+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Hello good people, does anyone know if I can send them the evidence as a binded booklet or they only accept stapled documents.
Don’t use staples, binders, plastic sleeves, folders or albums to submit your application. Elastic bands for photos or paper clips are acceptable.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5289-sponsor-your-spouse-common-law-partner-conjugal-partner-dependent-child-complete-guide.html#check

Reactions: mex88

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
@mex88 sure you can send them a binded booklet.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5289-sponsor-your-spouse-common-law-partner-conjugal-partner-dependent-child-complete-guide.html#check
Don’t use staples, binders, plastic sleeves, folders or albums to submit your application. Elastic bands for photos or paper clips are acceptable.
If you cannot give good advice, it is best to abstain.

Reactions: mex88

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
I have requested the gmcs notes in october and still have not recieved them.
Does anyone know how long it takes before i hear from the iad after submitting my appeal papers?
I totally believe the officer lied in the cases above. How do they get away with this? This isnt how canadian government should behave
Hello my friend
As a government employee, they shouldn't lie on the case but actually they did.
Just like what you said previously, who cares?
They are not either sponsor or applicant, they won't care whether you guys are together or separated. Government as well.

mex88

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you cannot give good advice, it is best to abstain.

Isnt that for filling application? It does not mention about evidence.

Hope-19

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
The officer who did my husbands interview LIED and told him that i married someone else after meeting him, quickly divorced and married him, which is BLATANTLY not true. After sending a reconsideration showing many procedural fairness breaches and her lie, i was told basically who cares, do the appeal
Hopefully the judge cares. You might get ADR - the problem is they (Minister's counsel) are not very fair because they represent the IRCC, and in order to side with you they are going to have to admit the visa officer lied which makes the IRCC look bad. If they don't think you can prove it, (in a he said, she said case) they will side with the visa officer. We were able to prove the visa officers' lied in at least 3 different areas in ADR, but I guess that is okay, they must be betting on the judge will believe everything else they said (notes entered 2 months after interview by a different visa officer).

Last edited:

Hope-19

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
Does anyone know how long it takes before i hear from the iad after submitting my appeal papers?
I totally believe the officer lied in the cases above. How do they get away with this? This isnt how canadian government should behave
They say to wait until 31 days for GCMS notes, if you don't receive them reply to the email they sent you when you requested them and tell them you didn't get them yet. We had to wait 6 months to get our bluebook and that was only after I had my MP ask them why we didn't receive it yet. The visa officer that interviewed my husband put in the notes it was sent out in February - didn't send bluebook out until June. The IRCC call centre tried to say it took that long to fill up the diplomatic pouch to send it to Montreal - LOL, like we are the only ones appealing. The Canadian Government is all show, no substance when it comes to immigration. I am hoping the judges might have some integrity!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sarahannclarke5

Ibraruddin

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Every body is crying like you, what the hell with Canadian govt no one is raising voice against them, no punishment for them in telling lie or wasting the time of couples and creating panic for them.

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Every body is crying like you, what the hell with Canadian govt no one is raising voice against them, no punishment for them in telling lie or wasting the time of couples and creating panic for them.
I talked to our local MP assistant when I got my GCMS not which was full of the lies.
And according to the assistant, that is a normal trick the visa officer will do in order to refuse the case. She told me you need to against them in the hearing.
I even said can I request the apology from the officer who interviewed us during the hearing. The assistant said nicely which wouldn't happen. The most important thing is to bring your spouse here.
Nothing we can do. The government gave them right to lie in the note.

Reactions: Hope-19

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
I got the first set of papers from the appeals department today. They say they are only disputing the fact that they say i was married to someone else when i married my current husband.
I hope to have it by dec 16th, thats when i have to have the info in by. I do have a certified copy from the coroners court that i started the application for my previous husbands death certificate so i will add that, with pictures of his headstone

Reactions: Hope-19

Hope-19

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
I got the first set of papers from the appeals department today. They say they are only disputing the fact that they say i was married to someone else when i married my current husband.
I hope to have it by dec 16th, thats when i have to have the info in by. I do have a certified copy from the coroners court that i started the application for my previous husbands death certificate so i will add that, with pictures of his headstone
That's great news! This should be all over for you soon then.:)

Reactions: Sarahannclarke5

mex88

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey people! Dor submitting evidence. They want it 20 days before court hearing. Is it 20 working days or just 20 days? Also what about xmas xmas period, that counts? As I know IAD only closes 25 and 26 and 1st I think