+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Gavin83

Jun 21, 2018
You know why "across the world no other countries deal spouse cases like this" ?because everyone in the world wants to come to Canada. Nobody immigrates to China nobody immigrates to Pakistan nobody immigrates to India nobody immigrates to Kazakhstan nobody immigrates to Uganda nobody immigrates to Syria nobody immigrates to Iran. So you get my point? People across the world immigrate to only a few countries. Canada, usa, UK, Australia etc. So canada needs to protect itself from fake marriages, fake relationships, arranged marriages etc.
I think that is "your opinion" that everyone wants to come to Canada. I am Canadian and I don't believe everyone wants to come here. Some people want to live with their families and their Canadian family member has a good job etc. that they cannot get in their spouse's country. I know people in the UK that have been sponsored and as long as their spouse makes the yearly financial requirement they are allowed to go - they are not humiliated with a bunch of questions from the Canadian government accusing them of being some kind of fraud sponsorship. If you get married in Germany - they allow you to bring your spouse over right away while your sponsorship paperwork is being finished. Try getting a visa in Canada for your spouse - they just assume like you, that Canada is the best country in the world and all the fraudsters want to come here. I have a friend in the States that was married in August and brought their spouse over in October - with no problem - was from a third world Muslim country - they were not humiliated or accused of being a fraud. It is easy for people who had no problem getting their spouse in to point fingers at everyone else - saying they must be some kind of fraud marriage - I think Canada's immigration system could be a lot better/fairer and more compassionate. What are you and Canada so worried about "protecting yourself from". The sponsor has to keep the applicant(s) for at least 3 years (last time I checked anyways). The applicant will be getting a job, paying taxes, contributing to the country like anyone else. While there definitely are some fraudsters - I don't believe all the applicants Canada is turning away are fraudsters and I think it is a shame Canada is not the compassionate, welcoming country it claims to be!

Allison-MT

Mar 7, 2019
You know why "across the world no other countries deal spouse cases like this" ?because everyone in the world wants to come to Canada. Nobody immigrates to China nobody immigrates to Pakistan nobody immigrates to India nobody immigrates to Kazakhstan nobody immigrates to Uganda nobody immigrates to Syria nobody immigrates to Iran. So you get my point? People across the world immigrate to only a few countries. Canada, usa, UK, Australia etc. So canada needs to protect itself from fake marriages, fake relationships, arranged marriages etc.
My cousin is Canadian and immigrated to China with his wife. They never tried to come to Canada.

Reactions: Marilyn13

Marilyn13

Jul 8, 2018
My cousin is Canadian and immigrated to China with his wife. They never tried to come to Canada.
My best friend lives in Morocco with her husband. They never tried to immigrate to Canada, but have applied for visas so that he can meet her elderly parents who are too unwell to travel - they were turned down 5 times for a visa. They applied twice before they were married and 3 times after - they own two businesses together in Morocco (definite ties saying they would return) - have a lot of money together, but were still turned down. They say they love it in Morocco, the weather is great, everything is cheaper, and they can make a lot of money. They have no interest in living in Canada and have travelled the world together, but cannot even get a visa to Canada to meet her parents in person before they die. Pretty sad and shameful!.

Reactions: Teepayne

shaggiemaggie

Sep 5, 2019
I think that is "your opinion" that everyone wants to come to Canada. I am Canadian and I don't believe everyone wants to come here. Some people want to live with their families and their Canadian family member has a good job etc. that they cannot get in their spouse's country. I know people in the UK that have been sponsored and as long as their spouse makes the yearly financial requirement they are allowed to go - they are not humiliated with a bunch of questions from the Canadian government accusing them of being some kind of fraud sponsorship. If you get married in Germany - they allow you to bring your spouse over right away while your sponsorship paperwork is being finished. Try getting a visa in Canada for your spouse - they just assume like you, that Canada is the best country in the world and all the fraudsters want to come here. I have a friend in the States that was married in August and brought their spouse over in October - with no problem - was from a third world Muslim country - they were not humiliated or accused of being a fraud. It is easy for people who had no problem getting their spouse in to point fingers at everyone else - saying they must be some kind of fraud marriage - I think Canada's immigration system could be a lot better/fairer and more compassionate. What are you and Canada so worried about "protecting yourself from". The sponsor has to keep the applicant(s) for at least 3 years (last time I checked anyways). The applicant will be getting a job, paying taxes, contributing to the country like anyone else. While there definitely are some fraudsters - I don't believe all the applicants Canada is turning away are fraudsters and I think it is a shame Canada is not the compassionate, welcoming country it claims to be!
The point is Canadas immigration system is strict because of the amount of people trying to come here.

Gavin83

Jun 21, 2018
The point is Canadas immigration system is strict because of the amount of people trying to come here.
Canada isn't even in the top 5 countries that immigrants apply to get into.

