+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

abdul0ahmed

Jul 6, 2017
Hi guys.. How do you request an ADR? I'm about to send notice of appeal... Should I include a letter requesting an ADR?
How does it work.. Any ideas plz

Snoopy2000

May 8, 2018
Hello. I am preparing for the worst case senario. I am expecting to be dennied due to age difference and length of time kbowing each other. And i need to know all i can. We are in the que for interview. How much does it cost on average to appeal and can anyone recomend a good lawyer in toronto

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Husband is from Tunisia, VO IS Paris, France
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!
what way the credible fb chat history and calling history for appeal devision that accept able for adr and how every one generate their chat history whats app message history and other stuff those are accepted by IRCC and appeal division
thank you on advance
Take screen shots with a variety of different chat dates and put them as images in your document. This is what I did

Reactions: Alicee and munimisu

munimisu

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
16-12-2016
what way the credible fb chat history and calling history for appeal devision that accept able for adr and how every one generate their chat history whats app message history and other stuff those are accepted by IRCC and appeal division
thank you on advance
Me and my wife mostly use whatsapp for chat, call and video. I exported chat history and provided printed copy of 2-3 pages from each day. Took screenshot of calls and video, and created page for each week. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Alicee

habeeb

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all I have a question...does anyone know if after appeal when the VO requests updated forms and police check, is it normal to NOT get a request for updated medical at the same time? They did not ask us for medical and the panel physician told my hubby that IMMI has to send the medical form to us to bring to him and we didn't receive one. Anyone know anything??

msajed

Star Member
Sep 8, 2009
Hi Guys is there anybody know what is the full review, I got replies back from London visa office that ur file is awaiting for full review once review take place we will in contact? that means since September 2017 they did not touch my file yet. I applied in June 2017.

Teepain

Mar 8, 2018
I won my appeal, by myself, as it is all about you and your spouse.
Hello, thanks for your reply. My spouse was deported from Canada. I have visited my spouse 6 times in the last 5 years. I have full hearing in June. I don't know if I need a lawyer? Or I should go by myself?

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
Hello, thanks for your reply. My spouse was deported from Canada. I have visited my spouse 6 times in the last 5 years. I have full hearing in June. I don't know if I need a lawyer? Or I should go by myself?
You see, during appeal hearing, they ask you and your spouse questions to establish the relationship.
So, it's more about you and your spouse. You should be going yourself and prepare well, you should be on the same page when replying to their queries.

msrangi

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
You see, during appeal hearing, they ask you and your spouse questions to establish the relationship.
So, it's more about you and your spouse. You should be going yourself and prepare well, you should be on the same page when replying to their queries.
True