+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
I didn't say same reason, I said the application may be denied on other grounds.
Yeah but I'm pretty sure there's only 1 interview phase. He had an interview, and them was denied due to the genuineness. He won't have another interview, as their to determine the genuineness of the relationship. It would be pointless to have another because they wouldn't be able to deny him on those grounds again. So im going to have to disagree and say no, there won't be another interview. But yes, he could be denied if he has a criminal record from the past. That would be the only thing left to deny him on.

Reactions: Abby Yommi

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
Yeah but I'm pretty sure there's only 1 interview phase. He had an interview, and them was denied due to the genuineness. He won't have another interview, as their to determine the genuineness of the relationship. It would be pointless to have another because they wouldn't be able to deny him on those grounds again. So im going to have to disagree and say no, there won't be another interview. But yes, he could be denied if he has a criminal record from the past. That would be the only thing left to deny him on.
Another interview or not will be the decision from the CIC and Visa officer, agree? Although 99.99% of the chance that there won't be another interview, but there might be one. And "determine the genuineness of the relationship" is only one of the reasons to conduct an interview. And CIC may not deny you again on your relationship ground, but definitely, there will be possibility that they can deny you on other grounds, such as issues they may raise their concerns regarding applicant's background or anything they have a reason to deny, agree?

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Another interview or not will be the decision from the CIC and Visa officer, agree? Although 99.99% of the chance that there won't be another interview, but there might be one. And "determine the genuineness of the relationship" is only one of the reasons to conduct an interview. And CIC may not deny you again on your relationship ground, but definitely, there will be possibility that they can deny you on other grounds, such as issues they may raise their concerns regarding applicant's background or anything they have a reason to deny, agree?
Yes, I agree. It's exactly what what I said.
'But yes, he could be denied if he has a criminal record from the past. "
But I didn't know there were other causes for interviews other then determining the genuineness. If that's true, then yes most definitely they could request another.
Could you please tell some other reasons they would require an interview? So if someone ask in the future I can provide the correct information

Reactions: samola10

hsusmiran

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
11-20-2009
I know this thread is for sponsoring spouses but just in case...
I Am actually looking for information about filing for reconsideration before filing for appeal. My application for my parents were denied due to missing fbi clearance. I spoke with an immigration consultant and she said we can send a letter asking for reconsideration and we can also appeal which I believe takes 2 yrs. Thank you.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Can we open our GCKEY account and see where our application stands afer winning? Will it be faster if we upload everything there?
You can, but you need to wait until they reopen your file. Yes I believe you can upload through GCKey now, but wait until you get the documents request form and double check how it ask.for them to be submitted. But yes I think gckey is good.