Interview........
no need interview
Passport Req..
.21 09 2019
VISA ISSUED...
.23 09 2019
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH very soon landing
hello everyone yesterday I receive the letter from immigration office Abu Dhabi they refusal my case and now my wife apply the appeal can some one tell how long take time for appeal decision I don't know what they want to us they don't know how we feel when they take the decision we give us all proofs then be refusal I don't know they have human .

mckay8228

Nov 16, 2016
Got refusal letter and notes in mail. Reason being the officer did not think marriage was genuine. My hubby didn't answer all the questions accurately. Should I be looking into a lawyer? I don't know what to do.

zohaib007

Star Member
May 29, 2016
Sialkot, Punjab
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
.done and passed
Med's Done....
24 06 2019
Interview........
no need interview
Passport Req..
.21 09 2019
VISA ISSUED...
.23 09 2019
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH very soon landing
dear but I give all answers basic main reason is mostly case they send to appeal and sure relationship is genie that why if you did the case in Canada then I give you lawyer which is handle my case he is very senior but his fees is to much

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
wait_so_long said:
Looks like you need a special form e-mailed to you for the re-medical. See # 5 of the post below yours. They'll need to know whether to send your results to the Visa Office, or to Ottawa.
Medical results are posted on the website which immigration authorities can access. It's possible to do medical upfront without waiting for the forms. We just need to send a letter provided by the approved doctor as proof of having completed medical.

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
On return from a visit to my native country 2 days ago, I was happy to see a letter from IAD dated 6th January stating that someone from IAD Registry Office will contact me to set a time for ADR conference.

saniali

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
File Transfer...
25-02-2013
Med's Done....
31-10-2012
Passport Req..
18-04-2013 (passport sent 24-05-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
waiting waiting and waiting
Update from my side thank God rcvd meds PCC and updated form request..

jaycee4sweet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-06-2013
File Transfer...
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
March10th,2013
Interview........
June4th,2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
W8ng
LANDED..........
Had Hearing 08/16/2016 waiting for the decision/ appeal allowed Nov 1st 2016
saniali said:
Update from my side thank God rcvd meds PCC and updated form request..
Thank god ...... like seriously they took so long in your case but anyway m happy for u. Gud luck.

mckay8228

Nov 16, 2016
gehtrew said:
Yes we did not use an Attorney,we did all the work ourselves,they were very impressed with the way it was done and how we presented our defense,it is all God work.We were very supprised on how fast we got our hearing (2 months),.,., I was told that it would have taken 2 years to get and appeal by others,but I had faith in God that we would get a fast turn around and this is the outcome,.,., Waiting on our remeds and new forms,.,.,Hope everyone waiting on their appeal get a speedy hearing date.

I want to appeal without a lawyer as they are costly.. what did you provide for your defence?

europearora

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
We have paid our landing fees before and received a letter with remeds, pcc and landing fees. So we still have to pay them again? Plus i cant find the payment receipt of landing fees.

flyfish

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CPC-MARCH 2013
Med's Request
WAITING
Interview........
8 September 2016
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
ALLAH KNOW
Hello guys,
I just receive email from Ottawa,anyone can tell me plz what is going on our file..Everthing I submitt on 30 November 2016 why my file transferred to London ??

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Your application has been transferred to a visa office outside Canada for further review of your eligibility and admissibility for a permanent resident visa.

The Canadian visa office in LONDON will communicate with you via e-mail. The email you receive will come from email addresses that end in “@international.gc.ca” or “@cic.gc.ca”. Please add these to the “safe senders” list in your email program. You should also check your junk mail folder in your email program and/or in your email website in case important emails get filtered into this folder.

Please note that the visa office in LONDON cannot respond to case status enquiries at this time. We ask you to be patient and wait until that office contacts you within the next two months. Your patience will permit the visa office to begin work on your application more quickly.

