+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
I was interviewed on 09 March 2016 , today I got Reply E-mail from CIC That My File is in Routine Background Checks , Does Background Checks Means That I have pass my interview ?

Nabashir

Sep 6, 2014
Hi friends,

I'm new here, and facing same and feeling awful for waiting and just waiting, It so hard to live away from our spouses for a years just because of silly laws or tempered VO.

I applied under family class in august 2013 and my sponsor got email conformation that he meet all the requirement to sponsor me and file was sent to the Embassy in Rabat, then got the medical done in September 2013 and the Fees of Permanent Residence paid in November 2013. My sponsor is my senior of 22 years and he was married before according to his religion and tradition in his country but this marriage was never declared in Canada, signed a separation agreement with his ex in 2009 witnessed by his kids as they were living separately since long ago and in 2007 she left the matrimonial house to live 100% separately from my sponsor. After that they asked for extra documents that we could provide, also they asked for legal divorce but there were no divorce, so they refused visa in May 2014 stating i'm not member of the the family class. My sponsor Appealed in June 2014 and the full hearing will take place June 2016, can not afford a lawyer and not sure what to expect or what to do. all screwed up and my husband is sick person who needs a care specially living alone as all kids are living so far away from his city and they come only once a year for visit.
Any one here experienced like our case? please any advice or help will be much appreciated
Thank you all and good luck to all.

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
tony000 said:
I was interviewed on 09 March 2016 , today I got Reply E-mail from CIC That My File is in Routine Background Checks , Does Background Checks Means That I have pass my interview ?
Hi Tony000,

Yes, you cleared the interview, (it seems). In my case, my spouse was interviewed and than they kept us waiting for good 19 months, in the name of background checks, and finally got a refusal.

But, don't be disheartened, wait till you hear from them.

Good luck!

SV670

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
SV670 said:
Hi Tony000,

Yes, you cleared the interview, (it seems). In my case, my spouse was interviewed and than they kept us waiting for good 19 months, in the name of background checks, and finally got a refusal.

Good luck!

SV670
OH MY GOD !!!!!!

That is just completely unjust!

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
wintersnow said:
OH MY GOD !!!!!!

That is just completely unjust!
Yes, it is. As I said, these VOs think, they are GOD, and thus harass families. Believe me, it is such a painful journey, just because of the system. After the appeal is allowed and won, visa to be granted within no time, max 1-2 months, case should and must be closed.

SV670.

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
SV670 said:
Yes, it is. As I said, these VOs think, they are GOD, and thus harass families. Believe me, it is such a painful journey, just because of the system. After the appeal is allowed and won, visa to be granted within no time, max 1-2 months, case should and must be closed.

SV670.
I know ... that should be the case but people still wait for months before getting the visa. Why? Everything passed. The only reason for refusal was reversed at the appeal. What is the hold up?

Get the file, send a request for medical ... get the medical and issue the visa. That should take 2 months at the most.

Clear Beauty

Mar 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2015
Interview........
March 2016 Refused. Submit Appeal ........: March 2016 . Bluebook Recieved ........: June 2016. Waiting for Appearance Date......: November 2016. WTF?
Appeal procedures seem more confusing every minute. I think it is intentional bureaucratic hazing.

I ask for recommendations of legal counsel for my Appeal appearances in Vancouver. Some of you have the names of Lawyer offices I can try.

I understand an appearance is first required by myself and my counsel in order to set the appeal date.
Then later the second appearance is made at the Appeal.

It will be expensive because I leave my job up north and fly to Vancouver for each appearance.

What basic legal fees should I expect to have?

mimixo

Jun 17, 2015
Hi everyone. I went to IOM for a medical checkup in Hochiminh city today. I was assured they would send my medical file to the visa office for me. Is that okay? Do I have to wait for their result and mail it to ottawa at the address in the email they sent me by myself? I only have 30 days for this to be done otherwise they said they will refuse my application again :'( I don't want anything to go wrong this time this process has been long enough for me. Can't wait for it to be finally over.

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
SV670 said:
Hi Tony000,

Good luck!