Immigration by the Numbers 2019
  1. The United States - 46,627,102. The United States is unique for its immigration. ...
  2. Germany - 12,005,690. After the United States, Germany has the highest immigrant population in the world. ...
  3. Russia - 11,643,276. ...
  4. Saudi Arabia 10,185,945. ...
  5. United Kingdom - 8,543,120.

shaggiemaggie

Sep 5, 2019
Canada isn't even in the top 5 countries that immigrants apply to get into.

Immigration by the Numbers 2019
  1. The United States - 46,627,102. The United States is unique for its immigration. ...
  2. Germany - 12,005,690. After the United States, Germany has the highest immigrant population in the world. ...
  3. Russia - 11,643,276. ...
  4. Saudi Arabia 10,185,945. ...
  5. United Kingdom - 8,543,120.
Never said canada was the number 1 place to immigrate to. Never said it was in the top 5. Just said lots of people want to go to Canada

Gavin83

Jun 21, 2018
Never said canada was the number 1 place to immigrate to. Never said it was in the top 5. Just said lots of people want to go to Canada
Hmmm I quote you, "You know why "across the world no other countries deal spouse cases like this" ?because everyone in the world wants to come to Canada."

Allison-MT

Mar 7, 2019
There is no way we cannot focus on what the immigration officer wrote in the refusal notes - because the VO who put the notes in didn't even interview my husband - the notes were made up. They are a bunch of corrupt liars and the Canadian government doesn't care or they wouldn't be taking our case to court and would have put us through in ADR. I will be saying loud and clear what I think of them at the hearing - I don't care - we have proof to prove our case - and they will ask my husband "well that is not the answer you gave at the interview" - that would be because that interview never happened! How is it acceptable to accept interview notes from a different visa officer with no date on them, no note even claiming that the visa officer who actually interviewed my husband is claiming they were from the interview that he did - entered over 2 months after the actual interview - it is so biased and messed up. I have read cases on CanLii where the judge really gave it to the visa officers for not putting proper CAIPS notes in and I hope we get a judge like that one!!
Hi, we are appealing on not receiving procedural fairness as well, as we did not receive a PFL. Do you know if we still have to have a hearing if the judge sides with us that we didn't receive procedural fairness or will the appeal just be allowed. On what grounds are you claiming you were not treated with procedural fairness? Thanks

Reactions: Hope-19

mex88

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, quick question please and your help is much needed! Do I include the witness forms under my index or just on top of the application ? I need to submit by Monday.

Hope-19

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
Hi, we are appealing on not receiving procedural fairness as well, as we did not receive a PFL. Do you know if we still have to have a hearing if the judge sides with us that we didn't receive procedural fairness or will the appeal just be allowed. On what grounds are you claiming you were not treated with procedural fairness? Thanks
I would think the judge would decide before the hearing so that they didn't have to waste the court's time, but of all of the cases I read on CanLii the judge only sided with one couple (that wasn't a refugee case) and it was in the middle of the hearing, so he said he might as well finish hearing the case and make his decision based on the merits of the case. If you have a lawyer, I would ask them. I told my husband to just prepare for a full hearing because either the judge decides before it gets to a hearing and it is not recorded on CanLii, or they hardly ever rule that procedural fairness was breached.

These are the rules for procedural fairness on CIC website

Primary elements of procedural fairness

The elements I have in red are the ones our lawyer used in saying we were denied natural justice.

An appeal is allowed…(I think the appeal should be allowed without a full hearing, according to what it says below, but maybe the judge thinks they need to have the full hearing to know if procedural fairness was breached or not)

• if the decision being appealed was wrong in law or fact,
  • if there was a breach of a principle of natural justice (for example, a breach to the right to be heard or to be heard by an impartial person), or
  • in some cases, on the basis of humanitarian and compassionate considerations.

Reactions: Allison-MT

Ibraruddin

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
You can check the system of Australia, UK, USA and whole Europe, no one has such a prolonged and hectic system, so do they not protect themselves from fake marriages. No country take 20 years in a spouse case, as it was reported in CBC

Reactions: Alicee

Kajan2017

Apr 1, 2017
Hello. I had ADR on the 27 of November. I won. Received my consent letter in the mail today . I guess it's time to wait. What do I expect next and anyone knows how soon I ll hear anything from them.
Now they will request a re-medical and police clearance certificate if those expired.
Also, they will request some newly filled forms if necessary.
Once submit everything, you will get the PPR in 3 months' time. I got PPR in less than a month after submitting everything though.
Good Luck.

Reactions: msamhat and yoge

mex88

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, quick question please and your help is much needed! Do I include the witness forms under my index or just on top of the application ? I need to submit by Monday.

Zettty1980

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Now they will request a re-medical and police clearance certificate if those expired.
Once submit everything, you will get the PPR in 3 months' time. I got PPR in less than a month after submitting everything though.
Good Luck.
Thank you for your response. Please do you know who they will send the remedical and other requests to? I am the sponsor. Will they send it to my husband through email or through the gckey account ?

msamhat

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beirut
Good Luck.
I won my full hearing on October 7th 2019, sent all documents on November 13th. Medical passed ans waiting. Do you think it is the same process for adr to get the ppr ?

Reactions: mex88