yoge

Feb 11, 2017
canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
colombo
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017 app return 21-02-2017 resubmit 29-03-2017 citizenship app filled online 2023-Apr-10
Doc's Request.
Sch a and pcc uploaded via gc key 17/05/2007
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
File Transfer...
29-05-2017
Med's Request
01-09-2017 Re-medical Request 30-Jul-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2017 Re-Medical Done 05th-Aug-2019
Interview........
13-03-2018 Ecas in process 05/26/2017 Aor2 05/29/2017 Ecas Changed To DM 31-Mar-2018
Passport Req..
Application Refused 2018-04-11 appeal file 2018-apr-20 Iad Confirmation May-09-2018 full hearing 23 rd may 2019 @edmonton Appel Won 14-june-2019 Additional Document Request 30-Jul-2019 doc send 13-Aug-2019 Bio metric req 13-aug-2019 Bio Completed 15-aug-2019 PPR 01-Nov-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2019
LANDED..........
26-11-2019

Hope-19

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
Am soooooo nervous. I have ADR in a couple of days. God please help me.
Good luck, you should be fine. :) They just want to hear your story in your own words. They just want to know why it took you so long to sponsor and why you couldn't make many visits and you already explained most of that by submitting your hospital and ICU stay documentation.

Zettty1980

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Good luck, you should be fine. :) They just want to hear your story in your own words. They just want to know why it took you so long to sponsor and why you couldn't make many visits and you already explained most of that by submitting your hospital and ICU stay documentation.
Thank you... ADR is tomorrow... I cant focus on anything at all. God please help me.

Reactions: Sarahannclarke5

shaheen412

Jun 20, 2015
App received: 26 May 2017
Refused: 03 Oct 2018
Appealed:20 Oct 2018
Approved in ADR( Alternative dispute resolution) : 16 April 2019
Re-medical and updated forms requested: 14 May 2019
Security check started: 12 June 2019

CIC response to my webform inquiry: 23 Nov 2019 ( application approved)

PPR: 26 Nov 2019

Reason of refusal: visa officer believed that our marriage was not genuine.
Sp arounf 6 months after appeal allowd, mine just allowed after a year,
Which forms they were and Re-medical had the same fee of Rs.18000?
Medical appointment takes how much time to get date?

shaheen412

Jun 20, 2015
My Timeline

Applied for spouse in Sep 2017
Rejection Oct 2018

Reason: I remarry in Pakistan before my divorced get effective from my ex wife, even we were not in contact from 2 years and had a verbal divorce, can't have 2 wife same time(Polygammy) in canada law , i should wait 90 days before my divorce get effective,

Appeal Nov 2018

Talk with one laywer in Calgary and he said he can't do anything as i do not have any proof to make my case approve, even he did not charge any money from me to consultation although his fee is $330 per 15 minute plus GST.

I requested IAD to give me sometime to proof myself they allowed me 3 months and i did my work in 1 month.

I solved this limbo by investigation and found that my ex was already get Khula from court one year ago. which made my case clear.
I hired a lawer in pakistan and asked him to find the khula certificate from court, and he found it.

I submit all docs and proofs to IAD in March 2019 but no response from IAD, then i talked with same laywer and this time he agreed to take my case.
But he did not contact for next 4 months to IAD becasue he thought i produce fake docs from pakistan, finally he send one letter to IAD in his legal language in Sep 2019 and after 2 months in 26 November 2019 i got my appeal allowed and decision is made to send my file back to visa office to process.

Don't think it will take more time , may b 4-6 months more which include medical, police certifiate, biometric and if any form needed.

If you have the same kind of situation, i can help you.

Reactions: Rich4bright

Hope-19

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
So they cancelled your ADR and change to the full hearing?
Yes, the early resolution team thought the Minister might want to settle out of court because we disputed the interview notes that were put in over 2 months after the interview by a different visa officer, and also provided proof that the major things they said in the refusal note/fabricated interview were untrue, but the Minister's counsel said they still needed to talk to my husband and because I provided over 100 pages of information (a voluminous amount), according to her that it had to go to a full hearing.

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Yes, the early resolution team thought the Minister might want to settle out of court because we disputed the interview notes that were put in over 2 months after the interview by a different visa officer, and also provided proof that the major things they said in the refusal note/fabricated interview were untrue, but the Minister's counsel said they still needed to talk to my husband and because I provided over 100 pages of information (a voluminous amount), according to her that it had to go to a full hearing.
We also have a lot of different during the interview note and actual happened. But my lawyer said it wouldn't be much help to argue for that. The best way is to prove that your relationship is still ongoing and testimony the difference during the hearing by ourselves. We should focus on how to prove our relationship is genuine not the mistake made on the interview.

Hope-19

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
We also have a lot of different during the interview note and actual happened. But my lawyer said it wouldn't be much help to argue for that. The best way is to prove that your relationship is still ongoing and testimony the difference during the hearing by ourselves. We should focus on how to prove our relationship is genuine not the mistake made on the interview.
Yes, that is true, but in our case the visa officer that interviewed my husband accused him of getting his friend to make up his insurance and kept trying to get my husband to take it back saying he would pretend he never saw it. He told my husband at the end of his interview he only had one problem and that was with the insurance - last chance to take it back. The VO said he would get back to my husband in 2 days because he didn't want to make him have to redo his medical if our insurance is valid to get our visa. We never heard from them again until 2 and a half months later when we received a refusal note on New Year's Eve. I ordered the GCMS notes and found that they made up an interview (put in by a different visa officer with lies in it so they could refuse us). I understand if there were a few lies in the interview not mentioning them and just proving your case, but we are not going to let them get away with that!!!