+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Splinterz420

Jan 28, 2015
Nabashir said:
Hi friends,

I'm new here, and facing same and feeling awful for waiting and just waiting, It so hard to live away from our spouses for a years just because of silly laws or tempered VO.

I applied under family class in august 2013 and my sponsor got email conformation that he meet all the requirement to sponsor me and file was sent to the Embassy in Rabat, then got the medical done in September 2013 and the Fees of Permanent Residence paid in November 2013. My sponsor is my senior of 22 years and he was married before according to his religion and tradition in his country but this marriage was never declared in Canada, signed a separation agreement with his ex in 2009 witnessed by his kids as they were living separately since long ago and in 2007 she left the matrimonial house to live 100% separately from my sponsor. After that they asked for extra documents that we could provide, also they asked for legal divorce but there were no divorce, so they refused visa in May 2014 stating i'm not member of the the family class. My sponsor Appealed in June 2014 and the full hearing will take place June 2016, can not afford a lawyer and not sure what to expect or what to do. all screwed up and my husband is sick person who needs a care specially living alone as all kids are living so far away from his city and they come only once a year for visit.
Any one here experienced like our case? please any advice or help will be much appreciated
Thank you all and good luck to all.
Your husband is a sick person?! Did he pass his medical requirements?

deeafahd

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
sumu28 said:
dear deeafahd
what is your current status in cic web site?
On-Line Services
FAQ | Security
Permanent Residence
We received Andreea Fahd's application for permanent residence on September 4, 2015.
We started processing Andreea Fahd's application on November 11, 2015.
Medical results have been received.
my status is in process

deeafahd

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
tony000 said:
I was interviewed on 09 March 2016 , today I got Reply E-mail from CIC That My File is in Routine Background Checks , Does Background Checks Means That I have pass my interview ?
congratulations, it is a good sign :) (I hope I am not wrong ) if I remember good you have age gap too in your relationship...so you prove that it does not matter that :)

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
Splinterz420 said:
Your husband is a sick person?! Did he pass his medical requirements?
I believe it's the sponsor who is sick. Not the spouse in Rabat. That's what I gather.

Apr 17, 2016
:)Hi All.My husbands pr visa was denied due to this reason He did not meet the requirements to come to Canada and visa officer stated our marriage was not a genuine marriage.We meet in Oct 2011 i went to his country in June 2012 and then i went again in Jan 2013 when he proposed and i accept and then i had to go back to Canada to work and come back to Jordan 2014 and we married and i stayed 3 months and had to return back for work purposes .I have not been back due to financial reasons and really didnt think this pr visa application process would take this long.Visa officer was very predjudice and discriminating because our age difference he mentioned several times.Asked my husband questions then when my husband answered he say no thats wrong and he answered the question .He was very accusing and very discriminating.I will appeal but how long does this process usually take and what are my chances of getting decision overturned in our favor?Thank You.Visa officer did admit he thought we have relationship but final remark was we have nothing in common .??? I feel very sad he did not accept our marriage as genuine.

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
deeafahd said:
congratulations, it is a good sign :) (I hope I am not wrong ) if I remember good you have age gap too in your relationship...so you prove that it does not matter that :)
We sent them every Proof that A person can have in Evidence form ( paper/ tangible evidences)

I'm not sure if background Checks are always done on the Successful Applicants . what do you think ?

Apr 17, 2016
Hi How long does it take once you send in a appeal for a PR Visa refusal? I am canadian the sponsor and spouse and my husband is Jordanian and was denied a PR Visa .Thank You Should i hire a lawyer?
:(

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
Hey everyone...

I am still confident my wife will join me in September ... that will be 8 months after we won the appeal.

I was wondering if she comes in on a 6 month visitor visa and the permanent visa is granted whgile she is visiting ... does she have to go back to her country or can she just stay here?

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
wintersnow said:
Hey everyone...

I am still confident my wife will join me in September ... that will be 8 months after we won the appeal.

I was wondering if she comes in on a 6 month visitor visa and the permanent visa is granted whgile she is visiting ... does she have to go back to her country or can she just stay here?
If she is here and you update her address to yours with CIC then they should send her COPR to her in Canada. She could then go to the nearest border and flagpole to land as PR.

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
Canadiandragonfly said:
Hi How long does it take once you send in a appeal for a PR Visa refusal? I am canadian the sponsor and spouse and my husband is Jordanian and was denied a PR Visa .Thank You Should i hire a lawyer?
The length of time you have to wait before the appeal is heard varies according to the immigration appeal board office. Some people have to wait a year, others wait more than two years. If they allow you to have a ADR (alternate dispute resolution) instead of a full appeal, the wait should be less than a year.
I would hire a lawyer for an appeal, but they are not required.

livelife13

Mar 25, 2016
hi everyone i had my full appeal hearing on 21 march 2016 and they told me i will gwt result in 60 days
can anyone pls tell me if it happend with them and what result they got thanks

Nabashir

Sep 6, 2014
MaryL said:
I believe it's the sponsor who is sick. Not the spouse in Rabat. That's what I gather.
Yes, it is my sponsor who is heart patient, and for the VO he is marrying me just to look after him which is not true, we are in real relationship and great love story, if he needs a nurse, he can easily get it, but he needs a real life companion for the little left for us to live together,

linapp123

Jul 20, 2015
livelife13 said:
hi everyone i had my full appeal hearing on 21 march 2016 and they told me i will gwt result in 60 days
can anyone pls tell me if it happend with them and what result they got thanks
We had the hearing on January 12. They told the decision would be made within one month. But we have not getten it by now. You may check the Federal court's webset, the latest decision is released every day.

MichelleJLL

Nov 12, 2013
Please help.. We have been waiting over 5 years and counting... Feeling empty and heartbroken and can not seem to find the answers.

I am sponsoring my husband from Jamaica who I met in 2010. We married in March 2012. I have been to Jamaica every 2-3 months since we have been married and its becoming heartbreaking and unbearable when I leave.

We were accepted for me sponsoring in July 2012. Sent to Embassy in Kingston, JA. We were denied in September 2014 due to criminal inadmissability.

My husband has a clear criminal record, and he always has. He paid a fine for a pocket knife (which is illegal in Jamaica, but not in Canada as long as it is manual and under 6'') Therefore, he wasn't even criminally inadmissable. We had a criminal lawyer do up a letter in regards to our case, which she has a firm stance that the fine he paid is not comparable in Canada, and therefore would not be valid to grant him inadmissable given the circumstances of his fine. We have had an immigration lawyer throughout our entire case as well.

We submitted for Appeal and Rehabilitation in September 2014... and have not heard anything to date. Can someone please help me get some awnsers.....please explain the appeal and rehabilitation and when we can expect these things to come through.... How does appeal work??? When we go to court what can we expect?? Please..please..please. I feel helpless and do not know where to turn for awnsers.