+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
Double Rainbow said:
Hi 4evernlove Thankyou for your kind words :D Yes, this immigration process is stressful and not for the faint of heart as is being sick and going through it all. Hubby and I have been together 10 years 11 in October met in Oct 2003. Planned to marry in 2006 could not too sick due to cancer first time 2005 second time 2009, third time 2013 married 2012 refused visa January 2013 appeal Nov 2013 won in Vancouver. March 2014 Embassy requested re do of meds, Schedual A IMM 5669 and PCC Embassy have received all March 2014. Yes, I am lucky that I am getting closer to the end of this process. Our second wedding anniversary May 17th 2014. You must be located in the East to still be waiting for your appeal date. I am originally from the East. So sorry to read that you are still waiting on an appeal date :( I hope and pray you get that date sooner than you are expecting. I pray for everyone here for a decent timeline resolve to be reunited with their loved ones once and for all.Yes, it surely is very frustrating. I have good days and bad days. Just grateful and thankful I am here to live my life with hopefully hubby at my side soon. I don't have any family here. I have good friends that help and give great support. The community has been very good to me where I live. My family is all over Canada. I get support on the phone with them and they visit when they can. I have a large dog and cat both rescues that have helped me to get through so much. I am so thankful and grateful to have them here with me. :D I start a maintenance plan next month of once every 3 months with IV at the chemo clinic for 2 years but first with a CT scan to confirm all of the cancer is gone in which the cancer doc is convinced it is now. I just thought and hoped that perhaps hubby would be here for our 2nd wedding anniversary and had a quite low and down day. I don't have too many down days. I am a pretty positive person the majority of the time. I don't know when I can return to work and how long it will take before I feel well and strong enough. I hope it will not take too long to re coop as I need to get back to work. I sincerely wish you the very best.

you are the best ! you are almost there ! Hugs and more hugs !!!!! :D

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
09/2012 for Stage 1 approval
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
06/ /2014 :D
gsize said:
you are the best ! you are almost there ! Hugs and more hugs !!!!! :D
Awwwwww thankyou gsize so much. You rock big time Your strength to get through all of the years for your hubby inspire me to no end!!! :-* :D Hugs and more hugs right back at you!!! :D :-* :p

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Siva said:
Does anyone know the success rate of winning an appeal if your on ODSP and sponsoring your husband.
Surely that will depend on the reasons for needing to appeal in the first place...

Siva

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Hi Zardoz,

My application got rejected because I was on ODSP and the VO didn't feel adequate arrangements were made. Now I have appealed in Toronto. Just wondering the success rate winning the appeal in Toronto. Thanks

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Siva said:
Hi Zardoz,

My application got rejected because I was on ODSP and the VO didn't feel adequate arrangements were made. Now I have appealed in Toronto. Just wondering the success rate winning the appeal in Toronto. Thanks
Hmm.. interesting. Have you looked at exactly what was stated in your GCMS notes by the VO? You might want to consider requesting not just the electronic notes, but also the scanned copies of the paperwork. This might give you some clues as to the VO's reasoning. My gut feeling is that you may have a good chance of winning...

jeniselam

May 10, 2014
Does anyone know the average time in which your application will be denied?
My partner and I (not married- together going on three years) have applied in oct. for a conjugal visa.
If we were going to be denied would we have been already?
We realise now we should have waited a few months and applied as common law as we would have been soon. Though we started the process in may, and with the processing time of the visa office ( 11 months) it was unrealistic to our situation. Although looking at the forum for our visa office which i have just found, all applications are going through in around 3 months although most are common law.

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Oh I remember your story... You are a trouper, literally! Really glad to hear you are almost there. Hang in there, hopefully, your hubby can be here before Canada Day!!!

Double Rainbow said:
Hi 4evernlove Thankyou for your kind words :D Yes, this immigration process is stressful and not for the faint of heart as is being sick, countless surgeries in which I still need more of. I have frequent flyer miles at the hospital now so they tell me lol. Alot of lost income from working on and off and going through it all with immigration.It is what it is and I am slowly getting there with all of it :D It is not how hard you fall, it is how you get back up. Hubby and I have been together 10 years 11 in October met in Oct 2003. Planned to marry in 2006 could not too sick due to cancer first time 2005 second time 2009, third time 2013 married 2012 refused visa January 2013 appeal Nov 2013 won in Vancouver. March 2014 Embassy requested re do of meds, Schedual A IMM 5669 and PCC Embassy have received all March 2014. Yes, I am lucky that I am getting closer to the end of this process. Our second wedding anniversary May 17th 2014. You must be located in the East to still be waiting for your appeal date. I am originally from the East. So sorry to read that you are still waiting on an appeal date :( I hope and pray you get that date sooner than you are expecting. I pray for everyone here for a decent timeline resolve to be reunited with their loved ones once and for all.Yes, it surely is very frustrating. I have good days and bad days. Just grateful and thankful I am here to live my life with hopefully hubby at my side soon. I don't have any family here. I have good friends that help and give great support. The community has been very good to me where I live. My family is all over Canada. I get support on the phone with them and they visit when they can. I have a large dog and cat both rescues that have helped me to get through so much. I am so thankful and grateful to have them here with me. :D I start a maintenance plan next month of once every 3 months with IV at the chemo clinic for 2 years but first with a CT scan to confirm all of the cancer is gone in which the cancer doc is convinced it is now. I just thought and hoped that perhaps hubby would be here for our 2nd wedding anniversary and had a quite low and down day. I don't have too many down days. I am a pretty positive person the majority of the time. I don't know when I can return to work and how long it will take before I feel well and strong enough. I hope it will not take too long to re coop as I need to get back to work. I sincerely wish you the very best.

