yoge

Feb 11, 2017
canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
colombo
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017 app return 21-02-2017 resubmit 29-03-2017 citizenship app filled online 2023-Apr-10
Doc's Request.
Sch a and pcc uploaded via gc key 17/05/2007
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
File Transfer...
29-05-2017
Med's Request
01-09-2017 Re-medical Request 30-Jul-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2017 Re-Medical Done 05th-Aug-2019
Interview........
13-03-2018 Ecas in process 05/26/2017 Aor2 05/29/2017 Ecas Changed To DM 31-Mar-2018
Passport Req..
Application Refused 2018-04-11 appeal file 2018-apr-20 Iad Confirmation May-09-2018 full hearing 23 rd may 2019 @edmonton Appel Won 14-june-2019 Additional Document Request 30-Jul-2019 doc send 13-Aug-2019 Bio metric req 13-aug-2019 Bio Completed 15-aug-2019 PPR 01-Nov-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2019
LANDED..........
26-11-2019
Hi Guys,

Question:

We won our appeal on 30th of october - Just spoke to CIC customer service and I was informed my file is progressing in the London office.

Lets say everything goes great and we are approved and we get the visa.

How fast do we have to move to Canada? is there a deadline? How much time do they allow us to settle our lives here in London before moving to Canada?

Thank you all
You need to enter before your medical expire date

Rana qaisar

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
Once the exam is done, the physician will send us the results. The doctor will give you a document confirming that you had a medical exam. - maybe it will convince you and help in your question
*If you had your medical exam after submitting your application, you don’t need to send us anything.
My friend when I hv done my medical exame doctors hv given me only receipt.that shows that medical exam had done.they hv not given me anything els.they hv sent the results themselves to the immigration.I did my medical exam on 4th November in Lahore.the immigration of canada they uploaded the status"medical results have been received"on 9th November.so "hv been received" means that sure they have my medical results.but they didn't say that it is passed or fail.and my biometrics already had done.police Certificate,and marriage license etc my lawr already attached with the file.when he did submitted my file.so I am confuse about my medical results.

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
My friend when I hv done my medical exame doctors hv given me only receipt.that shows that medical exam had done.they hv not given me anything els.they hv sent the results themselves to the immigration.I did my medical exam on 4th November in Lahore.the immigration of canada they uploaded the status"medical results have been received"on 9th November.so "hv been received" means that sure they have my medical results.but they didn't say that it is passed or fail.and my biometrics already had done.police Certificate,and marriage license etc my lawr already attached with the file.when he did submitted my file.so I am confuse about my medical results.
I think will be a notification in Gckey . that you passed so but if you have lawer, maybe you can see this only in ECAS

Rana qaisar

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
I did contect to my lawer,even he did not get any update about the medical.only he hv told me that if immigration did not connected you yet,then it should be passed your medical.because if someone hv problem with the medical he would be informed soon by immigration.it does not take so long.maybe my lawer is right.but I am not satisfied.

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
I did contect to my lawer,even he did not get any update about the medical.only he hv told me that if immigration did not connected you yet,then it should be passed your medical.because if someone hv problem with the medical he would be informed soon by immigration.it does not take so long.maybe my lawer is right.but I am not satisfied.
maybe will be better if you write to the IRСС?

Hope-19

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
What a crooked game this is! The Minister's Counsel just cancelled our ADR saying they needed to talk to my husband, so they would be wasting my time just to bring me in to ADR when no positive result could be given without talking to my husband. How thoughtful of them! Then they proceeded to write as the appellant has filed over a hundred pages of evidence; the Minister submits that an ADR conference, which is scheduled for only 1 hour, is not the appropriate venue for such a voluminous case to be assessed. The Minister submits that a full day should be allotted for the hearing of this appeal. (I believe they only said this because they know how much it is going to cost to have a lawyer for a whole day and hope that we will just drop it and go away.)

They said there were important credibility issues at the (fabricated) interview which are at the core of the visa officer's refusal. I know who has some credibility issues: The visa officer who said my husband had an unstable income when we submitted proof he has a steady full time job, the visa officer who accused my husband of getting his friend to make up his insurance document when it was verified by the head office of the insurance company as being valid 4 days after the interview, the visa officer who said I had a few visits when I had 8, the visa officer who said there were few if any pictures with family in the application when there were over 100, the fact that a different visa officer other than the one who interviewed my husband entered the interview notes over 2 months after the interview, and the visa officers' who didn't even do off my husband's file until it was escalated from the IRCC Call Centre because they refused to tell my MP's office why we were still waiting 2-1/2 months after the interview - but the Minister is only concerned with credibility issues about my husband. What a joke!

