+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

M

mikeymyke

When your wife came to Canada, how long until she divorced her 1st husband?

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
LoveUForever said:
Well that's what they made it because we weren't expecting the refusal. No she was the one who got sponsored by him.
Well, I don't think that any of us on this forum were expecting to be refused. That last bit of information would have been a big red flag, and there should have been some questions about it during the interview. You said the interview went well? So they didn't tell you that your application would be refused at the end of the interview? If they did, they would have given you some strong hints as to why.

LoveUForever

Sep 22, 2016
mikeymyke said:
When your wife came to Canada, how long until she divorced her 1st husband?
Separation occurred after 2-3 months she moved to Canada. Divorce was granted after two years in 2012. How long the process of appeal could take?

LoveUForever

Sep 22, 2016
wait_so_long said:
Well, I don't think that any of us on this forum were expecting to be refused. That last bit of information would have been a big red flag, and there should have been some questions about it during the interview. You said the interview went well? So they didn't tell you that your application would be refused at the end of the interview? If they did, they would have given you some strong hints as to why.
I think the same. At the time of interview they didn't tell anything like that.

shuaibks

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
CALGARY
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
AOR Received.
16-02-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
hello guys can any one tell me how long will it take to get visa for my son and my wife in Pakistan i won my appeal in sep 2016 my visa office was England i called to CIC Call center yesterday they told me ur file is transfer to London visa office then i call today to ask them about im not able to login in my CIC account to check my status she sad ur file is closed and when i ask them the same question where is my file is she put me on hold and come back and tell me ur file is in Ottawa office ? can any one tell me how long we have to wait thanks. is this good symbol to move file to Ottawa instead of Visa office? plz advice thx.

Syphonic

Aug 12, 2015
Hello

Your inbox is full so I am unable to reply to your private email to me. I expect a call from the IAD on October 4 to make an appeal appointment in Vancouver.

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
Just received a call from appeal board in Montreal and we have been given a date of December 20th at 2pm in Halifax Nova Scotia for our hearing on the ADR. Mar 2016 since we appealed.

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
Haussem Hoo said:
ill tell u guys all the story from the began ......first my wife life in canada and she is older than me ( 23yesr difference im 26 and she is 49) and we have different religon im musslim and she is christian ...she sposnsor me and they accepte the sponsorship then in the interview the lady refuse me we aplly for appeal and they answer us with this date direct for full hearing 16/9/2016..... so if u can help with any infirmation thx soo much ....what i want to know is wish kind of questions we will face tomorrow :'( and thx for any information
Sorry, your mailbox was full, so I couldn't reply. Anywyas, I believe conjugal relationships are usually allowed only in cases where there is a barrier to marriage in the applicant's home country. For example, marriage between two people of the same gender. Which is why I asked wheter there anything in your country forbidding marriage of muslim to christian, man to older woman, etc. Are you already married, but not allowed to divorce? You'll need to provide citations of the laws or traditions to back up your claim.

https://www.migrationexpert.ca/family_visa/conjugal_partner_visa/

Here is another perspective, with some pointers on what it takes to prove a conjugal relationship:

http://immigrationcanada.pro/immigrate/conjugal-partners/

M

mikeymyke

Haussem Hoo said:
did any one have any idea about how long it take to give us other date for the hearing ..... cause this not our fault so they have to resolve this kind of problem when it happen cause every second pass is from our life its not game :mad:
Consider that a gift from God so that you become more prepared next time.

tofanikanudo

May 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-5-2013
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
[quote>

I won appeal in April 2016 and submitted all documents in June, still they asked my police clearance from USA and I responded saying I don't need one because I stayed less than six month in USA. Please someone tell me how long will I have to wait for passport request ??

Maggiemalhotra

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2015
File Transfer...
17-08-2015
Med's Request
30-05-2016
Med's Done....
31-05-2016
Interview........
Waived off as per notes
Passport Req..
3rd Dec '16
mikeymyke said:
Consider that a gift from God so that you become more prepared next time.
Hi Mikeymyke

Since you have been long in the Canada threads , can you share your knowledge as to whether there can be any rejections after eligibility of both PA & sponsor are passed?
P.S. Medicals also passed.

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
Maggiemalhotra said:
Hi Mikeymyke

Since you have been long in the Canada threads , can you share your knowledge as to whether there can be any rejections after eligibility of both PA & sponsor are passed?
P.S. Medicals also passed.
Yes, on Security Basis.

jaycee4sweet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-06-2013
File Transfer...
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
March10th,2013
Interview........
June4th,2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
W8ng
LANDED..........
Had Hearing 08/16/2016 waiting for the decision/ appeal allowed Nov 1st 2016
tofanikanudo said:
[quote>

I won appeal in April 2016 and submitted all documents in June, still they asked my police clearance from USA and I responded saying I don't need one because I stayed less than six month in USA. Please someone tell me how long will I have to wait for passport request ??
I m still waiting for the decision DONT KNOW how long i hv to wait but m so nervous bout what the judge taking so long to give his decision is this the work load or sumthng else. Anyway I wish gif luck everyone for their appeal hearing. Some people are so lucky who get the decision right after their hearing at least they relieved.

BethanyM

May 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2016
Doc's Request.
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
03-06-2016
IELTS Request
SA 19-07-2016
File Transfer...
22-07-2016
Med's Request
Med Status: Passed
Med's Done....
April 2016
Interview........
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
WAITING SOON PLEASE
VISA ISSUED...
SOON I HOPE
LANDED..........
ASAP
Waiting for our Application Decision but based on feedback at interview it looks like
our application will be Denied.

Need any help in finding the correct info about the Appeal Process.

Wondering if the Appeals process has gotten faster in recent months
in light of new initiatives by the Liberal government.

I found the two page form to be filled out when I make the appeal
(must wait for Letter of Formal Decision first)

After that, will I file documents? Is it like filing a whole new application?

Please help if you can.