+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

mb45397

Oct 29, 2015
shuaibks said:
hello guys can any one tell me how long will it take to get visa for my son and my wife in Pakistan i won my appeal in sep 2016 my visa office was England i called to CIC Call center yesterday they told me ur file is transfer to London visa office then i call today to ask them about im not able to login in my CIC account to check my status she sad ur file is closed and when i ask them the same question where is my file is she put me on hold and come back and tell me ur file is in Ottawa office ? can any one tell me how long we have to wait thanks. is this good symbol to move file to Ottawa instead of Visa office? plz advice thx.
i received letter from IAD for full hearing of my spouse sponsor case.
can any body share his/her experience what will happen next and what type of preparation i have to.
regards

deeafahd

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Hello, just want to tell you that today I logged in my online account and at the spot where is writen a background check is needed it use to be not started, now is in progress... That s mean for sure waived the interview. We are waiting for good news!!! :)

flutra

Star Member
Aug 5, 2014
hi dear, i can not sign in on line to see the status.It has to be the sponsor client ID or the applicant? please help

flutra

Star Member
Aug 5, 2014
jaycee4sweet said:
I m still waiting for the decision DONT KNOW how long i hv to wait but m so nervous bout what the judge taking so long to give his decision is this the work load or sumthng else. Anyway I wish gif luck everyone for their appeal hearing. Some people are so lucky who get the decision right after their hearing at least they relieved.

Hi , how long have you been waiting for the decision? thank you! I had my hearing sep 21 and they said they will mail it to me. so worried, I have been waiting forever for this decision! so stressed

shuaibks

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
CALGARY
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
AOR Received.
16-02-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
hi guys i just received decision letter from IAD can anyone tell me what next i just called CIC they sad we dont have any letter from IAD and my file status still not showing anything on CIC website plz help me out me out thanks

jaycee4sweet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-06-2013
File Transfer...
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
March10th,2013
Interview........
June4th,2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
W8ng
LANDED..........
Had Hearing 08/16/2016 waiting for the decision/ appeal allowed Nov 1st 2016
flutra said:
Hi , how long have you been waiting for the decision? thank you! I had my hearing sep 21 and they said they will mail it to me. so worried, I have been waiting forever for this decision! so stressed
Hi I had my heating on August 16 but still waiting. What do u think how your interview went over all. Stay positive. And keep urself busy.

deeafahd

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Hello everybody. Today we received an email from embassy, they requested my passport.
Our 28 yrs gap won that battle without an interview. Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: Alicee

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
deeafahd said:
Hello everybody. Today we received an email from embassy, they requested my passport.
Our 28 yrs gap won that battle without an interview. Good luck to everyone!
Congratulations! Now you can stop worrying, and start enjoying your life together.

Hopefully it's an indication that the visa offices are taking less of a hard line against some of the indicators that used to be "red flags" for a non-genuine marriage. But it's just as likely that you happened to have a reasonable visa officer that was able to assess your case on its own merits, and use critical thinking rather than just pass/fail.

I think being able to spend so much time together worked in your favour. Unfortunately, not all families are able to spend as much time together as they would like, and that usually works against them.

Once again, congratulations. Wish you many happy years together.

deeafahd

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Many thanks!!... I really hope they will stop giving hard time to couples. I can imagine the nightmare you all are going through but don't give up, true love always win!!
Good luck to everybody who is still waiting!

JJ0124

Mar 25, 2016
Hi everyone,
My husband the sponsor filed the appeal on March 26 2016, we received confirmation letter in 2 weeks and blue book in 100 days. We can't get into ADR because the Hongkong cic officer wrote so many concerns in the bluebook (she made up or twisted most of the answers through my interview), so we are waiting for a full hearing now. Our lawyer said the full hearing will happen in 4 to 5 months. Is there anyone just won your full hearing in Vancouver or in other provinces? How does the process go? Do they just focus the problems in your bluebook? or more? Do we need witnesses appear at the hearing? I'm currently in Vancouver with my husband with visitor visa. Please help. Any info will be greatly appreciated!

flutra

Star Member
Aug 5, 2014
jaycee4sweet said:
Hi I had my heating on August 16 but still waiting. What do u think how your interview went over all. Stay positive. And keep urself busy.
[/quote
The intervew went well, I thought it will be worse since i had long story with CIC! Been there before and many red flags !! They trust my marriage but still thinks is for a purpuse since i have a long story!! Did you remember the judge name!! Toronto right? Thank you

BethanyM

May 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2016
Doc's Request.
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
03-06-2016
IELTS Request
SA 19-07-2016
File Transfer...
22-07-2016
Med's Request
Med Status: Passed
Med's Done....
April 2016
Interview........
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
WAITING SOON PLEASE
VISA ISSUED...
SOON I HOPE
LANDED..........
ASAP
BethanyM said:
Waiting for our Application Decision but based on feedback at interview it looks like
our application will be Denied.

Need any help in finding the correct info about the Appeal Process.

Wondering if the Appeals process has gotten faster in recent months
in light of new initiatives by the Liberal government.

I found the two page form to be filled out when I make the appeal
(must wait for Letter of Formal Decision first)

False Alarm. Following the Interview our application is Approved (NOT Denied)

What a relief !!!!!!

After that, will I file documents? Is it like filing a whole new application?

Please help if you can.

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
Congratulations! Glad you were spared the headaches and expense of an appeal. Been seeing quite a few of these lately - hopefully it's an indication of a change in policy in how they assess these cases, and extends to those of us in appeal.

suna12

Sep 28, 2016
Hi,someone knows if cic will though my education and work on background stage?
I'm just asking because I have done to fill the application and on background they ask that stuff and
I'm 21 years old,I just filled like from my 18(high school,college and one job I had) does it matters?
They gonna call for my high school,college or work place to verify? I am confused about that...

Someone who had experienced the background check could help me?
I'm new in the forum

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
soblue3 said:
At least you are able to see some info on mycic..i have logged in and when i entered our info it said that they found the application but nothing is showing under my profile or application. i wrote about it to them and to the mp and still nothing. lol
Hey soblue,

what's going on with your case? Are you in the queue for security check?

Anyone ... I found out my wife is in the queue for security check. How long does that take? There is a note in ATIP file saying she was put in the queue in mid August

Also ... is that the final step before the VISA?