+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

VJ2012

Star Member
Jun 29, 2012
No, that is the conclusion, but what is the explanation ? you need to request the officer's notes so that you can determine what evidence was lacking on your part that you can present to the tribunal.
Did you have an interview?
I am of the same opinion - trying to put down reasons based on what was mentioned earlier.
1. If you were married before - was it document that you legally eligible for your next marriage ( before you application )- you had your divorce documented.
2. Was it that you had some inconsistency in your interview of the applicant vs what was in application.
I am just trying to assume and support , it’s very important friend to know the cause and provide the reason. Preparation is the key.
Do you have a lawyer to support you.

Nav cheema

Dec 11, 2017
Would.you advise what to do to win my appeal is coming up. Were you asked.personal questions. Was it in person or virtual???
Interview was in person ,my husband lives in Canada and I live in India they interview my husband for 2 -3 hours case was to complicated but at the end we won the appeal without my interview. My husband proved them wedding is genuine ....we had showed them so many evidence chat history from 2015 to 2020 , travel history he visited India 7-8 time , pictures from all the trips , relatives letters from both sides etc...But our case was to complicated our lawyer say we can make a movie on it lol ..

Nav cheema

Dec 11, 2017
You don’t need to resubmit it. They will re-open your file and you’ll receive a email detailing documents (for the applicant specifically) that you need to fill out again. Check your gc-key whenever you can. I think it took them a week or so to reopen my husband’s file.
Thank you hope so going to receive email soon

arpitaggarwal89

Feb 20, 2019
Chicago
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
30-12-2020
You are welcome ajarupan.. I sure dont know everything because im still learning as i go on. You see when i got the letter from Ottawa they ask for things that we have already done from back when we first applied for sponsorship.... When my wife call cic they told her that is just a general letter they sent to her and we should just send in what we have... So im saying that this would be the same thing for you. It a general email requesting documents and if you have it just send it. Dont worry about it too much my friend.
"citizen residing outside when sponsoring their spouse will need to provide convincing proof they will move to reside in Canada after the PR sponsorship is approved"

Any suggestions on how to address this ?

Wife - Canadian citizen stayed out of canada for most of life
Husband - Indian citizen
We both are currently in US. Wife is not working and husband is on H1B and employed.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
"citizen residing outside when sponsoring their spouse will need to provide convincing proof they will move to reside in Canada after the PR sponsorship is approved"

Husband - Indian citizen
We both are currently in US. Wife is not working and husband is on H1B and employed.
Do you actually plan on moving to Canada?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015

Husband - Indian citizen
Have you applied and been turned down? What does this have to do with appeals?

There are multiple threads on how to show intent to return to Canada.

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
Anyone on here go through the appeal process due to an ARC being denied? Praying out the case is approved just through an ADR.

bakanomics

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Hi everyone, please I need someone's help. My blue book came in yesterday. I went through the letters attached and documents, I didn't find any hearing date stipulated. Below is a copy of the letter sent.Pls what is the next line of action as I do not have a lawyer to represent this case.

This is in reference to your appeal pursuant to..........
You're required serve on the minister's counsel,at least 20 days before the date set for the hearing, a copy of all documents that you intend to produce at the hearing...............

We urge you to provide us with any evidence you wish to rely on as quickly as possible so that unnecessary delays may be avoided and to allow us to settle any non-controversial issues before the hearing.

Pls I need a clue on the above content and what next to do.Thanks.

gurpreetgill72

May 24, 2019
Hi everyone, please I need someone's help. My blue book came in yesterday. I went through the letters attached and documents, I didn't find any hearing date stipulated. Below is a copy of the letter sent.Pls what is the next line of action as I do not have a lawyer to represent this case.

This is in reference to your appeal pursuant to..........
You're required serve on the minister's counsel,at least 20 days before the date set for the hearing, a copy of all documents that you intend to produce at the hearing...............

We urge you to provide us with any evidence you wish to rely on as quickly as possible so that unnecessary delays may be avoided and to allow us to settle any non-controversial issues before the hearing.

Pls I need a clue on the above content and what next to do.Thanks.
Hi there , you have to read the blue book very closely and see what are points they pointed out .

bakanomics

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Yes
Hi there , you have to read the blue book very closely and see what are points they pointed out .
[/QUOT
Thanks....I have gone through the book.I want to know if I am sending any further evidence to the minister's counsel before giving us a date for hearing.Or there won't be any hearing in this case?