+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
It says that they no longer accept forms via email. So we should follow a link (web form) to send all forms. At the same time there's option to upload forms in GCKey. Which one should we use?

It also says bearing original signature. Just to clarify very well, we have filled the forms on the computer. So do we print, sign, scan and upload?

Sometimes ago, if using web form, you need to write your name and then sign beside it. But if uploaded through GCKey, you only need to type your name. So what's advisable

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
It says that they no longer accept forms via email. So we should follow a link (web form) to send all forms. At the same time there's option to upload forms in GCKey. Which one should we use?

It also says bearing original signature. Just to clarify very well, we have filled the forms on the computer. So do we print, sign, scan and upload?

Sometimes ago, if using web form, you need to write your name and then sign beside it. But if uploaded through GCKey, you only need to type your name. So what's advisable
Yes. Especially the schedule A But some forms ask for you to type your name, then you also need to print and sign and scan. Then upload on gckey

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
29-11-2016 done re-medical and will be sent to accra by doctor
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
We won our adr in August. Is it normal that we haven't received pre arrival??
Good morning, email your visa office to know what the issue is.

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on November 23, 2015.
  2. We sent you correspondence on October 7, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on November 23, 2016. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent you correspondence on January 10, 2017 about the decision on your application.
I just got that on my online account and all this is before refusal I was just wondering why repeating all this when after refusal nd appeal, won appeal I think they should take it up from the appeal instead of repeating this stories again or maybe its a way of buying time who knows..
That's the update for today. God bless everyone.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on November 23, 2015.
  2. We sent you correspondence on October 7, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on November 23, 2016. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent you correspondence on January 10, 2017 about the decision on your application.
I just got that on my online account and all this is before refusal I was just wondering why repeating all this when after refusal nd appeal, won appeal I think they should take it up from the appeal instead of repeating this stories again or maybe its a way of buying time who knows..
That's the update for today. God bless everyone.
This means your file has not yet been reopened. It can up to 3 months from decision letter to reopen the file and get started on it again.

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
soon
This means your file has not yet been reopened. It can up to 3 months from decision letter to reopen the file and get started on it again.
I beg to disagree if not yet reopened how come the information coming out. Its initially closed nd when I gain access again just the first line was there nd late yesterday the others added, and when I emailed the embassy I was told under review with an officer so if not opened yet I won't get any information.
Thank you for your contributions...

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
For those who had submitted new medical, police report etc AFTER appeal won, did you upload the police report or did you mail it. In the letter it asked for original police certificate , we emailed to ask them but didn't get reply.
Thank you