+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
I have a question please guide me that after appeal allowed and you receive your decision letter, so in how much days your cic account open I talking about that account where only you see the status of your application means only show Decision made or in process
After we receive the approval, it took 2 months before we heard from cic. They then sent a request for new medical and criminal records check. Im not sure how long it takes c to update there, i use gckey

Reactions: Alicee

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
So your gckey now open if open so after how much time it’s take in opening
I honestly had so many issues with gckey. Every time since i first applied it said "cant find your application" i had to to technical support to get it working. But i THINK as soon as you get your first email, you should be able to get the updates on your file

Reactions: Shahzad latif

Shahzad latif

Sep 7, 2017
After we receive the approval, it took 2 months before we heard from cic. They then sent a request for new medical and criminal records check. Im not sure how long it takes c to update there, i use gckey
And where is your case now means after how much time cic send you request for medical and other forms and whe

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
And where is your case now means after how much time cic send you request for medical and other forms and whe
Our file got sent to London, where it was being processed before. It was almost exactly 2 months before we heard from them.. Won Aug 9,got request oct 3. Sent in all our requests on Oct 25. Now we're in the waiting game, Again...

Shahzad latif

Sep 7, 2017
Ok means on 25 October you receive the request for documents and now you waiting exactly after after two months of decision letter you receive request right...and you send the documents through gmail or by post?

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Ok means on 25 October you receive the request for documents and now you waiting exactly after after two months of decision letter you receive request right...and you send the documents through gmail or by post?
No no, I received the request letter for documents on Oct 3. They were sent in through courier mail (original police check required) and i received a notice yesterday that everything was received and they would be in contact for the next step

Shahzad latif

Sep 7, 2017
By which courier you sent and can you share me that on which day you receive your decision letter and on which day the request for the documents and your IAD office is also Vancouver

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
By which courier you sent and can you share me that on which day you receive your decision letter and on which day the request for the documents and your IAD office is also Vancouver
Also had Vancouver office. Won Aug 9, received decision letter 2 weeks later in mail, and received request for document on Oct 3. Used DHL to ship courier

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
With documents request where they ask for medical pcc and form they not ask for copy of passport because I heard that they also request for it too
From what I understand, they request the passport AFTER you send in those other documents. I've talked to lots of people, they all say this . Maybe weeks after documents request or maybe months after. But always after, from what I'm told

Shahzad latif

Sep 7, 2017
T
From what I understand, they request the passport AFTER you send in those other documents. I've talked to lots of people, they all say this . Maybe weeks after documents request or maybe months after. But always after, from what I'm told
my means that when they request for schedule A and declaration form or you send these forms along with medical and pcc so their they also ask for passport copy where your bio or they request it after BGC done

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
T
my means that when they request for schedule A and declaration form or you send these forms along with medical and pcc so their they also ask for passport copy where your bio or they request it after BGC done
I think after, because the haven't asked me for it yet. Only schedule a, police and medical so far.