+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
masimo24 said:
Hello Forum,

My spouse recieved her refusal letter on August, 2nd 2016. I would like to know where to send the appeal form? As not even yhe embassy would help telling me where. Please let me know. Thank you.
There should be a Notice of Appeal form with address information included with the refusal letter. It goes to the IAD office in Vancouver, Toronto, or Montreal, depending on which city you reside in.

Hurry, they must receive the NOA within 30 days of you receiving the refusal letter! And remember to include a copy of your refusal letter.

Here is the form and addresses, in case they forgot to include it with the refusal letter:

http://www.irb-cisr.gc.ca/Eng/res/form/Pages/IadSaiAppForm.aspx

===============
I read your two previous postings, and a few things stand out:
- you don't intend to live in Canada?
- just come back for your eye surgery?
- you want express entry into Canada for your wife so OHIP can pay for her delivery?

cindyf

Aug 15, 2016
Thank you Ajarupan and Galano. If anyone else know of any reputation lawyer in Greater Toronto Area, please inbox me. I really appreciate your help.

Vlil

Jan 7, 2016
masimo24 said:
Hello Forum,
My spouse recieved her refusal letter on August, 2nd 2016. I would like to know where to send the appeal form? As not even yhe embassy would help telling me where. Please let me know. Thank you.
Someone already provided a link for you. I can only add - don't wait. If you have a refusal letter itself, even electronic copy (scan or email) - simply print it out and send along with the appeal form, which you can download from IAD website. Don't waste your time waiting for paper.

guycanadian, you inbox is full. I cannot answer you.

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
I received a call back from appeal board this morning and because I am in Prince Edward Island our ADR will be done with tele conference. She said there is no date set as yet but thinks it will be in October or November. Has anyone done the ADR using this method?

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
wait_so_long said:
Vancouver ... check her timeline at the bottom. Edmonton is 2 years, just to get to the appeal.

Thank-You for Your Response.At the Bottom it is just Written Vancouver IAD, Our's is also Vancouver IAD . Vancouver IAD deal with the Following ;

B.C
AB
Manitoba
Saskatchewan
Yukon
Northon West Territories and Nunavut .

So I was wondering Where She Resides in..

I read comment of Someone here, who is from Edmonton (not Sure) , whose case was Refused in july 2014 , Nov 2014 they Received B.B. in April 2015 They Got ADR and Sep 2015 Full Hearing .Personally I do not think it will Take 2 years.

jaycee4sweet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-06-2013
File Transfer...
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
March10th,2013
Interview........
June4th,2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
W8ng
LANDED..........
Had Hearing 08/16/2016 waiting for the decision/ appeal allowed Nov 1st 2016
Hi guys I had a full hearing today and I told by the judge that he z gonna give written decision in 60 days m so worried what ll be the conclusion. They were concerned bout why my husband apply for the student visa right after we met on line.so he was already seeking to get in Canada that's why he married me. Do u guys think that he can refuse this appeal on the basis of his refusal visa on study base visa.

AnnieDonald

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
China
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23Rd, Dec, 2014
tony000 said:

Thank-You for Your Response.At the Bottom it is just Written Vancouver IAD, Our's is also Vancouver IAD . Vancouver IAD deal with the Following ;

B.C
AB
Manitoba
Saskatchewan
Yukon

I read comment of Someone here, who is from Edmonton (not Sure) , whose case was Refused in july 2014 , Nov 2014 they Received B.B. in April 2015 They Got ADR and Sep 2015 Full Hearing .Personally I do not think it will Take 2 years.
my husband is the sponsor, as long as your case is in Vancouver IAD, I would think, the timeline should not be much difference. It took us 1 yr and 8months already, hopefully, within 1 month, my passport will be back with visa. So i would say it takes us for the whold appeal after refusal 1 year and 9months. Good luck to you and everyboday here, waiting is really a big part of the process.

AnnieDonald

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
China
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23Rd, Dec, 2014
tony000 said:

B.C
AB
Manitoba
Saskatchewan
Yukon

my husabnd is from Victoria, BC

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
jaycee4sweet said:
Hi guys I had a full hearing today and I told by the judge that he z gonna give written decision in 60 days m so worried what ll be the conclusion. They were concerned bout why my husband apply for the student visa right after we met on line.so he was already seeking to get in Canada that's why he married me. Do u guys think that he can refuse this appeal on the basis of his refusal visa on study base visa.
Do you have a lawyer to represent you or you just go through the appeal by yourself?

jaycee4sweet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-06-2013
File Transfer...
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
March10th,2013
Interview........
June4th,2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
W8ng
LANDED..........
JYC said:
Do you have a lawyer to represent you or you just go through the appeal by yourself?
My lawyer represent me and he did a Gud job from his side but I don't know y didn't they decide same tym nd y so long to make a decision. M worried bout wot ll b their decision. Anybody had the same experience then plz share with me bout how long they take if they say after 60 days they ll send me d decision in written.

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
jaycee4sweet said:
My lawyer represent me and he did a Gud job from his side but I don't know y didn't they decide same tym nd y so long to make a decision. M worried bout wot ll b their decision. Anybody had the same experience then plz share with me bout how long they take if they say after 60 days they ll send me d decision in written.
That's unfortunate jaycee, at least you got a good lawyer, I am sure everything is going to be fine.

cindyf

Aug 15, 2016
jaycee4sweet said:
From reading previous members' posts, I find it's rarely they gives their decision on the same date, so don't worry, if you think your lawyer did a good job, then I'm sure the judge also got convinced. I heard Sometimes they just want us to wait to test our marriages.
I'm also in Toronto and is seeking for a lawyer, could you please inbox me your lawyer name ?

jaycee4sweet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-06-2013
File Transfer...
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
March10th,2013
Interview........
June4th,2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
W8ng
LANDED..........
cindyf said:
From reading previous members' posts, I find it's rarely they gives their decision on the same date, so don't worry, if you think your lawyer did a good job, then I'm sure the judge also got convinced. I heard Sometimes they just want us to wait to test our marriages.
I'm also in Toronto and is seeking for a lawyer, could you please inbox me your lawyer name ?
His name is khan Khokhar

HAMADA_EGYPT

Star Member
May 25, 2013
HIII EVERYBODY

THANK GOD FINALLY I GOT MY VISA TODAY
PASSPORT REQUEST WAS AUGUST 9 , EXACTLY LIKE ANNIE DONALD
I GOTTA IT BACK TODAY WITH THE VISA ON IT

HOPEFULLY EVERYONE WILL GET THE VISA TOO
BELIEVE IN GOD AND BE PATIENT AND U WILL MAKE IT

DID U GET YOURS ANNIE ?

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE