+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Ssss19march

Jan 23, 2021
I gave my application in march and recieved Aor in November. I did my biometric in December after receiving BIL message and linked my application to gckey account of mine. My wife (sponsor) was approved of her sponsorship application on November 24 . My question is My online account was updated after my biometric and biometric number was reflected in my account. Since January 6 my account status changed to " we regret to inform you that you're no longer eligible to be in the pool " with out any detail message about the status. My biometric information was also removed. When i check it through ecas , under the sponsor category it says, " decision made" and under permamnent residence application it says," in process". Would you guys please tell me what is going on with my application....appreciate your comments in advance

Reactions: Blessed2571

gurpreetgill72

May 24, 2019
I gave my application in march and recieved Aor in November. I did my biometric in December after receiving BIL message and linked my application to gckey account of mine. My wife (sponsor) was approved of her sponsorship application on November 24 . My question is My online account was updated after my biometric and biometric number was reflected in my account. Since January 6 my account status changed to " we regret to inform you that you're no longer eligible to be in the pool " with out any detail message about the status. My biometric information was also removed. When i check it through ecas , under the sponsor category it says, " decision made" and under permamnent residence application it says," in process". Would you guys please tell me what is going on with my application....appreciate your comments in advance
This form is for outside spousal applications form who got rejection after interview and now they are doing Appeal !

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Reason for refusal........they said that marriage is not genuine and probably was done for immigration purposes. I support my wife emotionally and financially. She is well educated and has a good career. When covid hit in March 2020 she was getting half of her salary and being a husband I thought it is my responsibility to support her and I have sent her money. We talk to each other twice a day despite time difference.
Save all money wire receipts and phone records.

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
I suggest you to call IRCC or your MP to get some answers :\

Reactions: ginabrigi

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
Hi everyone, just wondering if there is anyone in the process of appealing their spousal sponsorship. If so, could you share why the application was rejected, and which VO rejected it? Thank you
In my case, refused by Lebanon VO because the agent searched us on facebook and saw that one person between 150 comments, wished us to have a beautiful wedding (like as a next step of our relationship) Lol. So the agent refused us because she found that strange that someone would say that because we are already married So she wasn’t convinced that our wedding was a real wedding. Such a lame excuse , this is why we won our ADR in 10 minutes lol

Reactions: JFK_YVR

david_savard

Star Member
Mar 17, 2016
Hi all,

I FINALLY just received an Email asking me to pay the ARC (Authorization to return to canada) Fees to continue processing my application, but they do NOT indicate how to do so - Anyone have any idea how to pay the ARC fees from London, UK.

They have also asked me to REDO my medical exam (3rd or 4th time) - which is very very unfortunate.

Still positive I guess!

Thank you!

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
In my case, refused by Lebanon VO because the agent searched us on facebook and saw that one person between 150 comments, wished us to have a beautiful wedding (like as a next step of our relationship) Lol. So the agent refused us because she found that strange that someone would say that because we are already married So she wasn’t convinced that our wedding was a real wedding. Such a lame excuse , this is why we won our ADR in 10 minutes lol
At our hearing the Minister asked me why in a 2016 photo i said he was my husband but we got married in 2017. It was funny she noticed that but i told her after being with him for 9 years i didnt see anything wrong with addressing him as my husband. She accepted my response.

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
At our hearing the Minister asked me why in a 2016 photo i said he was my husband but we got married in 2017. It was funny she noticed that but i told her after being with him for 9 years i didnt see anything wrong with addressing him as my husband. She accepted my response.
Haha yes ! They actually pay attention to little details like this

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
Hi all,

I FINALLY just received an Email asking me to pay the ARC (Authorization to return to canada) Fees to continue processing my application, but they do NOT indicate how to do so - Anyone have any idea how to pay the ARC fees from London, UK.

They have also asked me to REDO my medical exam (3rd or 4th time) - which is very very unfortunate.

Still positive I guess!

Thank you!
Congrats! I’m pretty sure you’ll get PPR after doing the medical.

Reactions: Lisaexpat

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
Hi everyone, just wondering if there is anyone in the process of appealing their spousal sponsorship. If so, could you share why the application was rejected, and which VO rejected it? Thank you
Warsaw VO . Our ARC and PR was refused due to no compelling reason to go back. They are stated they feel our relationahip is genuine. Honestly not sure why we have to appeal. But they made unethical decision amd here we are. Our virtual hearing is in March. Hoping the end is in sight!!

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Warsaw VO . Our ARC and PR was refused due to no compelling reason to go back. They are stated they feel our relationahip is genuine. Honestly not sure why we have to appeal. But they made unethical decision amd here we are. Our virtual hearing is in March. Hoping the end is in sight!!
@JFK_YVR can i ask why the question?

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Not sure what you mean.
i was asking wondering why JFK-YVR was asking "Hi everyone, just wondering if there is anyone in the process of appealing their spousal sponsorship. If so, could you share why the application was rejected, and which VO rejected it? Thank you"

JFK_YVR

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
i was asking wondering why JFK-YVR was asking "Hi everyone, just wondering if there is anyone in the process of appealing their spousal sponsorship. If so, could you share why the application was rejected, and which VO rejected it? Thank you"
Ah, so our application shows "decision made" as of last week. However, I had contacted our MP and he came back saying the application was refused. We still don't know why, and even if it's a refusal or approval, because they haven't communicated anything. But wanted to know in the meantime why they normally refuse spousal sponsorship applications. So as you can tell, I'm very new to this page.
Does anyone know how long the appeal process generally takes? Does it depend on where you are and the type of application?

Reactions: Alexis1971