+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Jul 6, 2019
can you please tell me y your application is refused.besose of what reson?and can you plaese tell me aftaer interviw staright they refused all?
I was not able give proper answer on my Interview.
The interviewer though our relation is not genuine, which was incorrect. I
It was my bad Luck That I had to face interview at NDVO and couldn't able to explain Properly

malicia

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
There is no way we cannot focus on what the immigration officer wrote in the refusal notes - because the VO who put the notes in didn't even interview my husband - the notes were made up. They are a bunch of corrupt liars and the Canadian government doesn't care or they wouldn't be taking our case to court and would have put us through in ADR. I will be saying loud and clear what I think of them at the hearing - I don't care - we have proof to prove our case - and they will ask my husband "well that is not the answer you gave at the interview" - that would be because that interview never happened! How is it acceptable to accept interview notes from a different visa officer with no date on them, no note even claiming that the visa officer who actually interviewed my husband is claiming they were from the interview that he did - entered over 2 months after the actual interview - it is so biased and messed up. I have read cases on CanLii where the judge really gave it to the visa officers for not putting proper CAIPS notes in and I hope we get a judge like that one!!
Well it’s up to you am letting you know how it work do you ever see a police go against each or doctor or nurses these are all government ppl when my husband when to do his interview they mention stuff in the note that my husband didn’t say I di focus on how to prove them wrong and show them that our marriage is real

Hope-19

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
Well it’s up to you am letting you know how it work do you ever see a police go against each or doctor or nurses these are all government ppl when my husband when to do his interview they mention stuff in the note that my husband didn’t say I di focus on how to prove them wrong and show them that our marriage is real
I understand what you are saying, but we are not going to lie. A different visa officer put the notes in - we don't even know if they are trying to claim they are the one who interviewed him. It is not just "things" in the interview my husband didn't say, we don't recognize that interview at all - it is not the interview my husband had. We don't expect the Minister to side with us - but are hoping the judge will - we were only chosen for ADR because the early resolution team thought the prosecutor might want to settle it out of court - so they obviously believed we had a believable case and they work for the government.

Last edited:

Dann12

Aug 5, 2019
Hello, how are you? Congratulations to you and your hubby. I have a quick question.... did you submit your ARC with your Application or did you wait until they requested it? I would really appreciate your response.

25may2k7_applicant

Jul 14, 2017
Islamabad
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-10-2017
What was your timeline and what was rejection reasons and how did u resolve it?
App received: 26 May 2017
Refused: 03 Oct 2018
Appealed:20 Oct 2018
Approved in ADR( Alternative dispute resolution) : 16 April 2019
Re-medical and updated forms requested: 14 May 2019
Security check started: 12 June 2019

CIC response to my webform inquiry: 23 Nov 2019 ( application approved)

PPR: 26 Nov 2019

Reason of refusal: visa officer believed that our marriage was not genuine.

zoya2019

Oct 14, 2019
App received: 26 May 2017
Refused: 03 Oct 2018
Appealed:20 Oct 2018
Approved in ADR( Alternative dispute resolution) : 16 April 2019
Re-medical and updated forms requested: 14 May 2019
Security check started: 12 June 2019

CIC response to my webform inquiry: 23 Nov 2019 ( application approved)

PPR: 26 Nov 2019

Reason of refusal: visa officer believed that our marriage was not genuine.

Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017
NOTHING!!!! NOT A SINGLE THING. YOU?
We got an email saying they received oyr file and will process it, but no requests for updated forms!!! June 24 ,2019we won our appeal and nothing nothing yet!!!

Reactions: Farahnaz11

Kahar

Jun 26, 2019
Hey guys
İs there anybody who's working with one of those lawyers below and are you happy with them?
Thank you

Matthew Jeffery

Keyork Immıgration (Mary)

Reactions: Lmason