Passport Req..
May 5 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12 2015
LANDED..........
May 31 2015
Siva said:
Hi,

Just sent in updated forms, medical and ppc to Ottawa. Does anyone know how long I have to wait to hear from them about passport. Some say it's quicker then regular visa offices. Does anyone know? Thanks
Hi Siva ...we also just sent all our updated papers to Ottawa and I been reading on this side that some people say it took about 2 months ....

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
Scorpion222 said:
HI Gango, I have not received any personal message! could you please send that again if you could.

thanks!
dear i have undergone a major surgery but i sent you a helpful message to you yesterday.... but dont worry i'm in a pain now & its hard to write again now it self... but i'll do it vry soon... you have time i'll make you ready for it dnt worry give me little time & many of here know well to advise you
please senior guys help him.... ::) ::)

Scorpion222

Jan 15, 2013
Gango is waiting said:
dear i have undergone a major surgery but i sent you a helpful message to you yesterday.... but dont worry i'm in a pain now & its hard to write again now it self... but i'll do it vry soon... you have time i'll make you ready for it dnt worry give me little time & many of here know well to advise you
please senior guys help him.... ::) ::)
Thanks a lot for your kind words and I wish you well. Hope you get better and best soon..
Yes for some reason may be the message did not go through what you sent..now worries hope to hear from you sooon:)

marium.shahid

Star Member
Oct 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2013
Doc's Request.
27 oct 2014
AOR Received.
july 2013
Med's Request
17 dec 2014
Med's Done....
24-12-2014 descion made on 25 janurary
Interview........
waived AH
Passport Req..
30 jan 2015 :)
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
not planned yet when to land
hi everyone can anyone tell me
when yew guys receive rejection letters
i mean at what point ?
i know most of you got rejected after interviews
but is there anyine who got rejection after descion made on the case after 20 months or so?

Stressed wife

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
marium.shahid said:
hi everyone can anyone tell me
when yew guys receive rejection letters
i mean at what point ?
i know most of you got rejected after interviews
but is there anyine who got rejection after descion made on the case after 20 months or so?

My letter came 11 months after my interview

Mrs Selim

Mar 6, 2013
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-3-2013
Interview........
May 28 2013 denied
Passport Req..
May 5 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12 2015
LANDED..........
May 31 2015
everything goes faster in Vancouver it took us all together 2 years including appeal and now we wait for them to tell my husband to bring his passport for visa stamp..

maple23

Sep 30, 2014
b4roness said:
You're all in my prayers! May this pass quickly and successfully for us all, so we can be reunited with our loved ones.
Thanks b4roness. It's so difficult to be patient when everything is so unfair. But God willing one day my spouse will be with me in Canada!!

maple23

Sep 30, 2014
Mrs Selim said:
WOW !!! My husband and i won the full hearing Oct 31 2014 and we already got our papers and updated forms etc and we sent it to Ottawa visa case processing
now we wait for them to call my husband for his passport to give him the visa :) everything took all together 2 years including appeal and waiting time..and no lawyer :)
You're lucky! My file was sent to visa office because it didnt meet the triage criteria in Ottawa. Now we wait..and wait..and wait..and wait.........

Chechy

Jan 28, 2015
hello I need help I have my interview the next month for sponsorship appeal who can give some questio thank

b4roness

Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Doc's Request.
New Police Cert. 11-02-2014
AOR Received.
Sponsor Approval 19-02-2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2013
Interview........
January 22, 2015 - Vienna - FAILED - Appealing.
Passport Req..
Exempt
LANDED..........
In God's time.
Hey guys n gals,

I was reading some posts and noticed that lots of people have had to wait MONTHS after their interview before they got their rejection letter. For anyone who's curious, I was rejected by the Vienna office, on Jan. 22, 2015, and had just gotten the actual rejection letter today. Pretty darn quick. Now, we have 60 days from the date we receive the letter (today) to file for an appeal.
I used to think it was 30 but the lawyer we just took on stated it's 60.

Also, the lawyer(s) as well as us, were so horrified by what this WHITE privileged officer wrote about us, that we are not thinking twice about taking him to court. This is something that NEEDS to be appealed, and is also something that needs to be brought to the attention of media and the minister of immigration as well.

His negative decision was something completely OFF from anything we discussed during the interview. I'm pretty sure that if he brought up the stuff that he wrote in his final decision, that I'd have tore him a new one, verbally. He straight out fabricated a non-existent story, because he simply felt like it, from the looks of it. From what I can guess, my physical appearance had a lot to do with what he wrote.

That's all for now. I'll keep you all posted.
Pray for each other! We need all the prayers we can get, to fight false testimonies and false witnesses. This is disturbing, and should not happen to any couple.

=)

A.

Splinterz420

Jan 28, 2015
1st it was the strike which meant the extra wait.....2nd The Refusal.......3rd The Lies in the Notes

That is enough to piss of the nicest and most honest of people of society...

b4roness

Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Doc's Request.
New Police Cert. 11-02-2014
AOR Received.
Sponsor Approval 19-02-2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2013
Interview........
January 22, 2015 - Vienna - FAILED - Appealing.
Passport Req..
Exempt
LANDED..........
In God's time.
Splinterz420 said:
1st it was the strike which meant the extra wait.....2nd The Refusal.......3rd The Lies in the Notes

That is enough to piss of the nicest and most honest of people of society...
It's the officer's lies that hurt the most. How can someone be so horribly cruel? These are peoples lives and futures they are toying with. It's disgusting. I felt like throwing up all afternoon after reading the letter.
Hang in there. It's hard, but remember that it's all worth it. Being with the person you love is not something anyone can break apart so easily.

Reactions: Alicee

Amine.Hadji

Jan 29, 2015
Police certificate problems

Hello,
My wife applied to sponsor me in September 2014 her part of being a sponsor was accepted, and the file was sent to Paris office as I am a Tunisian applicant for PR from out-land, the Paris office they sent an Email to us in December 2014 and asked me to bring a police certificate from Libya and the my travel history, we sent them the travel history, but the police certificate no, because my wife send them an E mail and told them that i never spent 6 months a row in Libya so they replay to her and said okay as long as you said that, but 2 days ago they sent us a new E mail and they ask us again to send them that police certificate. Libya as we all know is a place of terrorism and civil war now.
When i was in Libya i stay there 2 months sometimes 4 but i never stay there 6 months in a row then i go back to Tunisia where i stay 12 or 15 days then back to Libya to work
I left Libya since 18 of July 2014 and never come back because the company I was working for they stopped all them activities there, I can't risk my life and go to Libya now to get that certificate,
yesterday I sent them an E mail and i explained that for them but they didn't replay yet
what do you suggest to me please help me