16-01-2014
Doc's Request.
New Police Cert. 11-02-2014
AOR Received.
Sponsor Approval 19-02-2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2013
Interview........
January 22, 2015 - Vienna - FAILED - Appealing.
Passport Req..
Exempt
LANDED..........
In God's time.
wintersnow said:
b4roness ... many of the people on this site are here for the same reason you are. Incompetent VOs. I remember one lady saying the VO referred to her as "barren". In my case, the VO actually called my step son a *censored word*! My wife is Chinese, and that is possibly the worst insult you can give. The VO even asked my wife why she wasn't looking for a Japanese husband. My wife had to remind him that the Chinese have a bad history with the Japanese ... due to the events of World War 2.

You would think that an a foreign diplomat would know something about the history and customs in the country he is assigned to. I really think most of these VOs have ascended to their position through tenure rather than skill. This is often the way of the government employee.
PRECISELY! Just his body language when he was speaking his mind about how a REAL young married couple should behave was OFF. Disturbing that these type of people deal with the lives and futures of others. What does he get by sending us to appeals? Only a bad rep for him.
So much for their so called 'Family Reunification' policy. CIC needs a huge internal review and sweep.

(OMG the China VO said whaaat??? How dare they say stuff like that?!? Barren? The other word was bleeped out. I'd sue that officer directly. Remove him from that position asap. This is getting ridiculous.)

taj p

Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31oct2013
AOR Received.
15nov2013
File Transfer...
20nov2013
Med's Done....
07oct2013
Passport Req..
17jan2014
Siva said:
I was just received email requesting ppr, ppc, medical , and updated documents from Ottawa. Thought I let you guys know.

Hi did you use lawyer? Can you please give me the name n number if so

Love22

Sep 8, 2014
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan17/2013
Med's Done....
Jan26/2015 re-medical&police report
Passport Req..
April 16-2015
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Hi guys,

We won our adr. File finally received in Colombo VO. They just requested ppc and ppr from us. After we send these in, will they request for my husband's passport ?

Just want to make sure there isn't any more in between steps.

Thanks in advance.

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
b4roness said:
PRECISELY! Just his body language when he was speaking his mind about how a REAL young married couple should behave was OFF. Disturbing that these type of people deal with the lives and futures of others. What does he get by sending us to appeals? Only a bad rep for him.
So much for their so called 'Family Reunification' policy. CIC needs a huge internal review and sweep.

(OMG the China VO said whaaat??? How dare they say stuff like that?!? Barren? The other word was bleeped out. I'd sue that officer directly. Remove him from that position asap. This is getting ridiculous.)
he said the word that is given to a child born out of wedlock ... b*stard

b4roness

Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Nov-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Exempt
LANDED..........
In God's time.
wintersnow said:
he said the word that is given to a child born out of wedlock ... b*stard
That's horrible =(((
How can someone of such status, working for the government, behave like that? Was the officer reported? I'll be reporting this one immediately following the appeal. This should not happen. People with better mental stability need to work with things as sensitive as peoples lives and futures.
My hubby and I are actually feeling much better today, because we have no worries about the appeal. We did nothing wrong, and we will not stand for such injustice.
Good luck to everyone going through this. Fight for your rights if they were violated, but always remain in good character through it all. Let a lawyer do the rest lol.

Reactions: Alicee

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
b4roness said:
That's horrible =(((
How can someone of such status, working for the government, behave like that? Was the officer reported? I'll be reporting this one immediately following the appeal. This should not happen. People with better mental stability need to work with things as sensitive as peoples lives and futures.
My hubby and I are actually feeling much better today, because we have no worries about the appeal. We did nothing wrong, and we will not stand for such injustice.
Good luck to everyone going through this. Fight for your rights if they were violated, but always remain in good character through it all. Let a lawyer do the rest lol.
After 5 years of fighting. All I can say. I have a pain in my heart that is healing slowly. I pray to God they don't put people through the nightmare we went through. I learned some very sad things about how they operate. These VO's with high rejection rates must be removed......

Best wishes to all those struggling to be with their loved ones.......and remember .....NEVER GIVE UP HOPE !

Reactions: Alicee

maple23

Sep 30, 2014
Amkaur said:
hi , I won full day hearing for my husband in late November 2014 and recived written confirmation 10 days later. Now 2 almost 2 months are passed , nothing received from visa office ...please let me know ,what would be the next step and how long will it take after hearing ?
Hang in there. I won in June of 2014 and have heard nothing yet. It has been 7 months now. You can always contact your MP to find out where your file is at.

maple23

Sep 30, 2014
gsize said:
After 5 years of fighting. All I can say. I have a pain in my heart that is healing slowly. I pray to God they don't put people through the nightmare we went through. I learned some very sad things about how they operate. These VO's with high rejection rates must be removed......

Best wishes to all those struggling to be with their loved ones.......and remember .....NEVER GIVE UP HOPE !
Please pray for all of us whose healing has yet to begin. My nightmare isn't yet over and I don't know when it will end...

rathika2011

Jul 13, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december, 02-2010
Doc's Request.
july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 15 2010/new meds done july, 09,2014
Interview........
NOVEMBER 15TH SAME DAY REFUSED VISA/ APPEAL HEARING ON NOVEMBER/05/2013//won appeal feb 10/14...
Passport Req..
e-mail ppr request august 28/2014
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
flying on sept/12/14..4yrs of stress is over
Love22 said:
Hi guys,

We won our adr. File finally received in Colombo VO. They just requested ppc and ppr from us. After we send these in, will they request for my husband's passport ?

Just want to make sure there isn't any more in between steps.

Thanks in advance.
from us they requested re-medical and police clearance after we submitted after 7 weeks they requested his passport through e-mail after submitted the passport he was able to pick it up with in 4 days....good luck hang in there...

rathika2011

Jul 13, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december, 02-2010
Doc's Request.
july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 15 2010/new meds done july, 09,2014
Interview........
NOVEMBER 15TH SAME DAY REFUSED VISA/ APPEAL HEARING ON NOVEMBER/05/2013//won appeal feb 10/14...
Passport Req..
e-mail ppr request august 28/2014
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
flying on sept/12/14..4yrs of stress is over
maple23 said:
Please pray for all of us whose healing has yet to begin. My nightmare isn't yet over and I don't know when it will end...
hey maple23

your in my prayers it is a hard sensitive process keep your self busy and collect lots of evidence and be strong...best of luck

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
maple23 said:
best to stay busy if possible. The worst thing to do is sit at home and think about it. Processing seems to be moving faster these days. At least you don't have to deal with work slowdowns at many of the Embassies 2 years ago !

b4roness

Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Nov-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Exempt
LANDED..........
In God's time.
maple23 said:
You're all in my prayers! May this pass quickly and successfully for us all, so we can be reunited with our loved ones.

Mrs Selim

Mar 6, 2013
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-3-2013
Interview........
May 28 2013 denied
Passport Req..
May 5 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12 2015
LANDED..........
May 31 2015
WOW !!! My husband and i won the full hearing Oct 31 2014 and we already got our papers and updated forms etc and we sent it to Ottawa visa case processing
now we wait for them to call my husband for his passport to give him the visa :) everything took all together 2 years including appeal and waiting time..and no lawyer :)