+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Rogersmac

Jul 4, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It will takes around 120 days to received blue booklet plus it will be depends in which region you are dealing with it plus if your case will be selected for ADR hearing or Full hearing . ADR hearing it will takes from 4-6 months to get it if you are in Toronto . if Full hearing it will takes from 6 months to 2 years. if you marriage is not genuine and you have all the proofs I guess your case will go for ADR hearing but make sure you prepare all the necessary documents to proof them your marriage is genuine . you can do it yourself or hire immigration lawyer. depends on your interest.

Canadiandragonfly said:
:(Hi Everyone about how long from the time i submit my appeal to when the hearing takes place does it take? I am Canadian and my spouse is Jordanian and his pr visa was refused based on we have nothing in common and not a genuine marriage.

npunite

Jun 10, 2015
mimixo said:
Hi my husband won appeal full hearing on march 11th my husband received a letter from cic asking for my additional forms medical check police check passport bio page n permanent resident fee too I already went for a medical exam last week. I'm wondering if I have to mail all of those document to the address they sent my husband or scan all of those documents n email them cus in the letter they say it's fine with that
hey mimixo, i think its better to mail it to them as they have mentioned that they cannot accept more than 5MB file..i am pretty sure if we attach all the docs in one email, it would exceed 5MB. and yeah, i am still confused on where to send the docs though..i got a different mailing address mentioned when CIC sent me the medical instruction on my email and my husband received the other docs sent by a different mailing address

sri0114

Apr 26, 2016
Hello All,

Am going to apply for Canada immigration and am a married person.

Can you please help me whether i need to fill the application along with my spouse or later i can do once after filling for me alone and getting PR

In second case, any chances on questions like why you haven't filled along with spouse in visa interviews or some where?

morals31

Nov 3, 2015
No replies to my question so I am re-submitting

Please any update please
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi
All, my application to sponsor my partner which was rejected 2 years ago, appeal case was heard last week and it was successful. Now I have a few. After the appeal no paper work was given to me to show I have won the case. I will like to find out

- How long will it take for me to receive any correspondence from IAD or CIC with regards to the case.
- my partner came over for the appeal and we would like to know if she should go back and wait for the response/ correspondence from cic or
just wait.
- if she chooses to stay, what will happen after we get any correspondence. Will she be required to leave the country or not.
- Here visa office was London at the time of our application since she was studying in London at the time but she has since moved back to the
India and came for the appeal on the tourist visa

- Appeal was heard on the 18th April 2016 here in Toronto

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
sri0114 said:
Hello All,

Am going to apply for Canada immigration and am a married person.

Can you please help me whether i need to fill the application along with my spouse or later i can do once after filling for me alone and getting PR

In second case, any chances on questions like why you haven't filled along with spouse in visa interviews or some where?
Hi Sri,

When you are married, and applying for immigration to any country, you will have to do it together, it is so obvious.
You never fill up forms in installments, and also very important point, please give all authentic information.

SV670

Vlil

Jan 7, 2016
SV670, you're absolutely right. The only thing to add for sri0114 is: in case you do
sri0114 said:
filling for me alone and getting PR
you will loose a chance to re-unite with your spouse in Canada forever. Section 117 of the Regulations.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
morals31 said:
No replies to my question so I am re-submitting

Please any update please
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi
All, my application to sponsor my partner which was rejected 2 years ago, appeal case was heard last week and it was successful. Now I have a few. After the appeal no paper work was given to me to show I have won the case. I will like to find out

- How long will it take for me to receive any correspondence from IAD or CIC with regards to the case.
- my partner came over for the appeal and we would like to know if she should go back and wait for the response/ correspondence from cic or
just wait.
- if she chooses to stay, what will happen after we get any correspondence. Will she be required to leave the country or not.
- Here visa office was London at the time of our application since she was studying in London at the time but she has since moved back to the
India and came for the appeal on the tourist visa

- Appeal was heard on the 18th April 2016 here in Toronto
since you just won your appeal in April 2016.......it will take you about 45-50 working days to hear from iad give or take.... They are going to send the request for additional documents to the sponsor in canada in the mail...and your spouse will have to get a police record back for there country so i would advice for the spouse to go back to there country and get the police record and the medical do as soon as possible because they are going to ask for those things since the last once expired...plus copy the bio page of there passport and updated forms and have them ready so when they request them then you will have them on hand to send them in the same time

mimixo

Jun 17, 2015
J.J said:
I won appeal on March 3rd but haven't received anything yet. Can you please share if you received email or post mail ?
Hi there. They sent me an email first asking for a new medical check. The day after that my husband received a letter from them by the post office requesting additional documents.