SV670

If you do not mind SV670 , what was the reason for Refusal ? did they find anything Suspicious in ur background Checks ? Have you ever order notes , If so then what your Eligibility Says in notes PASS OR FAIL . Pls answer My questions Bro, it would be very very helpful for me . if you are uncomfortable to answer here thn pls Inbox me . It would be Appreciated.

vijay1987

Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-2012 Refused 2014- Reopened Jan 2016
Med's Request
Jan-2016
Med's Done....
Feb-2016
Passport Req..
01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
5-2017
LANDED..........
Hoping soon
SV670 said:

SV670.
Hi Ru waiting from 2012? Can you please share your timeline and y they rejected your file? did u appeal immediate after rejected?

sumu28

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
File Transfer...
29th august 2014
Interview........
14th march 2016 ..refused on 2th may 2016
Passport Req..
very soon InshaAllah
VISA ISSUED...
very soon InshaAllah
LANDED..........
very soon InshaAllah
tony000 said:

dear tony 000
what is your present status in cic ? application status?

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
vijay1987 said:
Hi Ru waiting from 2012? Can you please share your timeline and y they rejected your file? did u appeal immediate after rejected?
Yes. Jan 2012, when I applied for my wife's sponsorship. My time line is given below,

Applied - Jan 2012
Interview - June 2013
Visa refused - Feb 2016
Filed for Appeal - Feb 2016
Waiting for appeal acceptance

I appealed the same day I got refusal letter.

PS - Refusal and rejection are two different decisions, refusal can be appealed, whereas rejected case cannot be appealed, and thus re-applied.

SV670

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
tony000 said:
If you do not mind SV670 , what was the reason for Refusal ? did they find anything Suspicious in ur background Checks ? Have you ever order notes , If so then what your Eligibility Says in notes PASS OR FAIL . Pls answer My questions Bro, it would be very very helpful for me . if you are uncomfortable to answer here thn pls Inbox me . It would be Appreciated.
Hi Tony000,
The reason was very naive, "marriage not genuine", and this decision was made by a single person, the VO.

I ordered at least 10 times and in all eligibility status - passed.

There is absolutely no reason to hide anything on this forum. Please feel free for anything.

SV670

vijay1987

Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-2012 Refused 2014- Reopened Jan 2016
Med's Request
Jan-2016
Med's Done....
Feb-2016
Passport Req..
01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
5-2017
LANDED..........
Hoping soon
SV670 said:
Yes. Jan 2012, when I applied for my wife's sponsorship. My time line is given below,

Applied - Jan 2012
Interview - June 2013
Visa refused - Feb 2016
Filed for Appeal - Feb 2016
Waiting for appeal acceptance

I appealed the same day I got refusal letter.

PS - Refusal and rejection are two different decisions, refusal can be appealed, whereas rejected case cannot be appealed, and thus re-applied.

SV670
wow so they took many month to say that the file is refused.. if dont mind can tell us y they rejected?

According to u my case is refused in 2013 feb for misrepresentation and ban for 2 years. We filed applead against it and they said its gonna be IAD so they gave the hearing date 2016 jan...me and my wife thought to withdraw cause the 2 years ban was gonna end in feb so we withdrawn.

And then i email cic colombo to get back my original documents and they to do med and take police clearance and submit schedule A form.

!st i was confused so emailed them back saying is my application is still active and they gave a call back next day and told they were reconsidering it again ..... is any one face this kind of thing??

Splinterz420

Jan 28, 2015
Clear Beauty said:
Appeal procedures seem more confusing every minute. I think it is intentional bureaucratic hazing.

I ask for recommendations of legal counsel for my Appeal appearances in Vancouver. Some of you have the names of Lawyer offices I can try.

I understand an appearance is first required by myself and my counsel in order to set the appeal date.
Then later the second appearance is made at the Appeal.

It will be expensive because I leave my job up north and fly to Vancouver for each appearance.

What basic legal fees should I expect to have?
I never had an 'appearance' prior to my appeal. They have what is called a scheduling conference and mine was done via telephone. So you should only have to be in Vancouver 1 time