+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

VJ2012

Star Member
Jun 29, 2012
My file was rejected because my wife is 30 years older than me and now we are in the appeal . Is there any hope
Here is what I would suggest :if age is the only negative, get all the positives listed as part of your genuine relationship:
Education
Upbringing /culture
Communication
Trips
Financial support
Any visa refusals etc - reason it out
Friends /family support letters
Why did you find that person as your significant despite age - traits that bond u together.
Be aware of all events - in terms why did it happen , when , where , how .both of you should be on same page. Be ready to answer questions that are shared only between couple.
In a genuine relationship one knows everything - emotions to express this things and to tell the story.
We all are living in 21st century when Silvio Berlusconi (83) can have a 30 yr old girlfriend - you know what I am saying .
Hope it helps .

hamid_bashir

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
My file was rejected because my wife is 30 years older than me and now we are in the appeal . Is there any hope
Well, If you married with her in good faith, you will have to proof a lot of things from start to beginning (.How you met, who proposed etc) The age difference is too much but law does not stop you from marrying an older lady. I know of a case in which an Indian guy was granted UK nationality in the same situation and the couple is living together happily.

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Any updates for people post appeal allowed and document submission to CPC mississauga stage, please share.
Appeal was allowed on May 2020. Application is still not opened. GCkey still showed it is completed.
Not sure how long it will take.....

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
S
She said she is not satisfied that if she me issues me visa she is not sure i will live with my husband in spouse relationship i just tired for this woman and again she asked me one question that if i go to Canada and meet my husband with another woman will i accept it i told her no i will fill bad but i trust and love my husband but all the same we will talk about it.was she expecting me to say i will not react or what well i no fit lie that's the truth is not easy for a genuine marriage to tell you that she will accept any woman she meet with her husband so that's were am seeing were she fill she has to refuse me visa
That was a trick question. You need to answer " My husband would NEVER cheat on me and I would NEVER cheat on him". Period.

Erum.shahzadi

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
I won my appeal on 24th July 2020 in full hearing ,got the decision letter on 28th July what is the next process do I need a lawyer to resubmit the file kindly suggest me thanks
Would.you advise what to do to win my appeal is coming up. Were you asked.personal questions. Was it in person or virtual???

shyori

Feb 5, 2020
I won my appeal on 24th July 2020 in full hearing ,got the decision letter on 28th July what is the next process do I need a lawyer to resubmit the file kindly suggest me thanks
You don’t need to resubmit it. They will re-open your file and you’ll receive a email detailing documents (for the applicant specifically) that you need to fill out again. Check your gc-key whenever you can. I think it took them a week or so to reopen my husband’s file.

I will

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
[/QU
Nav appeal timeline ki c tuhadi

Erum.shahzadi

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Can you please point out the reasons for refusal ? It’s up to you if you want to msg ,will be able give my perspective.
Marriage not genuine
Its because interviewer was not satisfied we have genukne marriage because i was married once before and my current husband was never married.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Unfortunatly that is the reason. Marriage not genuine.
No, that is the conclusion, but what is the explanation ? you need to request the officer's notes so that you can determine what evidence was lacking on your part that you can present to the tribunal.
Did you have an interview?

Last edited:
Reactions: singleman