+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
client2016 said:
thanks for guiding me wait ....I was asking that should I write letter that how I m going through hard time wdout partner? well we are waiting of date....
That would come later, if they don't allow your appeal, and you are trying to argue your case on H&C grounds. At this point, it's not going to help expedite your appeal.

Dhaksha

Jun 8, 2015
Madurai
Category........
Visa Office......
Newdelhi - NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2015
IELTS Request
Ip October 9 2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-12-2015
Interview........
Recommended waiting for schedule
LANDED..........
soon
Hi can anyone guide..my husband had adr on march 7th the counsel dint ask him anything bt they said its their fault and got sign from him... Yesterday we got a letter for appeal withdrawal also they told him they wil send the file back to india

Mar 2, 2017
Hello, I need an advice, they started processing my application for PR under family class outside Canada 26th January 2016 and April14, 2016 I did my upfront medical, Sep. 2016 more prove was asked for the genuineness of our marriage and we reply with more prove , Feb 8 2017 the status was change to Decision Made and till this time no mail or letter from CIC office and the medical report was not update on the status of my application page.
Please any one with good information about my application.

saniali

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
File Transfer...
25-02-2013
Med's Done....
31-10-2012
Passport Req..
18-04-2013 (passport sent 24-05-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
waiting waiting and waiting
How much time will it to send passport thru vfs any idea

nawazas

May 4, 2016
Hi Everyone,

My husband's case got refused in Nov 2016. i have filed an appeal through my lawyer and got an acknowledgment letter of appeal. meanwhile i have approched my area's MPA and i have book an appointment to see him. could anyone tell me that involving a MPA could expedite my appeal process?

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Boluwatife1975 said:
Hello, I need an advice, they started processing my application for PR under family class outside Canada 26th January 2016 and April14, 2016 I did my upfront medical, Sep. 2016 more prove was asked for the genuineness of our marriage and we reply with more prove , Feb 8 2017 the status was change to Decision Made and till this time no mail or letter from CIC office and the medical report was not update on the status of my application page.
Please any one with good information about my application.

call cic

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
nawazas said:
Hi Everyone,

My husband's case got refused in Nov 2016. i have filed an appeal through my lawyer and got an acknowledgment letter of appeal. meanwhile i have approched my area's MPA and i have book an appointment to see him. could anyone tell me that involving a MPA could expedite my appeal process?
NO. He can only offer you advice. Ordering GCMS notes may be helpful.

jaycee4sweet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-06-2013
File Transfer...
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
March10th,2013
Interview........
June4th,2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
W8ng
LANDED..........
Had Hearing 08/16/2016 waiting for the decision/ appeal allowed Nov 1st 2016
saniali said:
How much time will it to send passport thru vfs any idea
Hi it takes 1-2 weeks after u send it. When did u send it? And u can track your application online and u would come to know bout where is your passport right now. But u ll get it within a week.

saniali

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
File Transfer...
25-02-2013
Med's Done....
31-10-2012
Passport Req..
18-04-2013 (passport sent 24-05-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
waiting waiting and waiting
jaycee4sweet said:
Hi it takes 1-2 weeks after u send it. When did u send it? And u can track your application online and u would come to know bout where is your passport right now. But u ll get it within a week.
I mean if I send passport thru vfs like from Hyderabad to Delhi how much time they take like about 1-2 buisness days or what

kumarchd

Feb 27, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/2013
Doc's Request.
02/2017
AOR Received.
IAD allow case on 12/2016
File Transfer...
04/2013
Med's Request
02/2017
Med's Done....
03/2017
Interview........
03/2015 after 5 hours interview VO refused application .case appealed
jaycee4sweet said:
my advocate sent my documents to Ottawa through regd. Mail not by email. Is it OK. Please any suggestions.

kumarchd

Feb 27, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/2013
Doc's Request.
02/2017
AOR Received.
IAD allow case on 12/2016
File Transfer...
04/2013
Med's Request
02/2017
Med's Done....
03/2017
Interview........
03/2015 after 5 hours interview VO refused application .case appealed
saniali said:
I mean if I send passport thru vfs like from Hyderabad to Delhi how much time they take like about 1-2 buisness days or what
yes, 1-2 business day for passport delivery at ndvo after this 1-2 weeks time for visa sticker & other formalities &passport back process .

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
kumarchd said:
my advocate sent my documents to Ottawa through regd. Mail not by email. Is it OK. Please any suggestions.
Yes. That is the standard way of sending the documents. We should email them only if specifically told or when originals are not required to be sent.

JJ0124

Mar 25, 2016
Hi my dear friends,
I received an email from Hong Kong cic requesting re-medical and police certificate and 3 forms. I am confused about I should submit through my on-line account ( I have one already)? or should I mail all the paper documents to Hong Kong cic because in the email they request original Taiwan police certificate and original signature on each form. Please help me out with this problem. Thank you in advance!

Here is the email from Hong Kong cic:
Dear "name",

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, the following information and documents are required:

xxxxxxxxx - Name:
> Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination for you and your daughter. Instructions for medical examination have been sent to you by separate emails. This must be received at this office by: 2017/04/13.

> IMM 0008 Application: A completed Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008). This must be received at this office by: 2017/04/13.
> Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature You must declare your personal history and addresses from the age of 18 (not only the past 10 years). Do not leave any gaps. This must be received at this office by: 2017/04/13.

> Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from Taiwan. This must be received at this office by: 2017/04/13.

> Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures This must be received at this office by: 2017/04/13.

xxxxxxxx - Name:
> Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature You must declare your personal history and addresses from the age of 18 (not only the past 10 years). Do not leave any gaps. This must be received at this office by: 2017/04/13.

> Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from Taiwan. This must be received at this office by: 2017/04/13.

> Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures This must be received at this office by: 2017/04/13.

(Date format is YYYY/MM/DD)

Instructions on how to obtain police certificates for specific countries may be found at
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

Instructions on how to submit a fee online may be found at
https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

If you have been requested to submit a form, please find them on our website at
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/index.asp

Please note:
All documents must be in either English or French. Any documents not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation.

Should you be unable to provide the information and/or other documents requested you must advise us in writing detailing the reasons why you cannot provide the information/document requested.

The above information/documents must be received by the date as indicated for each item above. If you fail to comply with this requirement, a decision concerning your application will be made based upon the information already submitted with this application, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Please use only one method of submission as outlined below. We do not accept in-person submission of requested documents at the Consulate.

If you already have an online account:
Please upload and submit all the requested documentation via your online account; note that once the due date has passed, you will no longer be able to upload the requested documentation.

If you do not have an online account:
You must submit all the requested information/documents through the IRCC Web Form http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp, by clicking the “Tell us more” button, selecting “Hong Kong” as the visa office where you sent your application and following the submission instructions. If original documents are requested, please mail all documents in one package to the address indicated below.

Please include this letter with the requested documents and ensure that you quote the application number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit.

Please keep this office informed of any change of mailing address, telephone number, email address or change of representative by submitting a signed letter with your new details accompanied by an updated IMM5476 Use of Representative form if you have a representative, via the IRCC Web Form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer

Immigration Section
Consulate General of Canada
8/F, Berkshire House, 25 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay
Hong Kong
www.hongkong.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca

For all e-mail correspondence with our Hong Kong office, we request you to send your enquiries via the IRCC Web Form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Disclaimer: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with IRCC and IRCC is thereby authorized to use the email address provided by you for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case.