+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

loveawaits

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Karan751 said:
Help needed urgent.
My ecas today changed to decision made as they have not yet request my passport.
What does this mean?
Does this mean they again rejected my file?
Ibam worried please.
People who got passport request or visa recently please give me some views about your cases
Congrats next is your pp request I'm really happy for you :)

Karan751

Sep 11, 2014
Canada,toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2011
Doc's Request.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012 and july 2015 after appeal
Med's Request
August 2015
Med's Done....
2011 and sept 2015
Interview........
August 2012
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Refused October 2012, filled appeal same month
LANDED..........
Waiting
loveawaits said:
Congrats next is your pp request I'm really happy for you :)
I hope so tht i get pp request soon.
I need to be with my family its been 5 stressful years.
God please help everyone.

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
Karan751 said:
Help needed urgent.
My ecas today changed to decision made as they have not yet request my passport.
What does this mean?
Does this mean they again rejected my file?
Ibam worried please.
People who got passport request or visa recently please give me some views about your cases
Let's hope it's PPR as everyone said. I know how stressful this whole process is. Two days after they mailed out back my husband passport with visa then my ECAS change to decision made. Up until then it still said in process. I was so worried cause I thought maybe they sent the passport back without a visa lol. I won my appeal in October 2015.

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
ajarupan said:
Still waiting ... ???
Did you hear anything at all after winning your appeal?

loveawaits

Star Member
May 22, 2015
WaitingSince2012 said:
Let's hope it's PPR as everyone said. I know how stressful this whole process is. Two days after they mailed out back my husband passport with visa then my ECAS change to decision made. Up until then it still said in process. I was so worried cause I thought maybe they sent the passport back without a visa lol. I won my appeal in October 2015.
So after they asked for ppr request your Ecas was still on process ? Then how did you got informed that for your husbands ppr request was it email or mail ?

loveawaits

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Karan751 said:
I hope so tht i get pp request soon.
I need to be with my family its been 5 stressful years.
God please help everyone.
I also got denied in New Delhi because our relationship wasn't genuine lmao even though I was 2 months pregnant also had massive papers loads of proof she still denied is because why I didn't bring my pregnancy paper that was the dumbest thing ever lol I have applied back in 2012 and I'm waiting since funny part was 2012 to end of 2013 in Pakistan was strike so our file was there dust up as hell during the strike I went through a lot ;) wishing everyone get there visa

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
loveawaits said:
I also got denied in New Delhi because our relationship wasn't genuine lmao even though I was 2 months pregnant also had massive papers loads of proof she still denied is because why I didn't bring my pregnancy paper that was the dumbest thing ever lol I have applied back in 2012 and I'm waiting since funny part was 2012 to end of 2013 in Pakistan was strike so our file was there dust up as hell during the strike I went through a lot ;) wishing everyone get there visa
Like in your case, my wife was also refused after 19 months of interview, and during interview, the VO (GOD) was rude and just didn't heed too any documents, as she was in pure mind of keep it in middle. CHC New Delhi, while sending my bluebook, did not attaché any important documentation, and raised questions on Indian Government policies, this is so dumb, she being VO in CHC, neither did she know anything about Indian government policies on Passport, nor anything about Canada, as she asked me provide Notice of Tax Assessment of 2013, and 2015 in Dec 2013 and Jan 2015. This shows, that these VOs are not educated at all, and they get job through references only. Its like ABCD, Aaya, Baayi, Driver and Cook's references. ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'm going to make a big issue out of it, and we together can write petition to change policies on family sponsorship.

SV670

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
loveawaits said:
So after they asked for ppr request your Ecas was still on process ? Then how did you got informed that for your husbands ppr request was it email or mail ?
Yea ECAS was still in process even after the VO received his passport and mail it back out with his visa. It was 2 days after the passport was mailed out that ECAS changed to decision made. So you never really know with these people. My lawyer got PPR through email.

loveawaits

Star Member
May 22, 2015
WaitingSince2012 said:
Yea ECAS was still in process even after the VO received his passport and mail it back out with his visa. It was 2 days after the passport was mailed out that ECAS changed to decision made. So you never really know with these people. My lawyer got PPR through email.
Wow that's good I'm still waiting every time I check my Ecas it says still proccesing I feel like breaking my phone lol

loveawaits

Star Member
May 22, 2015
SV670 said:
Like in your case, my wife was also refused after 19 months of interview, and during interview, the VO (GOD) was rude and just didn't heed too any documents, as she was in pure mind of keep it in middle. CHC New Delhi, while sending my bluebook, did not attaché any important documentation, and raised questions on Indian Government policies, this is so dumb, she being VO in CHC, neither did she know anything about Indian government policies on Passport, nor anything about Canada, as she asked me provide Notice of Tax Assessment of 2013, and 2015 in Dec 2013 and Jan 2015. This shows, that these VOs are not educated at all, and they get job through references only. Its like ABCD, Aaya, Baayi, Driver and Cook's references. ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'm going to make a big issue out of it, and we together can write petition to change policies on family sponsorship.

SV670
Lmao ahahah are you serious seriously mine was so rude that she was looking at my husband and being nice and all but me lmao she didn't even say hi and she asked where is you're after wedding pictures I said I follow the letter you guys give us what we should do lmao she was so messed up I said to my husband in English lets go forget about it she is like your husband doesn't know English you are referring that to me I was like are serious then I cried because I was lost she is like leave or I'll call security lmao at the end I called her B***h

deep33

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
This is completely bullshit dear. All stupid are sitting there in one room.
SV670 said:

SV670

client2014

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Uk london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
october 2015
Interview........
january 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
insha Allah soon
hy guys i am having hard time,please help me what to do?my partner is ill and i want to apply for visit visa?please help me

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
client2014 said:
hy guys i am having hard time,please help me what to do?my partner is ill and i want to apply for visit visa?please help me
Hi There,

I understand your desperate situation, you should apply for visit visa, and submit all documents pertaining to your partner's health. There is no rule as such, which says, that if you've applied for PR Visa under someone's sponsorship, tourist visa can't be granted.

SV670

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
loveawaits said:
Wow that's good I'm still waiting every time I check my Ecas it says still proccesing I feel like breaking my phone lol
Lol, take it easy. I use to check my ecas 3 to 4 times a day lol. Even after the visa and passport was mailed out the status was still in process. I was so worried that they mailed back out the passport without a visa cause I know it usually say DM after they stamp the visa lol.

loveawaits

Star Member
May 22, 2015
WaitingSince2012 said:
Lol, take it easy. I use to check my ecas 3 to 4 times a day lol. Even after the visa and passport was mailed out the status was still in process. I was so worried that they mailed back out the passport without a visa cause I know it usually say DM after they stamp the visa lol.
Lol I will but I just have to wait God it is just long process :(