Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
Thommo said:
This would be our third medical.The second medical called a re-medical was done March 19,2016 and is still valid until March 19,2017 and can be extended .

Helpful suggestions ?????????

There is no option. You must go for medical. It's valid only for a year and hardly ever extended.

Our first one was extended to 15 months the re-medical was asked for at my husbands interview Jan 4,2016 and done March 19,2016 and he was denied on March 22,2016.

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
flyfish said:
Thx bro, yes we have 3 children's but during apeal my wife submit birth certificates.what is release form??what they ask u from outside embassy?? Have u idea when we get next corespondent ??how long it will take now??can they reject my case again ??
I mean ... you have 3 children together? Or did your wife have children from a previous partner. If you are not the dad of any of the children then the father has to sign a form saying it's OK for the child to leave the country.

Things went pretty quickly after our file was sent to China. File was sent to China and then a month later they request medical etc. It took until August to get them all the papers and my wife passed everything by October. They flagged her as RFV (ready for Visa) in November and we received request for passport on Jan 6th.

Some people are having more luck than us and the processing is very fast.

Very doubtful you will be rejected.

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
flyfish said:
Thx bro, yes we have 3 children's but during apeal my wife submit birth certificates.what is release form??what they ask u from outside embassy?? Have u idea when we get next corespondent ??how long it will take now??can they reject my case again ??
This is the release form that wintersnow is talking about, and is only necessary for the children of whom you are not the biological father:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5604E.pdf

If natural father's name is not on the birth certificate, then a DNA test from an accredited lab must also be done.

http://www.dnatellsall.com/immigration.html

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
Galano1213 said:
Any suggestions? I received this email

Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada

UCI: ------------
Application No.: -----------
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear -------------,

Please find information concerning your application in the attached document. If you are unable to view the attached document or did not receive a document, please advise us by forwarding this e-mail to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

CPC-Ottawa, NHQ - Centralized Processing Region
219 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1, Canada

attachment states they want a medical with in 30 days or they will cancel the application which is the appeal we won Dec 20,2016.

This would be our third medical.The second medical called a re-medical was done March 19,2016 and is still valid until March 19,2017 and can be extended .

Helpful suggestions ?????????
If I were in this situation, I would just comply. It's not worth it to fight it, and risk going back to square one. Especially now that you're so close to the finish line. Perhaps the doctor doing the tests was found to be taking bribes, and all the tests he/she had done have to be redone?

flyfish

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CPC-MARCH 2013
Med's Request
WAITING
Interview........
8 September 2016
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
ALLAH KNOW
wintersnow said:
I mean ... you have 3 children together? Or did your wife have children from a previous partner. If you are not the dad of any of the children then the father has to sign a form saying it's OK for the child to leave the country.

Things went pretty quickly after our file was sent to China. File was sent to China and then a month later they request medical etc. It took until August to get them all the papers and my wife passed everything by October. They flagged her as RFV (ready for Visa) in November and we received request for passport on Jan 6th.

Some people are having more luck than us and the processing is very fast.

Very doubtful you will be rejected.
Thx bro,
No bro, I'm father of three baby(boys)last year we have twins and first baby was born in 2015 ....during hearing my wife told me judge was very happy to see my kids...they was surprise why your case is rejected it's simple case that's why our hearing accepted within 1 hour ......it's our first marrige ... Everything we receive on November 2016 from Ottawa (remedical,pcc,ppr fees and forms)what next now from outside ......?

flyfish

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CPC-MARCH 2013
Med's Request
WAITING
Interview........
8 September 2016
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
ALLAH KNOW
wait_so_long said:
This is the release form that wintersnow is talking about, and is only necessary for the children of whom you are not the biological father:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5604E.pdf

If natural father's name is not on the birth certificate, then a DNA test from an accredited lab must also be done.

http://www.dnatellsall.com/immigration.html
Thx bro,
I'm father of three kids,it's first marrige my babies live in canada with my wife.....I don't kbow what they ask now.... I was expected PPR....

deep33

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Hello. R u recieved this email from ottwa people without any inquiry. Or you have asked about the progress about u r file. Because I hv sent my documents on first week of December 2016 and have not recieved any kind of email. Like we hv transferred u r file to this office
flyfish said:
Hello guys,
I just receive email from Ottawa,anyone can tell me plz what is going on our file..Everthing I submitt on 30 November 2016 why my file transferred to London ??

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Your application has been transferred to a visa office outside Canada for further review of your eligibility and admissibility for a permanent resident visa.

The Canadian visa office in LONDON will communicate with you via e-mail. The email you receive will come from email addresses that end in “@international.gc.ca” or “@cic.gc.ca”. Please add these to the “safe senders” list in your email program. You should also check your junk mail folder in your email program and/or in your email website in case important emails get filtered into this folder.

Please note that the visa office in LONDON cannot respond to case status enquiries at this time. We ask you to be patient and wait until that office contacts you within the next two months. Your patience will permit the visa office to begin work on your application more quickly.

