+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
After talking to the lawyer, he is asking for $6000. Which is too much when I know i can prove my relationship is genuine myself. I think i will take the decision to appeal myself. But for ADR ,guys i really need assistance of what are my steps when submitting the notice of appeal. Any other letter i should write ? Please help.
Thank you

Once you receive acknowledgement of the appeal, write a detailed letter to IAD explaining that the reasons for refusal are not valid.

Taj23

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
July 19,2017
AOR Received.
October 20,2017
File Transfer...
October 12,2017
Med's Done....
September
Interview........
23-03-2018 but cancelled, rescheduling skype interview.
As of now, do I just send the notice of appeal? So they decide if I deserve an ADR or full hearing?
Thank you for replying

Taj23

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
July 19,2017
AOR Received.
October 20,2017
File Transfer...
October 12,2017
Med's Done....
September
Interview........
23-03-2018 but cancelled, rescheduling skype interview.
Oh I see, do I submit my letter with the notice of appeal? Or is it to a specific email address I send that email to?

Aabdul

Dec 12, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Hi guys good morning I been reading up alot on this thread as unfortunately in April of 2018 we got denied a spousal sponsorship deemed marriage not genuine/ marriage of convience. Looking back we did have rwd flags that our lawyer didnt advise us on properly...and luckly for me the VO told me them...so i have an idea of what will be in our BB.We had initally hired a lawyer to do out case cause we both were so clueless and ay the time the language barrier was abit difficult enough to do the process being on two differnt countries.. during the process I wasn't satisfy with the lawyer and in all we got the bad news. So we are going to appeal ourselves we sent off the the NOA today and will confirm receiving next week...any suggestions as to what should I look out for next

Thank you
What could be the red flags that you have had and a lawyer couldn’t identify?

Nessac

Dec 29, 2017
when i say red flags i mean how it would look to a difficult VO...we knew each other 3 years before casually online... we got engaged the first meeting after 3 months of dating...married 5 months later second meeting..didn't have a wedding did a RG marriage bad wheather prevented my family from being there so noone was there...we both had fall into some money issues so to clear up our debts asap and to save money we decided to just do the process and he didn't visit me back after nor was he there for the interview being ticket prices were nearly 1500cad. So that was her concerns on top of nasty comments..

Nessac

Dec 29, 2017
The lawyer never asked us 1 question about our marriage only to sign and send forms...to me...too much money to be treated like ( his work and mine was not shedueling well so we both had no time to do it ourselves too durning that period so now that we are in a better place time wise we doing the appeal ourselves anything goes wrong the blame is on us

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
Oh I see, do I submit my letter with the notice of appeal? Or is it to a specific email address I send that email to?
Send the notice of appeal only. You will get acknowledgement after about a month and blue book after approximately 4 months. After receiving blue book you will know exact reasons for refusal and minister's counsel will also have a record of your case. Writing letter to IAD before that is of no use. You should send a copy of the letter to minister's counsel too. You will explain the genuineness of your case. It's for IAD and minister's counsel to ascertain if your case can be finalized in one hour of ADR conference. Patience is the key. We need to be meticulous in our paperwork.

UmairS

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Hello everyone, very sadly to say but i got a refusal letter saying that our relationship is not genuine. And whats more hurtful is to get this email today on the day of our 1 year anniversary. I have been honest throughtout the whole process and now I have a chance to appeal. I am not sure on what to do. I am thinking of hiring a lawyer at this poiny to take care of this. It sucks to be in this situation when you know you have been honest throught the process and truly the relationship is true. Please advice me on what I could do at this stage. Thank yoh
What was the reason for refusal? and can someone appeal and then live with their spouse outside canada while the procedure takes its due time?

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
29-11-2016 done re-medical and will be sent to accra by doctor
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
good evening from Nigeria family and friends on this platform,
no one is a master when it comes to issue of immigration.
I am here to announce that today my lawyer informed me hearing date of September 25,2018 has been fixed.

My wife now in UK since December since she is also a citizen.
Anyone with the special advice to follow please do not hesitate to state it clearly here.
I ll also use this opportunity to thank everybody on this platform and I pray we ll all hear good news by the grace of God.
Amen.
Thanks once again

Reactions: NKT0817

banana4527

Oct 11, 2015
Visa Office......
ACCRA, GHANA
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
good evening from Nigeria family and friends on this platform,
no one is a master when it comes to issue of immigration.
I am here to announce that today my lawyer informed me hearing date of September 25,2018 has been fixed.

My wife now in UK since December since she is also a citizen.
Anyone with the special advice to follow please do not hesitate to state it clearly here.
I ll also use this opportunity to thank everybody on this platform and I pray we ll all hear good news by the grace of God.
Amen.
Thanks once again

hello friend i got a refusal letter today although am gonna appeal

Reactions: samola10

banana4527

Oct 11, 2015
Visa Office......
ACCRA, GHANA
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
ANY IDEALHOW TO FILLOUT THE APPEAL FORM

k_ilyasi

May 7, 2018
Hello everyone, like most of you guys, I have a case of Visa refusal for my husband. The officer in New Delhi India deemed that the relationship is not genuine. We will file in the appeal forms this week.

For those who have been through these cases, I have a question for you. When a 2nd interview is scheduled, will it be with my husband or since I filed the appeal, I will have to go through the interview here in Canada?

munimisu

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
16-12-2016
Hello everyone, like most of you guys, I have a case of Visa refusal for my husband. The officer in New Delhi India deemed that the relationship is not genuine. We will file in the appeal forms this week.

For those who have been through these cases, I have a question for you. When a 2nd interview is scheduled, will it be with my husband or since I filed the appeal, I will have to go through the interview here in Canada?
Hi, sorry to hear about your rejection. Don't loose hope. If you are selected for ADR, it will be only with you and your representative. If you have to go through full hearing, you will represent from here and your spouse is expected to be available on phone as well.