Talon59

Star Member
Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
22-03-2013
Interview........
18-11-2013
Passport Req..
11-01-17
So I've been working on our appeal case for some time now the VO in thailand deemed our marriage wasn't genuine for absurd reasons like saying she couldn't speak english and a previous MOC (which was completely a one sided affair the guy was a rather wealthy foreigner he had other ambitions and wanted to be able to stay in thailand for his retirement) My wife took nothing from him once she finally managed to get a divorce from him. Fast track a few years later here we are have my appeal hearing (full hearing) on Friday morning submitted our relationship book (500+ pages reciepts pictures etc) the opposition sends me a email today with a request for last minute evidence they would like to add. it appears to be a copy of caips notes however it's a document I've never seen as I have a copy of her previous trv attempts. They wrote on the notes (these date back to 2013) that even with land (appraised at $50k cad) and her daughter( a minor at the time) and family and bank account (with about 7000 cad) in thailand that she has no means to support herself ( I provided a letter stating I was paying for everything) there is no evidence for her to want to return to thailand should she come to canada. The letter for the lawyer said he would be relying on these documents for the hearing. We got burned by a immigration consultant when we applied for PR ($10k down the drain) so I'm representing us in the hearing and we're unsure if the opposition will be questioning my wife mother in law and parents or if they will be just supplying statements. Will accept any tips and pointers since we only have 2 more days before trial. My wife and I speak regularly in english and she's aware of what I do in canada so if they question her on that she should be ok but we're just going over any possible scenario's

mimixo

Jun 17, 2015
npunite said:
hey mimixo, i think its better to mail it to them as they have mentioned that they cannot accept more than 5MB file..i am pretty sure if we attach all the docs in one email, it would exceed 5MB. and yeah, i am still confused on where to send the docs though..i got a different mailing address mentioned when CIC sent me the medical instruction on my email and my husband received the other docs sent by a different mailing address
I will try to scan everything with lower resolution to see if it works. If not then I'll have to mail them. I'm not sure what address to mail either

Vlil

Jan 7, 2016
hi Talon59.
I'm in the same boat here, with my full hearing just around the corner. I cannot answer all of your questiins (actually I can, but this will be only my humble opinion, no guarantee that it is correct). But this one I can:
we're unsure if the opposition will be questioning my wife mother in law and parents or if they will be just supplying statements
They will not be quiestioning anyone you don't tell them to. You have the wheel here. And if the Minister councel wants to question someone else - this request must be submitted in writing in advance, same as your list of witnesses, no later than 20 days before.

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
mimixo said:
I will try to scan everything with lower resolution to see if it works. If not then I'll have to mail them. I'm not sure what address to mail either
You have to send it to the address on the letter that the sponsor received. It says specifically on that letter what address to send your documents too.

asadtoronto

Jun 20, 2014
Can anyone help me out. I am filling form 5669. I won appeal and now Visa office is asking me to send 5669 form with other form. What should be my answer for following question 6 on page 1.

6) Have you, or, if you are the principal applicant, any of your family members listed in your application for permanent residence in Canada, ever:
d) been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa...... Yes or No

Another question 8 about Personal History. Do we need to put travelling details. Although It was only for few days out of country. I heard that If you have lived out of your country more than 6 months then you have to mention in Personal History for last 10 years. Please let me know what is correct.

Thank you,
Regards,

Hi,

Answer to question 6 should be "NO".
Answer Personal History from the age of 18.

Hope info suffice.

SV670
==========================================
Thank you SV670. I am asking same question to those people who won their appeal and they were asked to fill 5669 form again. Please confirm me about following question of form 5669.
6. Have you, or if you are the principal applicant, any of your family members listed in your application for permanent residence in Canada ever:
d) been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa...... Yes or No
What should be answer for above question. Yes or No
Please respond me as I have to send form to VO.
Thank you,
Regards,

Talon59

Star Member
Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
22-03-2013
Interview........
18-11-2013
Passport Req..
11-01-17
Not sure if I'm supposed to be pointing things out for my case or they will be questioning me and the relationship file is the reference evidence for things like do I have to make opening statement etc...

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
Go to https://www.canlii.org/en/index.html and research about cases similar to your own. Or read a few cases. Then you will have a good idea about questions they will ask you and possibly your spouse and witnesses. Or skim over previous posts on here. I have read all the posts relevant to appeals on here.