+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Shahzad latif

Sep 7, 2017
In my decision letter they only write that after Reviewing the information in this appeal and the consent and joint recommendations of both parties,the appeal is allowed.The officer decision to refuse a permanent resident visa is set aside,and the officer must continue processing the application in accordance with the consent/ joint recommendations of both parties.
All this as at write down in my decision letter your one like this too

Reactions: Alicee

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
In my decision letter they only write that after Reviewing the information in this appeal and the consent and joint recommendations of both parties,the appeal is allowed.The officer decision to refuse a permanent resident visa is set aside,and the officer must continue processing the application in accordance with the consent/ joint recommendations of both parties.
All this as at write down in my decision letter your one like this too
Mine said " after reviewing the information in this appeal, and noting that the minister recommends the appeal be allowed on humanitarian and compassionate grounds, the appeal is allowed :)

Last edited:

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
waiting for a decision, we had appeal in on Oct 3rd. it has been almost 1.5 months I do not know what is going on.... why it is taking too long ? will the decision come in mail? will go to the lawyer or to us?

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
waiting for a decision, we had appeal in on Oct 3rd. it has been almost 1.5 months I do not know what is going on.... why it is taking too long ? will the decision come in mail? will go to the lawyer or to us?
It can take up to 3 months for the decision if minister's counsel doesn't give his consent. All correspondence is addressed to the lawyer if you have one. But you can call IAD office and find out the exact status. Denial of appeal is very rare unless you are not able to address the genuine concerns of the member of the tribunal.

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
It can take up to 3 months for the decision if minister's counsel doesn't give his consent. All correspondence is addressed to the lawyer if you have one. But you can call IAD office and find out the exact status. Denial of appeal is very rare unless you are not able to address the genuine concerns of the member of the tribunal.
Minister's counsel did not give his consent. He still thinks we should not be allowed.