Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
helpseeker12 said:
http://s27.postimg.org/kxakgpm9f/Immigration_letter_2.jpg
This is link to my letter, please check and tell what are differences? can you post your letter hiding personal details?
or you can send in my inbox.
Thanks
I guess what I would do first would be to log onto eCas using the information they provided in the letter to see what it says. If the information doesn't match there, then you have your answer as to whether or not it is 'real'. If you can't get anywhere with that information, you can always call CIC and they will be happy to tell you if they sent you a letter recently. That would also answer the question and validate or invalidate the letter as the case may be.

Taking the time to post the letter on the forum, while can be relieving to the emotions, won't get this resolved. If you are being scammed, you should know by whom you are being scammed. Don't you find it odd that you were told you could in fact appeal with IAD? What if this is a case of fraud and you do file for appeal with IAD. I am sure they would also be happy to inform you in the end if this is in fact a fraudulent denial letter.

Just my two cents worth.

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Unfortunately, both the client ID and file number on the letter were 7 digits. So she can't log in to ecas with it. The file number did not even have the 'F'; just digits. Also, the letter seems to be coming from CPC-Sydney which can not be for sponsorships.

Alurra71 said:
I guess what I would do first would be to log onto eCas using the information they provided in the letter to see what it says. If the information doesn't match there, then you have your answer as to whether or not it is 'real'. If you can't get anywhere with that information, you can always call CIC and they will be happy to tell you if they sent you a letter recently. That would also answer the question and validate or invalidate the letter as the case may be.

Taking the time to post the letter on the forum, while can be relieving to the emotions, won't get this resolved. If you are being scammed, you should know by whom you are being scammed. Don't you find it odd that you were told you could in fact appeal with IAD? What if this is a case of fraud and you do file for appeal with IAD. I am sure they would also be happy to inform you in the end if this is in fact a fraudulent denial letter.

Just my two cents worth.

rathika2011

Jul 13, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december, 02-2010
Doc's Request.
july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 15 2010/new meds done july, 09,2014
Interview........
NOVEMBER 15TH SAME DAY REFUSED VISA/ APPEAL HEARING ON NOVEMBER/05/2013//won appeal feb 10/14...
Passport Req..
e-mail ppr request august 28/2014
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
flying on sept/12/14..4yrs of stress is over
Double Rainbow said:
:'( Feeling down. Waiting for forever it seems for the friggin visa for hubby. Meds re done end of January beginning of Feb 2014. March 19th via e-mail request form the Embassy for a new medical done already beginning of 2014 updated PCC translated into English, updated Schedual A IMM 5669 form All three were updated and hubby hand delivered to the Embassy within a few days post request. Won the ADR appeal in Nov 2013 after a 9 month wait for that. Now wait, wait, wait more time. Our 2 wedding anniversary is on the 17th of May. I just finished chemo at the end of March.I will be fine cancer wise thankfully and gratefully for the 3rd time. Two different kinds of cancer. I feel very tired can only do one or two things a day. I just wish hubby were here feeling so low :'( There should be timelines post ADR and full hearings on the CIC site as well as that of normal applications so we know where we stand and where if it goes back to the visa office or to Ottawa etc. How much longer????? Ughhhhhhhhhhh :eek: :-X :-\ :mad: :( ??? :'(

OH GIRL YOU ALSO CAME A LONG WAY YOU ARE ALMOST THERE HANG IN THERE HUBBY WILL COME SOON I WILL PRAY FOR YOU..BE STRONG :D ;) :-*

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
SenoritaBella said:
Unfortunately, both the client ID and file number on the letter were 7 digits. So she can't log in to ecas with it. The file number did not even have the 'F'; just digits. Also, the letter seems to be coming from CPC-Sydney which can not be for sponsorships.
Did this person not receive an aor? If the numbers are incorrect then that is your answer. Get on the phone, call CIC, inform them of what you received and I'm pretty sure if it's a scam they'll be happy to know of it. If everyone is so sure based on what you've stated here that the letter is indeed fake I'm not sure what exactly you or she is looking for here?

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Read a few pages back, the answers to your questions can be found there. She is aware already and is taking steps to report this/file a complaint. As for what what exactly myself/she is looking for here... whatelse do people look for when they post on this forum?

Alurra71 said:
Did this person not receive an aor? If the numbers are incorrect then that is your answer. Get on the phone, call CIC, inform them of what you received and I'm pretty sure if it's a scam they'll be happy to know of it. If everyone is so sure based on what you've stated here that the letter is indeed fake I'm not sure what exactly you or she is looking for here?