I have never seen a case as messed up as ours on CanLii, although I haven't read them all. I know they will just say we are lying about the visa officer accusing my husband of getting his friend to make up his insurance, but I put that complaint into my MP's office before we were refused which I think gives us credibility. Also, we had evidence to prove all their refusal reasons wrong in that "voluminous" amount of information that the Minster was too busy to read. I thought a case where the visa officer(s) looked obviously biased would be one they would want to keep out of court. Anyone can look that up and see how the Canadian government actually treats sponsors and applicants as opposed to the welcoming place they claim to be. Our lawyer says we have a very strong case to win the appeal, so we will continue to fight the good fight! Good luck to all still waiting for Justice!

malicia

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
If you
Our whole interview was fabricated as well and entered 2 months after the interview by a different visa officer. It will not happen at the full hearing because you have a lawyer and the hearing is recorded. We asked for a recording of the interview and were told they were not recorded by ADR. Both your lawyer and the minister's representative can ask questions at the hearing from both of you and any witnesses you may have. I didn't have a hearing yet (scheduled for ADR next month), but I understand in addition to asking questions they sum up your case at the end of the hearing/or the beginning of the hearing as to why you should win your appeal.
want to know what really happening at the appeal hearing you can attend someone hearing that’s what I did and got points from there

Reactions: Hope-19

malicia

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
I agree with your lawyer, it sounds like you have a very good chance for winning ADR. I hope you do and you and your family can put this whole mess behind you. Think good thoughts and I am wishing you the best of luck!
I agree with your lawyer, it sounds like you have a very good chance for winning ADR. I hope you do and you and your family can put this whole mess behind you. Think good thoughts and I am wishing you the best of luck!
They going to ask you why you stay so long to sponsor him cause that’s what the minister
Hello Beautiful People Here:

Have some questions.
I have hired a lawyer to present me at the full hearing.
We were treated unfairly and disrespectful during the interview (interview note was totally different with the actual fact), I am worried that will this happen again in the full hearing?
Also, in the hearing who will ask me the question, the minister representative or my lawyer?
What will the lawyer do during the hearing.
Thanks a lot.
Don’t focus on what the immigration officer did at the interview remember these people all been paid under the same government all you got to prove that your marry is real they going to ask you some questions that the officer had why she or he denied your case and you got to know how to explain yourself or they can still denied you at the hearing having all the paperwork to prove and can’t explain yourself wouldn’t help cause I had all the prove 2 kids with my husband isn’t that enough prove but they still turn us but the grace of God we win our full hearing my husband landed in Canada last Thursday and start working yesterday God is to be lifted up cause it was God who make this come through the battle is long but victory is at the end of it for you

Zettty1980

Star Member
May 22, 2019
They going to ask you why you stay so long to sponsor him cause that’s what the minister

Don’t focus on what the immigration officer did at the interview remember these people all been paid under the same government all you got to prove that your marry is real they going to ask you some questions that the officer had why she or he denied your case and you got to know how to explain yourself or they can still denied you at the hearing having all the paperwork to prove and can’t explain yourself wouldn’t help cause I had all the prove 2 kids with my husband isn’t that enough prove but they still turn us but the grace of God we win our full hearing my husband landed in Canada last Thursday and start working yesterday God is to be lifted up cause it was God who make this come through the battle is long but victory is at the end of it for you
Happy for you. In my case we have two kids . The visa officer was really concerned about why it took so long to sponsor my husband. And why I didn't travel frequently to see him or why my husband didn't try to get a visa. I have a health condition, and it was pretty bad for years. In and out of hospital. I couldn't work for years. Had to go on welfare. Now my doctor started a new medication with me that is helping. I started work end of 2017, sponsored in 2018. What more can I do. I have ADR next week. My lawyer is positive. And i am too. I submitted all my hospital and ICU stay documentation. God will see us through

Hope-19

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019

There is no way we cannot focus on what the immigration officer wrote in the refusal notes - because the VO who put the notes in didn't even interview my husband - the notes were made up. They are a bunch of corrupt liars and the Canadian government doesn't care or they wouldn't be taking our case to court and would have put us through in ADR. I will be saying loud and clear what I think of them at the hearing - I don't care - we have proof to prove our case - and they will ask my husband "well that is not the answer you gave at the interview" - that would be because that interview never happened! How is it acceptable to accept interview notes from a different visa officer with no date on them, no note even claiming that the visa officer who actually interviewed my husband is claiming they were from the interview that he did - entered over 2 months after the actual interview - it is so biased and messed up. I have read cases on CanLii where the judge really gave it to the visa officers for not putting proper CAIPS notes in and I hope we get a judge like that one!!

Akup.patel

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
PLEASE HELP
Hi everyone. I’m a permanent resident of Canada. I’ve sponsored my spouse who lives in New Delhi, India, on October 26,2018. But unfortunately our application was refused on October 11,2018, right after my spouse’s interview at his local visa office, due to bad faith. Now when I filed my appeal from November 2018, at the Vancouver IAD registry, my appeal was approved on May 16, 2019, and letter of approval received by mail on June 10, 2019. But I’m not sure how will I able to track what’s going on with my file? Can anyone please help?
can u please tell me y hes refused your application?

Akup.patel

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
Hi All !
-I applied family class sponsorship on 2017 October , I application got refused on 2018 October on the bases on my interview held on october 2018.
-I went to Federal court and appeal against the decision they made.
-Our appeal got approve on May 2019.
-After almost 45 days on I received and email saying application has been reopen. Now, I had to filled some documents that was mentioned on email , Which I have sent within 3 days.
*Medical
*PCC
*background , family detail and IMM0008E
*bio-metric payment of $85 .
-All mentioned document has been to on 1st July 2019
NOW I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW LONG I HAVE TO WAIT TO GET APPOINTMENT FOR BIOMETRIC AND WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO ASK ME TO SUBMIT MY PASSPORT ?

*It would be kind of those who can help me to know the time line , who already got there visa or those who have submitted there passport for stamping.

Thanks
Amar
can you please tell me y your application is refused.besose of what reson?and can you plaese tell me aftaer interviw staright they refused all?