Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017
Look at me it will be two months since i got blue book and up to now no news i dont even know if i am slected for ADR or full hearing
we got our bluebook at the end of Sept 2017 and no formal letter from IAD regarding Appeal

It IS WELL

Star Member
Aug 12, 2016
I think there`s always a different Minister`s Counsel but for Calgary, the judge for our hearing is Lynne Cunningham. The Minister`s counsel asked me some questions for 30 minutes. The judge was very nice, she sound like a school teacher. I did not even feel scared or intimidated. they were so professional. In my case, my Full hearing happened 18 months after we sent our appeal.
Hello I will have a full hearing coming up here in Calgary at some point this year as i was told. Wondering if you could advise me on the questions they ask you and your experience. I can give my email. Thanks

Appeal2016

Oct 16, 2017
App. Filed.......
12-05 2014
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Full Hearing won
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
will be soon with hubby in sh Allah
U will get a pre arrival message and after u register for that, it shouldn't take u a week for ppr.
Oh i got pre arrival serbices 4 days ago but i registered yesterday.In my ecas only medical received.And status changed from in process to decision made from 4 days .Please guide me agi2009 i am worried.

Reactions: Alicee

Appeal2016

Oct 16, 2017
App. Filed.......
12-05 2014
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Full Hearing won
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
we got our bluebook at the end of Sept 2017 and no formal letter from IAD regarding Appeal
why they refused your application?Mostly full hearing takes 2 years.Adr takes few months after getting bluebook.They will contact you.I understand we all are facing hard time.Be prepared about blue book.I pray for all couples we all will be together soon in sh Allah amen.

Reactions: Alicee

Appeal2016

Oct 16, 2017
App. Filed.......
12-05 2014
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Full Hearing won
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Read
how we confirmed that our appeal is selected for adr or need to send our new evidence ahead of time.
little bit confusion how we confirmed our case is in adr. our case will select for adr by self or we need to send our new evidence ahead of time before the time for our adr selection. or we can wait for until the appeal office contact us for adr then we send our supporting documents.
Reply by pakiboy:
You can call IAD and see if you are selected for adr. In case you are not selected you can still request an adr but you need to have a good argument of why you should be selected (be sure to address the concerns in the blue book). ADR is only 30 mins. if things can be resolved in that time frame the full hearing is no longer needed. Keep in mind if your case was denied because they think your marriage is not genuine it will likely have to go through full hearing. Also, adr does not affect your full hearing so if you think you have a chance go for it. Good luck!

Jamaicanwife

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Oh i got pre arrival serbices 4 days ago but i registered yesterday.In my ecas only medical received.And status changed from in process to decision made from 4 days .Please guide me agi2009 i am worried.
Can you show an example of pre-arrival services email? I got one back in January but when I tried to register for one of the services and sent that letter they said it wasn’t what was needed???

Appeal2016

Oct 16, 2017
App. Filed.......
12-05 2014
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Full Hearing won
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Can you show an example of pre-arrival services email? I got one back in January but when I tried to register for one of the services and sent that letter they said it wasn’t what was needed???
Kindly check inbox please sister

KamiR

Feb 7, 2018
Hi everyone,
I won my appeal on November 22 and my Visa office is New Delhi but I haven't heard anything since then.
Is anyone else on this forum whose VO is New Delhi has similar timeline?
Not sure why this vo is taking forever OMG

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
Hi everyone,
I won my appeal on November 22 and my Visa office is New Delhi but I haven't heard anything since then.
Is anyone else on this forum whose VO is New Delhi has similar timeline?
Not sure why this vo is taking forever OMG
Very similar timeline.
I won my full hearing on Dec 06, 2017 and file reached New Delhi VO, haven't heard anything so far.

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
Seems like New Delhi is the only one that takes forever, this is ridiculous
CHC New Delhi VO - "Taking Forever" is understatement, I applied in Jan 2012, and it's been more than 6 years now.
I will keep you updated.

Last edited:

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
HI guys. We [I and My wife] are waiting for our full day hearing. Today I m gonna ask for your Opinion on something that is not related to appeal.

There is a little dilemma that we are dealing with & would like to get your opinion on. The dilemma is, As My wife was renting a place which She paid the damage deposit of {$600.00} and now that She has moved out, the person is not returning the damage deposit back to her. What Can We do about it?