16-01-2014
Doc's Request.
New Police Cert. 11-02-2014
AOR Received.
Sponsor Approval 19-02-2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2013
Interview........
January 22, 2015 - Vienna - FAILED - Appealing.
Passport Req..
Exempt
LANDED..........
In God's time.
Gango is waiting said:
hi dear my process with appealing already done and i'm waiting for my visa now. i gave you some hints to save your time and make you know the time period for appealing so, if you have doubt about it, its better to contact the IAD office and they give you the correct info rather than any one ... according to many cases here i've seen some lawyers have messed up with the whole process good luck
Thank you so much for the info!!! I am grateful for everyone on here, helping each other out. It's good that we get all this info out so we all know what's going on.
I just sent my lawyer an email telling them to make sure to file within 30 days like it's supposed to be done. I refuse to let another person be responsible to some stupid mistakes in our case.

b4roness

Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Nov-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Exempt
LANDED..........
In God's time.
Mrs Selim said:
@ b4roness ..its 30 day's I just did this in October and I was told 30 days so I did..
Thank you for the info!!! Greatly appreciated!

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
rathika2011 said:
[quote author=Mrs Selim

hey mrs.selim how are you doing? for my husband he send his police clearance and also he did his medical around 1st week of july after ecas changed to medical received in mid of july.. end of aug 2014 they requested the ppr....hang in there..

hey gango girl how are you feeling now? what is happening in your end ? is your hubby still in sri-lanka? take care of your self god bless...
hi girl still with the pain of the wound.. my husband is still here with me & will move back to canada in next week.... its already put "in process" but not yet "medical received" dont know why ? panel physician sent my medical reports too... still nothing changed yet oh goshhhhhh.... ??? ??? ???
thnx dear... :-* :-* :-*

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
b4roness said:
Thank you so much for the info!!! I am grateful for everyone on here, helping each other out. It's good that we get all this info out so we all know what's going on.
I just sent my lawyer an email telling them to make sure to file within 30 days like it's supposed to be done. I refuse to let another person be responsible to some stupid mistakes in our case.
its nice to here that you listened to the forum members & they know something & they are experienced with many of cases here thnx guys & good luck...!!!!!!!!

Nov 29, 2012
hi I had successful appeal hearing done on jan 2015thay told me at end that they are satisfy on my husband application
? anyone knows what's the next step and how long it will take for reprocessing
please reply
PR

Mrs Selim

Mar 6, 2013
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-3-2013
Interview........
May 28 2013 denied
Passport Req..
May 5 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12 2015
LANDED..........
May 31 2015
param.randhawa said:
hi I had successful appeal hearing done on jan 2015thay told me at end that they are satisfy on my husband application
please reply

PR
You will get a letter in the mail and then the will ask you for medical checkup and update forms ..

b4roness

Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Nov-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Exempt
LANDED..........
In God's time.
param.randhawa said:
please reply
PR
Congratulations!!!
Hope always fills my heart when I hear positive appeal stories. =D

Splinterz420

Jan 28, 2015
param.randhawa said:
please reply
PR
When did you file your appeal? Toronto or Vancouver?

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
04-01-2014 - Decision Made, rejected.
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
Appeal Accepted - March 3, 2014
File Transfer...
Blue Book Received - July 6, 2014
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Full Hearing: August 19, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
luvk said:
Hi,

I did appeal in July 2013, still i am waiting and i have no idea how long usually takes to process? Anyone has any idea?

Better to put a new application if you applied more than 2 years for sponsorship. Waiting for a hearing date is waste...

OR

Write a letter to appeal office stating that you been waiting long enough. It's good to keep bugging them to remind them about your hearing. Write the real reason to have appeal fast. Send all your recent proves pictures, email, everything you have.

You have to give 3 copies. 1 to your lawyer, the Ministry, and to your case officer. Call the appeal office and ask for your case officer name. All proves and letter copies should be kept with you. Make each copy and send to LAWYER, MINISTRY, and to CASE OFFICER. When writing the letter, state in salutation who the letter is for (Ministry or the Case officer). My lawyer never told me about this, I found out and was offered for an interview on March 2015.

Good LUCK!

P.S. You have to make the appeal office open your file, and bug them few times.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Hello Everyone
I would love to know from the people who had there full hearing appeal in toronto...How long did it take that to get the date for the appeal because im hearing from our lawyer that it will take about 15 months to get the hearing date and 18 more the hearing. so please let me know the time frame you the appeal in toronto. right now this month will be our 15 months waiting for our hearing date.

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
04-01-2014 - Decision Made, rejected.
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
Appeal Accepted - March 3, 2014
File Transfer...
Blue Book Received - July 6, 2014
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Full Hearing: August 19, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
Maddants said:
Hello Everyone
I would love to know from the people who had there full hearing appeal in toronto...How long did it take that to get the date for the appeal because im hearing from our lawyer that it will take about 15 months to get the hearing date and 18 more the hearing. so please let me know the time frame you the appeal in toronto. right now this month will be our 15 months waiting for our hearing date.
Better to put a new application if you applied more than 2 years for sponsorship. Waiting for a hearing date is waste...

OR

Write a letter to appeal office stating that you been waiting long enough. It's good to keep bugging them to remind them about your hearing. Write the real reason to have appeal fast. Send all your recent proves pictures, email, everything you have.

You have to give 3 copies. 1 to your lawyer, the Ministry, and to your case officer. Call the appeal office and ask for your case officer name. All proves and letter copies should be kept with you. Make each copy and send to LAWYER, MINISTRY, and to CASE OFFICER. When writing the letter, state in salutation who the letter is for (Ministry or the Case officer). My lawyer never told me about this, I found out and was offered for an interview on March 2015.

Good LUCK!

P.S. You have to make the appeal office open your file, and bug them few times.

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
in my wild dream :)
I appealed my case and received a package from CIC ..What is next ..

Could anyone tell me please, what is next

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
tofan-ram said:
I appealed my case and received a package from CIC ..What is next ..

Could anyone tell me please, what is next
now you have to wait. They will contact you, eventually