Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
AnnieDonald said:
Hey Maddants, I want to share this good news with you. Yesterday I checked my email and found the email from <Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca, asking me to do medical, i was so excited. But there is only re-medical request, my online-ecase still nothing. I remember you email shows you need to submit other docs too. and yours is from Family Unit, Case Processing Centre — Ottawa (CPC-O) — Family Class Unit

Citizenship and Immigration Canada

219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa

7th Floor, Section B

Ottawa ON KIA ILI Canada

E-mail: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
, but mine is from: CPC-Ottawa, NHQ - Centralized Processing Region
219 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1, Canada.

Is there any problem with this difference? and i don't know when i should do my non-criminal thing either.

Thanks a lot for the info provided before. and hope you will have passport request very soon.

Best wishes,

Annie
Congrats on your good news my friend..... if i was you i would do the police record and send it in with your medical just like how i did with mines to save you time and money.....

you just have to download the update forms, copy of the bio page in your passport, medical , and police record and medical and send in everything because they are going to ask for it soon...
you can use any of those address because they will know where to send it once your package is receive at that address so i would not worry about it at all

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Splinterz420 said:
One week til my appeal Thank God lets finish this step
I hear you on that....... Just make sure you and your spouse go over everything because most ppl contradicts themselves and that is why they loose there appeal so you and your spouse have to be on the same page with both of yall answers...... Im happy for you and good luck my friend.....Trust in the lord and everthing will work out for you.

deeafahd

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
aliaix said:
You were saying in your other posts that you received correspondence from the VO. You should have a UCI then.
hello aliax ...my husbund received an e-mail after he got approve SA and he received an application number and UCI code...after one week as I said they ask me to send my birth certificate and on this E-mail it was the same application number but they did not say anything about UCI

apuniano

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-April-2014
Doc's Request.
08-April-2014
Interview........
18-Jun-2015
Passport Req..
09-Feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Refused 5-August-2015 - Appeal Submited - Hearing at Calgary 20 September 2016 - Appeal allowed, 13 October 2016 Ottawa required update forms --- 27 February 2017 Wife got visa in HCM Vietnam
deeafahd said:
hello guys I am new here ....I just found this thread and I am already scared lol...I am from Bucharest VO , my husbund is Canadian citizen , he is sponsoring me. He was approved as a sponsor and since 5 months my application is at VO...I am worried because we have a big difference of age, we met online and also married pretty fast ...we really hope they will not think that our marriage is a fake just because of these reason ...we are thinking to send them a letter or something like that ...or to attach online a forum on our application with more proofs as pictures with us and with my family , ticket with a trip (we will go in other country visit a part of his family ) , showing them how much he sponsore me with money monthly , he also visit me pretty often so that should be another good think to show them ...please guys tell me your opinion , what should we write in the letter , what else can we add there to prove them that our relation is genuine .
Hello deeafahd,

I think you have to prepare with your husband for the interview. In the interview, the VO will ask you many questions and he will try to compare with your husband's answers. Please try to talk to your husband to give the same answers and avoid contradictions. In this forum you can find kind of questions they can ask. In my interview, the VO asked question like: how did your sponsor immigrated to Canada under what category , how did you meet him, what plans do you have when you come to Canada? Where did you husband worked in his country before moving to Canada? Where does your husband work? Where does he live in Canada? Date of birth of your husband? where did he was born? etc.

deeafahd

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
apuniano said:
Hello deeafahd,

I think you have to prepare with your husband for the interview. In the interview, the VO will ask you many questions and he will try to compare with your husband's answers. Please try to talk to your husband to give the same answers and avoid contradictions. In this forum you can find kind of questions they can ask. In my interview, the VO asked question like: how did your sponsor immigrated to Canada under what category , how did you meet him, what plans do you have when you come to Canada? Where did you husband worked in his country before moving to Canada? Where does your husband work? Where does he live in Canada? Date of birth of your husband? where did he was born? etc.
oh god I'M quite a bit scared ...we know very much each other so it shouldn't be too bad but I am too sensible and I heared that sometimes they are rude :(

deeafahd

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
one question about interview...is it in english ?...I am from Romania so if I remember correctly I picked romania as language. I know english ´(that's how I talk to my husbund )but not perfect , and I'm not very confident when I talk in english with other people than my husbund

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
deeafahd said:
one question about interview...is it in english ?...I am from Romania so if I remember correctly I picked romania as language. I know english ´(that's how I talk to my husbund )but not perfect , and I'm not very confident when I talk in english with other people than my husbund
It's in English by default, and when they speak with your husband over the phone, that could've been in Romanian, and you should've requested for translator.

deeafahd

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
SV670 said:
It's in English by default, and when they speak with your husband over the phone, that could've been in Romanian, and you should've requested for translator.
ohhhh I didn't request for translator :( :(

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
deeafahd said:
ohhhh I didn't request for translator :( :(

And they expect you to request for one at least 20 days before your appeal hearing.
Please tell us, where will be your appeal hearing? I mean which city?

deeafahd

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
SV670 said:
And they expect you to request for one at least 20 days before your appeal hearing.
Please tell us, where will be your appeal hearing? I mean which city?
sorry I am confuse with your question or probably I confused you ...my application is in Bucharest VO since 5 months ,nothing from them yet but after I read this forum(I relize that for sure we will have so many red flags ) I expect them to ask for an interview. that's why I ask if the interview will be in English or my language .

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
deeafahd said:
sorry I am confuse with your question or probably I confused you ...my application is in Bucharest VO since 5 months ,nothing from them yet but after I read this forum(I relize that for sure we will have so many red flags ) I expect them to ask for an interview. that's why I ask if the interview will be in English or my language .
My mistake, Sorry! I thought it's your appeal hearing, and got mixed up with something else.

If it's in Bucharest, then language should not be an issue.
But it's too early to worry about anything at the moment.

SV670.

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
NKT0817 said:
Hi all I got accepted for ADR in January but still have no date, can someone please tell me how long before I might have a date? Thanks so much
They say within in 90 days of being accepted for ADR, you will get date, I'm visit their office and get the information.

SV670

deeafahd

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
SV670 said:
My mistake, Sorry! I thought it's your appeal hearing, and got mixed up with something else.

If it's in Bucharest, then language should not be an issue.
But it's too early to worry about anything at the moment.

SV670.
yeah probably I should think more positive ...but from what I read all cases with big age gap , met online ,married fast ...they requierd interview...and they don't even look at your more evidence :( :( :(