Interview........
May 28 2013 denied
Passport Req..
May 5 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12 2015
LANDED..........
May 31 2015
Hi all ...question to the people that won appeal how long did it take for them to ask for passport ??

aiisha

Oct 8, 2012
Hi all,
could you please inform me where and how the VO send the rejection letter? Is it to the principal applicant's address or to the sponsor's address. do they send email or letter? Thanks for your kind reply.
regards,
Aiisha

milenka

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-08-2014 second time
Interview........
07-05-2013 ADR 14-05-14 won
aiisha said:
Hi, I am the principal applicant in my family sponsor application from Bangladesh. My interview was not good. I am now awaiting the result. Not sure what will happend. Could anyone please let me know how to appeal for a rejection case? Should I need to appeal from Bangladesh? My husband loves in canada. Not sure if he can send appeal request from Canada. I am very confused where to start from. Please advise me In this regard. I will be grateful to you. Thanks.
Aiisha.
only sponsor can appeal so it is your husband who has to fill the appeal form

Operation process

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Ludhiana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2may
Med's Done....
22 February...Remedical done 14 February 2015
Interview........
Hope not.file in process 3 dec,,,still no update.
Hi I want to know abt the tym gap between when ur case is in process to Decesion made? Mine in process 3 dec,,still no change in status,,wat do u think all..share ur views..

yaadein

Feb 1, 2015
Mrs Selim said:
everything goes faster in Vancouver it took us all together 2 years including appeal and now we wait for them to tell my husband to bring his passport for visa stamp..
hi Mrs Selim. Where is you husband from. I had some questions about doing police clearance. Did he also did his FBI clearance as well. please let me now. thank you kindly

yaadein

Feb 1, 2015
yaadein said:
hi Mrs Selim. Where is you husband from. I had some questions about doing police clearance. Did he also did his FBI clearance as well. please let me now. thank you kindly
Has anyone done their Police clearance from Pakistan recently??? Could anyone of u help me with!!!!
Please

Mrs Selim

Mar 6, 2013
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-3-2013
Interview........
May 28 2013 denied
Passport Req..
May 5 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12 2015
LANDED..........
May 31 2015
Hi yaadein ..he is from Egypt and only had to do police clearance

inesjallow

May 20, 2013
:'(I filed appeal in Vancouver with an immigration lawyer (from Calgary, AB) October 5th./ 2013 after my husband was refused at interview in Visa Office Accra in September 2013!! Had an unsuccessful ADR in August 2014. Unsuccessful only because this Lady Minister's consul had made up her mind already before she ever got there without even looking at all our evidence. As lawyer told me this LADY (herself immigrated to Canada through marriage to a Canadian years ago ) NEVER consented to ANY ADR . I was just unlucky to get HER as Minister's counsel at this ADR.
I think I don't have to mention how I feel as all here in this forum have own bad experiences already with it.
Got still that day at ADR in August told that we could have a date for the full hearing in November/December 2014 eventually as lawyer said he would need only half day....the latest for us for full hearing would be March 2015. But NOTHING happened ! We didn't hear anything about a date yet. Mid of December lawyer sent another request to hear a date . Finally mid of January IAD Vancouver sent a letter that they won't be able to hear our appeal before FALL 2015 !!! yet still no Date mentioned either . This makes 2 years waiting time for Full Hearing appealed through Vancouver . These Immigration people don't give a damn about our feelings and suffering .Can't see any shorter waiting time for Vancouver than Toronto. :'( :'( :'(

yaadein

Feb 1, 2015
Stressed wife said:
Hi guys, I'm sooooo happy,i got email this morning from CIC to do medical, ppr,pics and envelope to return my passport amd documents, also to pay right of permanent resident fee,keep the faith amd keep on praying guys,your turn will surely come,after 5 plus years,our turn has come.thanks guys for all the support.
I will keep you posted.

Where is your application from!!

yaadein

Feb 1, 2015
yaadein said:
Stressed wife said:
Hi guys, I'm sooooo happy,i got email this morning from CIC to do medical, ppr,pics and envelope to return my passport amd documents, also to pay right of permanent resident fee,keep the faith amd keep on praying guys,your turn will surely come,after 5 plus years,our turn has come.thanks guys for all the support.
I will keep you posted.

Where is your application from!!

Has anyone done police clearance from Pakistan recently????

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
b4roness said:
Hey guys n gals,

I was reading some posts and noticed that lots of people have had to wait MONTHS after their interview before they got their rejection letter. For anyone who's curious, I was rejected by the Vienna office, on Jan. 22, 2015, and had just gotten the actual rejection letter today. Pretty darn quick. Now, we have 60 days from the date we receive the letter (today) to file for an appeal.
I used to think it was 30 but the lawyer we just took on stated it's 60.

Also, the lawyer(s) as well as us, were so horrified by what this WHITE privileged officer wrote about us, that we are not thinking twice about taking him to court. This is something that NEEDS to be appealed, and is also something that needs to be brought to the attention of media and the minister of immigration as well.

His negative decision was something completely OFF from anything we discussed during the interview. I'm pretty sure that if he brought up the stuff that he wrote in his final decision, that I'd have tore him a new one, verbally. He straight out fabricated a non-existent story, because he simply felt like it, from the looks of it. From what I can guess, my physical appearance had a lot to do with what he wrote.

That's all for now. I'll keep you all posted.
Pray for each other! We need all the prayers we can get, to fight false testimonies and false witnesses. This is disturbing, and should not happen to any couple.

=)

A.
dear 60 days mentioned in my letter too and i've heard that it is 30 days to appeal, so, i called my visa post & asked then they said that was a mistake and we have to appeal within 30 days when after the sponsor get the refusal letter... but i dont know whether the rules are changed now... check it & so, do it as soon as possible & it saves your waiting time.
good luck

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
inesjallow said:
:'(I filed appeal in Vancouver with an immigration lawyer (from Calgary, AB) October 5th./ 2013 after my husband was refused at interview in Visa Office Accra in September 2013!! Had an unsuccessful ADR in August 2014. Unsuccessful only because this Lady Minister's consul had made up her mind already before she ever got there without even looking at all our evidence. As lawyer told me this LADY (herself immigrated to Canada through marriage to a Canadian years ago ) NEVER consented to ANY ADR . I was just unlucky to get HER as Minister's counsel at this ADR.
I think I don't have to mention how I feel as all here in this forum have own bad experiences already with it.
Got still that day at ADR in August told that we could have a date for the full hearing in November/December 2014 eventually as lawyer said he would need only half day....the latest for us for full hearing would be March 2015. But NOTHING happened ! We didn't hear anything about a date yet. Mid of December lawyer sent another request to hear a date . Finally mid of January IAD Vancouver sent a letter that they won't be able to hear our appeal before FALL 2015 !!! yet still no Date mentioned either . This makes 2 years waiting time for Full Hearing appealed through Vancouver . These Immigration people don't give a damn about our feelings and suffering .Can't see any shorter waiting time for Vancouver than Toronto. :'( :'( :'(
I know its crazy but immigration is a nightmare for some people. 2 years in Vancouver is less than the 28 months for Toronto. It took us 5 years in total. Best to stay busy and never give up hope.

Each day apart mean 1 day closer !

maple23

Sep 30, 2014
Hello,

Can anyone who has contacted their local MP after winning an appeal let me know if it has helped in any way? Both in getting information or speeding up the process? Thanks in advance