However, if your personal circumstances change, such as the birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce, you must inform that visa office immediately. They must also be informed if any of the following change:

· Change of email address
· Change of residential or mailing address
· Change of immigration representative (if applicable)
· Decision to withdraw your application
· Approval of Arranged Employment Opinion by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada

Please forward all future correspondence as follows:

Contact information: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/london.asp

* Please include your application number, full name and date of birth on any correspondence*

Regards,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
flyfish said:
Thx bro,
I'm father of three kids,it's first marrige my babies live in canada with my wife.....I don't kbow what they ask now.... I was expected PPR....
I think your file just goes back to the Visa Office, to resume processing from before it was so rudely interrupted. This would include background checks, if deemed necessary. Has your status changed? Is it still at review of eligibility?

flyfish said:
Where is this application? Details Help
Application/profile status Open Help
Review of eligibility Review in Progress Help
Review of medical results Passed Help
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Help
A background check is needed Not started help Help
Final decision Not Started.

flyfish

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CPC-MARCH 2013
Med's Request
WAITING
Interview........
8 September 2016
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
ALLAH KNOW
wait_so_long said:
I think your file just goes back to the Visa Office, to resume processing from before it was so rudely interrupted. This would include background checks, if deemed necessary. Has your status changed? Is it still at review of eligibility?
Thx bro,
I agree with u maybe security check let's see ...no dear my status did not change it's same but we also recive a message in gckey account after nothing change...

flyfish

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CPC-MARCH 2013
Med's Request
WAITING
Interview........
8 September 2016
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
ALLAH KNOW
deep33 said:
Hello. R u recieved this email from ottwa people without any inquiry. Or you have asked about the progress about u r file. Because I hv sent my documents on first week of December 2016 and have not recieved any kind of email. Like we hv transferred u r file to this office
No dear it's official email from Ottawa . I did not send any enquiry.....I send all documents on 30 November 2016 after that we get this progress

deep33

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Ok. I hv sent few days later I.e in first week of December. After that no communication from ottwa. Status online is in process and after recieving the documents they added one line inside the status is
Medical results has been recieved .
Don't know how much more time they need to finalize the application.
Anybody having any experience??
flyfish said:
No dear it's official email from Ottawa . I did not send any enquiry.....I send all documents on 30 November 2016 after that we get this progress

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
flyfish said:
Thx bro,
No bro, I'm father of three baby(boys)last year we have twins and first baby was born in 2015 ....during hearing my wife told me judge was very happy to see my kids...they was surprise why your case is rejected it's simple case that's why our hearing accepted within 1 hour ......it's our first marrige ... Everything we receive on November 2016 from Ottawa (remedical,pcc,ppr fees and forms)what next now from outside ......?
I don't know ... there is no apparent logic to the way CIC does things. Like, why did my file stay stuck in Ottawa for 6 months? You can always order the ATIP notes to get details of your file. It takes about 1 month to receive it and it costs $5.

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
wait_so_long said:
Wow, that is the fastest timeline for an appeal that I've seen. You sent in your Notice of Appeal in November, got your Bluebook in December, and ADR in January? All within 2 months? In Toronto, it usually takes 2 years to get to appeal hearing; I think about 9 months to get to ADR. tony000, are you hearing this?!?!
Amazing..! Man it gives me A strong Positive feeling... It seems like they are working hard, not just taking smoke breaks.

CanadianVincy

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
POS/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
15-June-2015
Doc's Request.
Re-do New App. 27-01-2017... Submitted 31-01-2017
AOR Received.
18-July-2015
File Transfer...
21-Aug-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-Sept-2015/Redo 15-Feb-2017
Interview........
20-Jan-2016...Denied/Appeal 24-Nov-16...Allowed/Decision ltr Dec.21.16
Passport Req..
Background check 08-Feb-2017/DM on ECAS 02-June-2017/PPR 21-June-2017
VISA ISSUED...
July-20-2017/Received July-24-2017
LANDED..........
July-26-2017
Hi guys,

Like most of u my hubby received an email from Ottawa requesting updated forms. We got the request on 26th of this month and sent in everything today (Jan. 31). We sent everything in but the medical. I just have some questions.

1. I understand that we can no longer send an upfront medical so when will they send the medical request? And do we really need to do it over? ( my Hubbys expired September 2016)

2. What is the timeframe once we send in the updated forms and PPR?

3. How would we know if our file is staying in Ottawa or being transferred to VO (ours is POS)?

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
flyfish said:
Thx bro,
I agree with u maybe security check let's see ...no dear my status did not change it's same but we also recive a message in gckey account after nothing change...
Now that you are back in the process stream, the Pakistan @ London thread might be more relevant to you.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-pakistan-london-visa-office-t203899.25095.html

Member MM345 has a very nice spreadsheet of recent timelines, with relevant milestones. It might give you an idea of how much of a wait you still have ahead of you. You would think that applicants who have had to endure the appeal process would be prioritized once they are back in stream, but I highly doubt that.