+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Nessac

Dec 29, 2017
Hi guys good morning I been reading up alot on this thread as unfortunately in April of 2018 we got denied a spousal sponsorship deemed marriage not genuine/ marriage of convience. Looking back we did have rwd flags that our lawyer didnt advise us on properly...and luckly for me the VO told me them...so i have an idea of what will be in our BB.We had initally hired a lawyer to do out case cause we both were so clueless and ay the time the language barrier was abit difficult enough to do the process being on two differnt countries.. during the process I wasn't satisfy with the lawyer and in all we got the bad news. So we are going to appeal ourselves we sent off the the NOA today and will confirm receiving next week...any suggestions as to what should I look out for next

Thank you

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
Hi everyone,

We received pre-arrival mail from CIC. What does it mean?
We sent documents on Apr 13, 2018 and medical/PCC all done.

SV670.

Reactions: Alicee

msrangi

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
I have ah full day hearing on June 20 . I wonder if everything will be done in 1day. We send pictures air tickets, chats and etc already and our son is now 2.5 year old

Reactions: Alicee

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
I have ah full day hearing on June 20 . I wonder if everything will be done in 1day. We send pictures air tickets, chats and etc already and our son is now 2.5 year old
Hi,

Prepare for your hearing, with all possible questions, and with 100% matching answers, from both of you.
Also try to submit, more supporting docs (file) 20 days before the date.
Most important suggestion, prepare, prepare and just prepare, ask each other questions, and match answers.

Good Luck.

Reactions: Alicee and munimisu

msrangi

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
Hi,

Prepare for your hearing, with all possible questions, and with 100% matching answers, from both of you.
Also try to submit, more supporting docs (file) 20 days before the date.
Most important suggestion, prepare, prepare and just prepare, ask each other questions, and match answers.

Good Luck.
Thanks soo m

Taj23

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
July 19,2017
AOR Received.
October 20,2017
File Transfer...
October 12,2017
Med's Done....
September
Interview........
23-03-2018 but cancelled, rescheduling skype interview.
Hello everyone, very sadly to say but i got a refusal letter saying that our relationship is not genuine. And whats more hurtful is to get this email today on the day of our 1 year anniversary. I have been honest throughtout the whole process and now I have a chance to appeal. I am not sure on what to do. I am thinking of hiring a lawyer at this poiny to take care of this. It sucks to be in this situation when you know you have been honest throught the process and truly the relationship is true. Please advice me on what I could do at this stage. Thank yoh

msrangi

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
Hello everyone, very sadly to say but i got a refusal letter saying that our relationship is not genuine. And whats more hurtful is to get this email today on the day of our 1 year anniversary. I have been honest throughtout the whole process and now I have a chance to appeal. I am not sure on what to do. I am thinking of hiring a lawyer at this poiny to take care of this. It sucks to be in this situation when you know you have been honest throught the process and truly the relationship is true. Please advice me on what I could do at this stage. Thank yoh
Appeal , I know it’s so stressing since I am going threw it from 5 years

Reactions: Taj23

Taj23

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
July 19,2017
AOR Received.
October 20,2017
File Transfer...
October 12,2017
Med's Done....
September
Interview........
After talking to the lawyer, he is asking for $6000. Which is too much when I know i can prove my relationship is genuine myself. I think i will take the decision to appeal myself. But for ADR ,guys i really need assistance of what are my steps when submitting the notice of appeal. Any other letter i should write ? Please help.
Thank you

Reactions: SV670

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
After talking to the lawyer, he is asking for $6000. Which is too much when I know i can prove my relationship is genuine myself. I think i will take the decision to appeal myself. But for ADR ,guys i really need assistance of what are my steps when submitting the notice of appeal. Any other letter i should write ? Please help.
Thank you
Please send PM.

Taj23

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
July 19,2017
AOR Received.
October 20,2017
File Transfer...
October 12,2017
Med's Done....
September
Interview........