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
SenoritaBella said:
Read a few pages back, the answers to your questions can be found there. She is aware already and is taking steps to report this/file a complaint. As for what what exactly myself/she is looking for here... whatelse do people look for when they post on this forum?
I did read back before I chose to respond. There aren't any answers regarding if this person received aor or anything else other than this rejection letter and since you were the first to report this here because you got a pm with all the pertinent information I figured you had the answers.

As far as what she wants? She asked for others to post their rejection letters. This does not properly convey any information as to what exactly she is looking for since, as you said, she knows it is fake and has taken appropriate steps to report it.

People post on this forum seeking support, advice and answers. Since support and advice are not relevant in this case I can only assume answers is what is required. Therefore I asked questions to get the information I needed to formulate a proper answer.

Edited***** I searched for answers previously by using the name of the rejected applicant. I just searched again using your name and found what I was looking for.

helpseeker12

Apr 20, 2014
Alurra71 said:
I did read back before I chose to respond. There aren't any answers regarding if this person received aor or anything else other than this rejection letter and since you were the first to report this here because you got a pm with all the pertinent information I figured you had the answers.

As far as what she wants? She asked for others to post their rejection letters. This does not properly convey any information as to what exactly she is looking for since, as you said, she knows it is fake and has taken appropriate steps to report it.

People post on this forum seeking support, advice and answers. Since support and advice are not relevant in this case I can only assume answers is what is required. Therefore I asked questions to get the information I needed to formulate a proper answer.

Edited***** I searched for answers previously by using the name of the rejected applicant. I just searched again using your name and found what I was looking for.
only by coming here and asking questions and sending PM to senorita and other helpful members, i came to know that the letter is suspicious and fishy.
i never know that file and application number are not 7 digits.She only told me.
And why i asked for people to post their letter on forum is because i want to see how does letter actually look like, because i am sitting in other country and before taking a major step i should be totally prepared, i can not just get up and file a complaint on basis of one question.And dont know working of Canada in such cases. when i have mine copy of letter and copy of what other's have got, then i would be ready to ask and fight.
as this is forum for appeal to refusal cases, i will get such letters and answers to my queries here only.

Thanks for your time and words

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
rathika2011 said:
OH GIRL YOU ALSO CAME A LONG WAY YOU ARE ALMOST THERE HANG IN THERE HUBBY WILL COME SOON I WILL PRAY FOR YOU..BE STRONG :D ;) :-*
I join my voice to Rathika DoubleRainbow.... yes, you have came a long way! And we admire you as on top of the immigration nightmare you are fighting cancer. You are an hero on this forum! I really feel for you and I am so sorry to see your husband is still not here! But he will come, that is for sure :) I will pray for you too. Sending you all my love and courage. :-*

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
09/2012 for Stage 1 approval
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
06/ /2014 :D
rathika2011 said:
Thankyou rathika2011 for your encouraging words and prayers. XO <3

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
Habibti said:
I join my voice to Rathika DoubleRainbow.... yes, you have came a long way! And we admire you as on top of the immigration nightmare you are fighting cancer. You are an hero on this forum! I really feel for you and I am so sorry to see your husband is still not here! But he will come, that is for sure :) I will pray for you too. Sending you all my love and courage. :-*
Thankyou also Habibti for your encouraging words and for your prayers, love and courage. XO <3

4evernlove

May 6, 2014
Double Rainbow said:
:'( Feeling down. Waiting for forever it seems for the friggin visa for hubby. Meds re done end of January beginning of Feb 2014. March 19th via e-mail request form the Embassy for a new medical done already beginning of 2014 updated PCC translated into English, updated Schedual A IMM 5669 form All three were updated and hubby hand delivered to the Embassy within a few days post request. Won the ADR appeal in Nov 2013 after a 9 month wait for that. Now wait, wait, wait more time. Our 2 wedding anniversary is on the 17th of May. I just finished chemo at the end of March.I will be fine cancer wise thankfully and gratefully for the 3rd time. Two different kinds of cancer. I feel very tired can only do one or two things a day. I just wish hubby were here feeling so low :'( There should be timelines post ADR and full hearings on the CIC site as well as that of normal applications so we know where we stand and where if it goes back to the visa office or to Ottawa etc. How much longer????? Ughhhhhhhhhhh :eek: :-X :-\ :mad: :( ??? :'(
Hi Double Rainbow I hope by now you are feeling a bit better. This immigration process is really stressful and trying and certainly not for the faint of heart. The good thing is regardless of the wait you are closer to the end and definitely much further in the process than some (me definitely being one of them). Take solace that one day it will be behind you.

