+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Godsgift

Aug 29, 2014
Hi.. I need help with my case. Im under spousal sponsorship, im done with my medical and waiting for passport request anytime. But mu husband died from massive heart attack. i did informed the cic and attached death certificate. I received an email that they closed my application. We have a 3 yr old daughter. Need some advice whats the best option to continue my application. Thank you so much.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
For those who had submitted new medical, police report etc AFTER appeal won, did you upload the police report or did you mail it. In the letter it asked for original police certificate , we emailed to ask them but didn't get reply.
Thank you
They generally won't reply if just submitting documents, but of they find it unacceptable, the will send you another request. I have read lately the three are accepting through email or gckey

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
For those who had submitted new medical, police report etc AFTER appeal won, did you upload the police report or did you mail it. In the letter it asked for original police certificate , we emailed to ask them but didn't get reply.
Thank you
I couriered it since they had asked for original police clearance certificate. They may take weeks to reply to your email. What's the point in waiting for their reply? If you like you can upload on the webform or GCKey as well as courier

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
Hi.. I need help with my case. Im under spousal sponsorship, im done with my medical and waiting for passport request anytime. But mu husband died from massive heart attack. i did informed the cic and attached death certificate. I received an email that they closed my application. We have a 3 yr old daughter. Need some advice whats the best option to continue my application. Thank you so much.
Very sorry to know about passing away of your husband. But they won't continue processing of your application and deny you immigrant visa.

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
I beg to disagree if not yet reopened how come the information coming out. Its initially closed nd when I gain access again just the first line was there nd late yesterday the others added, and when I emailed the embassy I was told under review with an officer so if not opened yet I won't get any information.
Thank you for your contributions...
It's better not to attach much importance to the online status. They are too slow in updating it.

Reactions: samola10

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
I couriered it since they had asked for original police clearance certificate. They may take weeks to reply to your email. What's the point in waiting for their reply? If you like you can upload on the webform or GCKey as well as courier

I got this email back from them:

Dear XXX

Please make sure every form is printed out and signed before uploading it. All documents can be uploaded together.

Kindly be informed that you can also send us the originals through courier or VAC.

Regards,

Migration Program | Programme de migration (JO)
High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada

So we will just upload them then

nwaefulu_716

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
01-02-2017
Doc's Request.
02-03-2017 (schedule A)
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
File Transfer...
15-06-2017 (ECAS IP)
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
12-07-2017
Passport Req..
03-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2019
LANDED..........
20-02-2019
did you get PCC and edical request through email or GCKey and will they send you a confirmation to received documents and if yes how long it will take
We have received emails for any document/medical requests. Received passport request beginning of December but still waiting for additional medical results to be reviewed (tests completed on Monday) so they can send the passport back with visa... seems like it’s always one more thing. Online acct still shows decision pending and BGC in progress.

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
29-11-2016 done re-medical and will be sent to accra by doctor
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
29-11-2016 done re-medical and will be sent to accra by doctor
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
what was your refusal reason and how was your experience in court ? do they call to principle applicant during the hearing?
Yes, a times experience so annoying and a times stress free it all depends on the argument, ur lawyer and government rep. Some are friendly but make sure ur argument is point based nd ur words nd husband's own tally to show both know each other.. Good luck