+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
HI Friends . Pls Explain me the Appeal Process, I'm having hard times to understand this. We've Received Acknowledgement From IAD .

Q1. Now what Next ?
Q2. when to send in Evidences to IAD ?
Q3. After We send them Evidence about our Relationship, then IAD will Decide to go for Full Hearing or ADR ?
Q4. OR Will IAD decide full hearing/ ADR From the Blue Book they will Receive From Visa office ?
Q5. How would we know that if we are selected to ADR ?

Guys Your Help would be greatly Appreciated .
Looking forward for the Answers.

Maggiemalhotra

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2015
File Transfer...
17-08-2015
Med's Request
30-05-2016
Med's Done....
31-05-2016
Interview........
Waived off as per notes
Passport Req..
3rd Dec '16
Hi Frns,

Can there be rejection even after eligibility being passed in notes??
please anyone reply. Would be much appreciated .

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
Maggiemalhotra said:
Hi Frns,

Can there be rejection even after eligibility being passed in notes??
please anyone reply. Would be much appreciated .
I believe Yes, application can be refused after being passed in Eligibility. The Reasons can be Security or Medical.

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
I faxed notice of appeal to IAD, Vancouver on 4th August. I live in Edmonton.
Can one opt to have a hearing in Vancouver where turnaround time is much shorter? Has anyone here tried to do it?

Maggiemalhotra

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2015
File Transfer...
17-08-2015
Med's Request
30-05-2016
Med's Done....
31-05-2016
Interview........
Waived off as per notes
Passport Req..
3rd Dec '16
tony000 said:
I believe Yes, application can be refused after being passed in Eligibility. The Reasons can be Security or Medical.
Hi Tony

Thnx for reply . Can you advice as to what is checked in Security?

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
Thommo said:
I faxed notice of appeal to IAD, Vancouver on 4th August. I live in Edmonton.
Can one opt to have a hearing in Vancouver where turnaround time is much shorter? Has anyone here tried to do it?
Hi Thommo lets get in touch,we live in Edmonton as well and we just Faxed Notice of Appeal last month. Have you Hired a Lawyer ? You can Inbox me as well. Looking Forward to hear from you .

client2016

Aug 17, 2016
hy everyone...i hope u guys are doing well ...please tell me what will be next procedure? i appealed in feb 2016 and recived BB in june 2016 then i received letter to along with BB that if i send them evidence as soon as possible then i will be selected for ADR otherwise FULL HEARING, So my lawyer sent them all evidences in july...if same thing happened to someone then share their experience??please tell me when they will tell about date?waiting of reply......help me plz

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
HI Friends . Pls Explain me the Appeal Process, I'm having hard times to understand this. We've Received Acknowledgement From IAD .

Q1. Now what Next ?
Q2. when to send in Evidences to IAD ?
Q3. After We send them Evidence about our Relationship, then IAD will Decide to go for Full Hearing or ADR ?
Q4. OR Will IAD decide full hearing/ ADR From the Blue Book they will Receive From Visa office ?
Q5. How would we know that if we are selected to ADR ?

Guys Your Help would be greatly Appreciated . Looking forward for the Answers.

Hema66666666

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
Hi friends

I am Canadian citizen
I submitted through representative.
I submitted my application for spousal sponsership to New Delhi, India

File submitted - august 2015

In December 2015 cic transferred my file to New Delhi and send me letter that I am not eligible to sponser my wife due to reason -----------That I have not paid Social Assistance my X spouse used.

Then in Jan 2016 I paid Social Assistance as per Canadian government .
And sent all receipt to Missaauga and New Delhi Embassy.

In August 2016 my representative recieved letter from
Embassy that file has been rejected due to Social Assistance not paid.

I can appeal but I don't know why they refuse,
I already send them all receipt of Social Assistance paid.???

what to do friends please help me out??

Need to go for appeal or reapply file again , what is better????

Mar 18, 2014
SAHIL SINGH said:
Hi Everyone.

Sorry I'm late to post it. We had a successful hearing on 15th August.

The night mare is over for us it's been 5 years. Now we are waiting for the official confirmation letter from the court.
Many congratulations Brother....

Reactions: Alicee

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
client2016 and tony000 Once you have sent the appeal letter than you will get a letter stating your appeal application has been received and it contains your appeal ID number as well as your original client ID that was on the sponsorship application. it takes about 120 days to get the blue book which is a copy of the application you sent for sponsorship. Depending on where your appeal office is and how many applications they have it will take a period of time to assign an agent to you and for them to go over the original application and reasons for denial and decide if the board can make a decision in 1 hour to resolve the application as to whether you get an ADR or a full hearing. If you are given an ADR you will receive a letter giving you a date to appear . You have 10 days to send 2 copies of proof to the addresses on the letter. My understanding is that you can send proof at any time. You can call the appeal board at any time and ask questions the number is on the appeal notice you received with the ID on it.

Reactions: Alicee

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
tony000 said:
Hi Thommo lets get in touch,we live in Edmonton as well and we just Faxed Notice of Appeal last month. Have you Hired a Lawyer ? You can Inbox me as well. Looking Forward to hear from you .
Hello tony000. Nice to know that you have also applied from Edmonton.
No i haven't hired any lawyer. I have read about lawyers charging a large sum of money for things as trivial as applying for renewal of PR card. I think i know about my case better than anyone else and don't need a lawyer to talk on my behalf or to tell me what supporting documents i should submit. We don't need great knowledge of law in order to prove that our marriage is genuine.

tofanikanudo

May 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-5-2013
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
loveawaits said:
Guys I got decisions made today what does that mean
Means good news on ur way..when did you get passport request. Its been three months for me since I submit all updated forms and medical,pcc etc. Dont know how long i will have to wait