To put your wait into perspective and to let you feel better it's been 4 yrs now since I started this process and still am not seeing the end as I have to wait on an appeal date which may be another yr & a half from now. It is really frustrating and dream shattering so I try not to dwell on it too much. To me CIC really does not care much if any at all. Lost time in a relationship means nothing to them.

Cheer up and I thank God for your improvement with your health

4evernlove

May 6, 2014
4evernlove said:
I have a suggestion that I believe will help to provide some relevant information.

We could create a spreadsheet with the following columns

Decision Made - (Date)
Received Denial notification - (Date)
Reason for Denial - e.g. non genuineness of marriage/ ARC Denial/
Visa Office
Appeal Filed
City - i.e. Montreal, Toronto etc
Blue Book Rec'd
ADR - (Yes/No) - if yes insert date
Hearing - ( Date
Appeal Allowed - Yes / No
First Correspondence since Decision - (Date)
Visa Issued - Date

I think if we can have a compilation of this information we could possible see a trend or at least have an idea of timelines

I see other threads they have spreadsheets for various stats and it is kept as a footer of whoever maintains the spreadsheet & anyone can drill in to get the info. I am not sure how to get the spreadsheet like that.

What do you all think? If someone would like to volunteer to do this or instruct me how to create the spreadsheet as a footer I would be happy to do i.

[/quote

Is it that no one except one finds the above necessary -

rathika2011

Jul 13, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december, 02-2010
Doc's Request.
july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 15 2010/new meds done july, 09,2014
Interview........
NOVEMBER 15TH SAME DAY REFUSED VISA/ APPEAL HEARING ON NOVEMBER/05/2013//won appeal feb 10/14...
Passport Req..
e-mail ppr request august 28/2014
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
flying on sept/12/14..4yrs of stress is over
Habibti said:

thank you habiti for ur prayer and encouragement ......I am still waiting for the visa post to request the re- meds etc, hope this night mare will end soon.............

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
4evernlove said:
Hi Double Rainbow I hope by now you are feeling a bit better. This immigration process is really stressful and trying and certainly not for the faint of heart. The good thing is regardless of the wait you are closer to the end and definitely much further in the process than some (me definitely being one of them). Take solace that one day it will be behind you.

To put your wait into perspective and to let you feel better it's been 4 yrs now since I started this process and still am not seeing the end as I have to wait on an appeal date which may be another yr & a half from now. It is really frustrating and dream shattering so I try not to dwell on it too much. To me CIC really does not care much if any at all. Lost time in a relationship means nothing to them.

Cheer up and I thank God for your improvement with your health
Hi 4evernlove Thankyou for your kind words :D Yes, this immigration process is stressful and not for the faint of heart as is being sick, countless surgeries in which I still need more of. I have frequent flyer miles at the hospital now so they tell me lol. Alot of lost income from working on and off and going through it all with immigration.It is what it is and I am slowly getting there with all of it :D It is not how hard you fall, it is how you get back up. Hubby and I have been together 10 years 11 in October met in Oct 2003. Planned to marry in 2006 could not too sick due to cancer first time 2005 second time 2009, third time 2013 married 2012 refused visa January 2013 appeal Nov 2013 won in Vancouver. March 2014 Embassy requested re do of meds, Schedual A IMM 5669 and PCC Embassy have received all March 2014. Yes, I am lucky that I am getting closer to the end of this process. Our second wedding anniversary May 17th 2014. You must be located in the East to still be waiting for your appeal date. I am originally from the East. So sorry to read that you are still waiting on an appeal date :( I hope and pray you get that date sooner than you are expecting. I pray for everyone here for a decent timeline resolve to be reunited with their loved ones once and for all.Yes, it surely is very frustrating. I have good days and bad days. Just grateful and thankful I am here to live my life with hopefully hubby at my side soon. I don't have any family here. I have good friends that help and give great support. The community has been very good to me where I live. My family is all over Canada. I get support on the phone with them and they visit when they can. I have a large dog and cat both rescues that have helped me to get through so much. I am so thankful and grateful to have them here with me. :D I start a maintenance plan next month of once every 3 months with IV at the chemo clinic for 2 years but first with a CT scan to confirm all of the cancer is gone in which the cancer doc is convinced it is now. I just thought and hoped that perhaps hubby would be here for our 2nd wedding anniversary and had a quite low and down day. I don't have too many down days. I am a pretty positive person the majority of the time. I don't know when I can return to work and how long it will take before I feel well and strong enough. I hope it will not take too long to re coop as I need to get back to work. I sincerely wish you the very best.