However, if your personal circumstances change, such as the birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce, you must inform that visa office immediately. They must also be informed if any of the following change:

· Change of email address
· Change of residential or mailing address
· Change of immigration representative (if applicable)
· Decision to withdraw your application
· Approval of Arranged Employment Opinion by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada

Please forward all future correspondence as follows:

Contact information: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/london.asp

* Please include your application number, full name and date of birth on any correspondence*

Regards,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
flyfish said:
Hello guys,
I just receive email from Ottawa,anyone can tell me plz what is going on our file..Everthing I submitt on 30 November 2016 why my file transferred to London ??

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Your application has been transferred to a visa office outside Canada for further review of your eligibility and admissibility for a permanent resident visa.

The Canadian visa office in LONDON will communicate with you via e-mail. The email you receive will come from email addresses that end in “@international.gc.ca” or “@cic.gc.ca”. Please add these to the “safe senders” list in your email program. You should also check your junk mail folder in your email program and/or in your email website in case important emails get filtered into this folder.

Please note that the visa office in LONDON cannot respond to case status enquiries at this time. We ask you to be patient and wait until that office contacts you within the next two months. Your patience will permit the visa office to begin work on your application more quickly.

However, if your personal circumstances change, such as the birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce, you must inform that visa office immediately. They must also be informed if any of the following change:

· Change of email address
· Change of residential or mailing address
· Change of immigration representative (if applicable)
· Decision to withdraw your application
· Approval of Arranged Employment Opinion by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada

Please forward all future correspondence as follows:

Contact information: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/london.asp

* Please include your application number, full name and date of birth on any correspondence*

Regards,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
www.cic.gc.ca
Can't say for sure. My file was transferred to foreign visa office too. It took 5 months for Ottawa to transfer the file to China.

In our case, I think it was sent to China because we were missing data in our file. Some of the forms we submitted in the original application weren't sufficient.

Maybe that's the case with you ... does your spouse have children? did you get release form from the children's father/mother? Could be many things.

gehtrew

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/October/2014
Doc's Request.
04/Febuary/2015
AOR Received.
16/Febuary/2015
File Transfer...
01/March/2015./SA
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
03/June/2014
Interview........
2/9/2015
Passport Req..
In-Process/07/August/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In God Timing
mckay8228 said:
I want to appeal without a lawyer as they are costly.. what did you provide for your defence?
Hi,it is very costly to be represented, what I think you will have to do is study your blue book notes and get old cases similar to yours.We presented our arguments based on my inadmissibility,you will have to be precise on what your argument is,as all cases are not the same.
Best Wishes.

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
Any suggestions? I received this email

Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada

UCI: ------------
Application No.: -----------
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear -------------,

Please find information concerning your application in the attached document. If you are unable to view the attached document or did not receive a document, please advise us by forwarding this e-mail to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

CPC-Ottawa, NHQ - Centralized Processing Region
219 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1, Canada

attachment states they want a medical with in 30 days or they will cancel the application which is the appeal we won Dec 20,2016.

This would be our third medical.The second medical called a re-medical was done March 19,2016 and is still valid until March 19,2017 and can be extended .

Helpful suggestions ?????????

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
This would be our third medical.The second medical called a re-medical was done March 19,2016 and is still valid until March 19,2017 and can be extended .

Helpful suggestions ?????????
[/quote]

There is no option. You must go for medical. It's valid only for a year and hardly ever extended.

flyfish

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CPC-MARCH 2013
Med's Request
WAITING
Interview........
8 September 2016
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
ALLAH KNOW
wintersnow said:
Can't say for sure. My file was transferred to foreign visa office too. It took 5 months for Ottawa to transfer the file to China.

In our case, I think it was sent to China because we were missing data in our file. Some of the forms we submitted in the original application weren't sufficient.

Maybe that's the case with you ... does your spouse have children? did you get release form from the children's father/mother? Could be many things.
Thx bro, yes we have 3 children's but during apeal my wife submit birth certificates.what is release form??what they ask u from outside embassy?? Have u idea when we get next corespondent ??how long it will take now??can they reject my case again ??