FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
Interview was in person ,my husband lives in Canada and I live in India they interview my husband for 2 -3 hours case was to complicated but at the end we won the appeal without my interview. My husband proved them wedding is genuine ....we had showed them so many evidence chat history from 2015 to 2020 , travel history he visited India 7-8 time , pictures from all the trips , relatives letters from both sides etc...But our case was to complicated our lawyer say we can make a movie on it lol ..
Our case sounds similar but different lol

bakanomics

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Hi All,

I received my blue book ( 4 months exactly after appeal), appeal date was 18 May. The letter states:

it says I am required to serve on the Ministers counsel at least 20 days before the date set for the hearing. a copy of all documents that you intend to produce at the hearing. You may do so my mailing a copy for the document to the address etc and that if I have any evidence I should send soon.

I went over the blue book and found the following points:

1. They got the date of our marriage wrong ( 28.04.18), I was here during that time so I am sure its a mistake
2. There is a mistake in one of the translated marriage certificates which I submitted and it is a mistake from my end that says a wrong date (28.08.18) but at the same time there is a similar one which shows the right date of religious marriage on 24th Aug 2018
3. During the interview, my wife clearly told them we got our traditional marriage ceremony for which we have translated documents etc
4. AT the end of interview my wife tried to give the lady some documents and she did not take them. In the blue book it says that the interviewer asked my wife if she had any extra docs and my wife said no LOL

Main reasons for rejection is because they were not satisfied we are married.and that we did not do the religious part with the Sheik (which we did and we have proof and pictures all translated as well as from court. Additionally, other reason is we messed up the rings and wore them in wrong hands but really that is not fair to reject someone based on that. Also they argued that we should have had our receipts for the hotels we stayed at. At that time, I did not have them but I requetsed them from the hotel via emails and I can show that as evidence plus many more other documents i gathered after rejction like money transfer, our recent holiday together etc.

Can anyone give their thoughts and how to proceed please?
Hi, please can you send me your contact?I received this kind of letter this week from
Hi All,

I received my blue book ( 4 months exactly after appeal), appeal date was 18 May. The letter states:

it says I am required to serve on the Ministers counsel at least 20 days before the date set for the hearing. a copy of all documents that you intend to produce at the hearing. You may do so my mailing a copy for the document to the address etc and that if I have any evidence I should send soon.

I went over the blue book and found the following points:

1. They got the date of our marriage wrong ( 28.04.18), I was here during that time so I am sure its a mistake
2. There is a mistake in one of the translated marriage certificates which I submitted and it is a mistake from my end that says a wrong date (28.08.18) but at the same time there is a similar one which shows the right date of religious marriage on 24th Aug 2018
3. During the interview, my wife clearly told them we got our traditional marriage ceremony for which we have translated documents etc
4. AT the end of interview my wife tried to give the lady some documents and she did not take them. In the blue book it says that the interviewer asked my wife if she had any extra docs and my wife said no LOL

Main reasons for rejection is because they were not satisfied we are married.and that we did not do the religious part with the Sheik (which we did and we have proof and pictures all translated as well as from court. Additionally, other reason is we messed up the rings and wore them in wrong hands but really that is not fair to reject someone based on that. Also they argued that we should have had our receipts for the hotels we stayed at. At that time, I did not have them but I requetsed them from the hotel via emails and I can show that as evidence plus many more other documents i gathered after rejction like money transfer, our recent holiday together etc.

Can anyone give their thoughts and how to proceed please?
Hi,pls can you send me your contact ?Or you call me on 6477688067.I got this same letter along side my blue book this week. I wanted to know how you went about it and if you supply them with additional evidence.If yes, did you send them to the IAD and Minister's counsel?What additional evidence did you submit?
Please I would like to know more.Thanks in anticipation of your response.

Reactions: Lisaexpat

arpitaggarwal89

Feb 20, 2019
Chicago
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
30-12-2020
Will detailed elaboration of following data points help ? Any edits/suggestions ?

1. What planning have we done till now
    1. Contact information/communication for real estate agents or landlords,
    2. Research on areas we may want to live
    3. Colleges - inquired information about them
  2. What we plan to do while PR application is being evaluation
    1. Scouting banks
    2. Scouting trip by sponsor
    3. lists of industries/companies you'll be applying to for a job
    4. communication with immigrant service organizations
    5. Contacting moving companies to get a quote to shift furniture.
  3. Plan after approval of PR
    1. Doing job search

Teepayne

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
Will detailed elaboration of following data points help ? Any edits/suggestions ?

1. What planning have we done till now
    1. Contact information/communication for real estate agents or landlords,
    2. Research on areas we may want to live
    3. Colleges - inquired information about them
  2. What we plan to do while PR application is being evaluation
    1. Scouting banks
    2. Scouting trip by sponsor
    3. lists of industries/companies you'll be applying to for a job
    4. communication with immigrant service organizations
    5. Contacting moving companies to get a quote to shift furniture.
  3. Plan after approval of PR
    1. Doing job search
Any proof of your next upcoming trip when you plan to see each other. They want to know your relationship is genuine, anyone can contact a moving company, a bank or a real estate agent, but evidence of your communications supporting each other, talking to each other's friends and family, screen shots of you videoing etc will show you have spent time fostering your relationship regardless of the distance. ALSO, they want to know, despite your rejection, you're still making every effort to talk to, video with and see your spouse like you were before refusal. They also want to know that your family members have a relationship with your spouse and you also have a relationship with their family members also, so show proof of that.

ginabrigi

Oct 24, 2018
Hello my lawyer refused to have an I person interview due to covid. He's trying to request a virtual hearing does anybody have this problem ? Thanks

Erum.shahzadi

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
hi are you planning to submit your document
No but when i went to my appeal it got post poned because the chairperson asked if myself, my lawyer and thr minster council if we had a copy of the CBSA file and neither of us didnt. When we contacted IAD they said they did receive it in JAN 2020 but forgot to send it out to the parties. I was sup3r furious because of the time they have wasted as if COVID wasnt enough time waste.
Now i am waiting for them to send it to me and give a new appeal date.

Has anyone who have gone through appeals received this type of document? Its from the canada border services agency????

ginabrigi

Oct 24, 2018
Toronto, we were supposed to have ADR jan 30 it was cancelled bc they didn't believe it was a genuine relationship I don't understand why they approved ADR in the first place then we were supposed to have a hearing march 19 it was cancelled on March 16 due to covid we were supposed to have a hearing today the lawyer cancelled bc he doesn't feel safe going into the immigration office without a mask how is this acceptable ?

gurpreetgill72

May 24, 2019
No but when i went to my appeal it got post poned because the chairperson asked if myself, my lawyer and thr minster council if we had a copy of the CBSA file and neither of us didnt. When we contacted IAD they said they did receive it in JAN 2020 but forgot to send it out to the parties. I was sup3r furious because of the time they have wasted as if COVID wasnt enough time waste.
Now i am waiting for them to send it to me and give a new appeal date.

Has anyone who have gone through appeals received this type of document? Its from the canada border services agency????
whats ur phone number

gurpreetgill72

May 24, 2019
Toronto, we were supposed to have ADR jan 30 it was cancelled bc they didn't believe it was a genuine relationship I don't understand why they approved ADR in the first place then we were supposed to have a hearing march 19 it was cancelled on March 16 due to covid we were supposed to have a hearing today the lawyer cancelled bc he doesn't feel safe going into the immigration office without a mask how is this acceptable ?
OMG So what they said to you ?