+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Quba747

Apr 9, 2016
Thank you for your post(s) waiting since 2012, I have only seen My Husband once in 17 months also. It is all so hard.
I wish you good luck too and hope we will have the best positive results....to finally be together and live our lives as Husband and Wife.

apuniano

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-April-2014
Doc's Request.
08-April-2014
Interview........
18-Jun-2015
Passport Req..
09-Feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Refused 5-August-2015 - Appeal Submited - Hearing at Calgary 20 September 2016 - Appeal allowed, 13 October 2016 Ottawa required update forms --- 27 February 2017 Wife got visa in HCM Vietnam
deeafahd said:
yeah probably I should think more positive ...but from what I read all cases with big age gap , met online ,married fast ...they requier interview...and they try don't even look at your more evidence :( :( :(
Hi deeafahd,

Don't worry about the interview just prepare yourself and your husband. An immigration consultant helped me to file my application. He requested a translator for my wife. I think you can request a translator for the interview.

I think the questions are based on your case, how you meet your spouse. The VO will try to find answers to his questions. Don't feel bad if he asks you the same question many times. Usually the ask in different ways.

Good luck.

deeafahd

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
apuniano said:
Hi deeafahd,

Don't worry about the interview just prepare yourself and your husband. An immigration consultant helped me to file my application. He requested a translator for my wife. I think you can request a translator for the interview.

I think the questions are based on your case, how you meet your spouse. The VO will try to find answers to his questions. Don't feel bad if he asks you the same question many times. Usually the ask in different ways.

Good luck.
thank you very much for your answer, I apprreciate it !...I m gonna keep you update with my case ...god be with all of us

deeafahd

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
apuniano said:
Hi deeafahd,

Good luck.
by the way ...can you tell me how was at interview ...why did they reject you , did you have contradiction in the answers ?

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
Quba747 said:
Thank you for your post(s) waiting since 2012, I have only seen My Husband once in 17 months also. It is all so hard.
I wish you good luck too and hope we will have the best positive results....to finally be together and live our lives as Husband and Wife.
I know, it is one of the hardest time I have had to deal with, but I am hoping it will come to an end soon. I have had to deal with everything from anger, frustration, sadness, a broken heart and everything inbetween.

Everybody here have their life on hold because of this long process. We are all hoping for a positive outcome and a speedy process.

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
WaitingSince2012 said:
I know, it is one of the hardest time I have had to deal with, but I am hoping it will come to an end soon. I have had to deal with everything from anger, frustration, sadness, a broken heart and everything inbetween.

Everybody here have their life on hold because of this long process. We are all hoping for a positive outcome and a speedy process.
I agree, and am sure that all of us are brave enough to handle some situations, but this one is real test, as just for EGO of VO, we so many people suffer.

CIC minister must intervene and do something drastic to address this issue, as this is very serious issue, which is destroying people's family life, whereas everyone, from Pope to president Obama is talking about united families, but VOs just can't be thinking from their mind and heart.

I wonder, what they think, before refusing the visa to spouses!

Good luck to all.

SV670

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
deeafahd said:
yeah probably I should think more positive ...but from what I read all cases with big age gap , met online ,married fast ...they requierd interview...and they don't even look at your more evidence :( :( :(
Hi deeafahd,

Don't despair. Just because we had a rude VO doesn't mean you will too. I wish I had known then what I know now about the whole process. We would have been more prepared for the interview.

Don't expect the worst ... just be prepared for it if it happens OK.

AnnieDonald

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
China
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23Rd, Dec, 2014
Maddants said:
Congrats on your good news my friend..... if i was you i would do the police record and send it in with your medical just like how i did with mines to save you time and money.....

you just have to download the update forms, copy of the bio page in your passport, medical , and police record and medical and send in everything because they are going to ask for it soon...
you can use any of those address because they will know where to send it once your package is receive at that address so i would not worry about it at all
hey Maddants, thank you very much for the input. Yes, i started doing the police check now just as you. On the 9th, Apri, i checked status online again and guess what?!!! mine became into In Process now, and said they sent me correspondence on the 5th, April. I assume, there is a post mail to my husband's Canada address in BC from Ottawa, and hope we will receive it this week. tomorrow im going to re-do my medical. so everything is undergoing now, just waiting for the post mail.

AnnieDonald

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
China
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23Rd, Dec, 2014
Maddants said:
Congrats on your good news my friend..... if i was you i would do the police record and send it in with your medical just like how i did with mines to save you time and money.....

you just have to download the update forms, copy of the bio page in your passport, medical , and police record and medical and send in everything because they are going to ask for it soon...
you can use any of those address because they will know where to send it once your package is receive at that address so i would not worry about it at all
hi Maddants, i hope you will have the notice to send your passport for visa real soon. All the best wishes.

NKT0817

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Doc's Request.
11-2014- 12-2014
File Transfer...
07-31-2014
Good evening. I apologize in advance to those of you who had to read my post for the 3rd time now lol! I just want to ask again so my post is not too far back. I was selected for ADR in January but still have not got a date. Does anyone know if you are selected how long it takes to give a date? So how long before the respond with a date and how long till the ADR it's self? Thank you all so much

kevin2323

Apr 10, 2016
wintersnow said:
Hi,

I have a very similar situation. I am the sponsor and I am older than my wife. We married quickly. We were refused because the VO believed our relationship was not genuine.

We submitted our application in Feb 14 and by Jun 14 I could already see the VO was going to refuse us (in his notes).

One thing we did wrong was to not send enough evidence. The package I initially sent was about 100 pages of evidence. By the time we had the appeal we had over 1500 pages of chats and photos etc. I recommend you send as much evidence as possible. But, keep it useful. Don't send 25 pictures of the same thing. Also organize the information in a way that proves your case. My appeal lawyer said she could have helped me build a stronger case before we were refused. I don;t know how to send additional evidence while the case is in progress. Someone else on the forum may know.

I also recommend you submit a request for information from the Visa Office now (search "cic request for information" in google). It will only cost about $5 and you will receive it within a month. In this request, it will send all the notes they have on your case. It's the same thing as the blue book that is sent out when you appeal except it is only up to the current date.

When you read this document you will get a very good understanding of whether anyone has looked at your case, whether you are scheduled to get an interview, etc.. Like I said, when I got this document I knew the VO was going to refuse us.
Hi,Winternow,sorry for bringing it up again but have you received my PM in your inbox?It's kind of urgent cause i'm leaving the town in two days.Thanks

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
NKT0817 said:
Good evening. I apologize in advance to those of you who had to read my post for the 3rd time now lol! I just want to ask again so my post is not too far back. I was selected for ADR in January but still have not got a date. Does anyone know if you are selected how long it takes to give a date? So how long before the respond with a date and how long till the ADR it's self? Thank you all so much
I can't remember the exact dates but I believe we were notified that we would get an ADR in June. We ended up having the ADR in August. I am in Vancouver and the process is quicker here. There is not as much backlog as the rest of Canada.

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
kevin2323 said:
Hi,Winternow,sorry for bringing it up again but have you received my PM in your inbox?It's kind of urgent cause i'm leaving the town in two days.Thanks
I replied

NKT0817

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Doc's Request.
11-2014- 12-2014
File Transfer...
07-31-2014
wintersnow said:
I can't remember the exact dates but I believe we were notified that we would get an ADR in June. We ended up having the ADR in August. I am in Vancouver and the process is quicker here. There is not as much backlog as the rest of Canada.

Thank you! They told us in January we were selected but we still have not got the date . So frustrating :(