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
SenoritaBella said:
Oh I remember your story... You are a trouper, literally! Really glad to hear you are almost there. Hang in there, hopefully, your hubby can be here before Canada Day!!!
Awwww thankyou so much to remember me SenoritaBella and for your kind words XOXOXO :-* :D This would be so good if hubby can be here soon. There is a family reunion in Ontario in July and also my father's birthday in July that we hope to attend together. Fingers crossed :) Have a nice May long weekend friend. :-* 8)

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
I wish everybody a very Happy Safe May Long weekend Love to all, prayers for all. God Bless all <3 XOXOXO :-* :-* :-* 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) :) :) :) :p :p :p :-*

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Thank you and same to you! That will be awesome, and a great opportunity to meet everyone in one go.

Double Rainbow said:
Awwww thankyou so much to remember me SenoritaBella and for your kind words XOXOXO :-* :D This would be so good if hubby can be here soon. There is a family reunion in Ontario in July and also my father's birthday in July that we hope to attend together. Fingers crossed :) Have a nice May long weekend friend. :-* 8)

Vijender_Rana

Apr 5, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
4evernlove said:
4evernlove said:
I have a suggestion that I believe will help to provide some relevant information.

We could create a spreadsheet with the following columns

Decision Made - (Date)
Received Denial notification - (Date)
Reason for Denial - e.g. non genuineness of marriage/ ARC Denial/
Visa Office
Appeal Filed
City - i.e. Montreal, Toronto etc
Blue Book Rec'd
ADR - (Yes/No) - if yes insert date
Hearing - ( Date
Appeal Allowed - Yes / No
First Correspondence since Decision - (Date)
Visa Issued - Date

I think if we can have a compilation of this information we could possible see a trend or at least have an idea of timelines

I see other threads they have spreadsheets for various stats and it is kept as a footer of whoever maintains the spreadsheet & anyone can drill in to get the info. I am not sure how to get the spreadsheet like that.

What do you all think? If someone would like to volunteer to do this or instruct me how to create the spreadsheet as a footer I would be happy to do i.

[/quote

Is it that no one except one finds the above necessary -
Any update? have you filed appeal ?

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
jagga said:
hi guys, i am just preparing my application, got scared after this thread about rejections,. i have question for you guys
-i got engaged in feb 2013 and got marriad in january 2014.
but i dont have communication proof between 2013-2014 as me and my wife changed our phones and all the data including whatsapp chat, viber,skype all got deleted. I also contacted the international calling company through which i used to call by wife, but they said they can only provide history for only 3 months back from now which is useless for me.so now i have nothing to show. Even though i have record from january 2013 ti till now.
Any suggestions?
dear jagga
i also had the same problem and i did not know about the immigration process and i also did not have the proofs of communication. but i had 2 communication lines and 1 company gave me the detail sheets. and if you do not have the communication details you should tell them the truth. and my process got so long and that time i collected the evidences. I got enough pictures, i had skype details (you dont believe this but I reset my computer two days ago the cic asked me to send the proofs to show my relationship is genuine. then all my skype details were deleted. then at that time i sent only one month skype details. but i'll give you a hint to get your skype details you can ask your wife to get details of skype from her computer if your skype details are deleted, viber also the same. or you can download skypelogview to your computer and get your skype details but make sure you download the skypelogview to the same phone, computer or laptop you had with it. because, it doesnt matter that you changed the calling company because the calling company gives you only the connectivity and skypelogview shows your skype details. go to internet and ask about the viber details also the same like that from the forum they will help you. i got like that and have all skype details from the beginning from my husband's laptop. i had gmail calls to my husband and i did not know how to get them but i found the gmail forum & ask that from the forum and one person sent me the link to get the details and all the call details were there. i had enough fb proofs and they wont be deleted right? i did not send all these proofs to the cic because after i sent which i had with me in that time only i got all the other skype details from my husband and gmail details and still they are with me then i told all the truth to the cic about the situation so, dear friend i will tell you one thing, the cic knows who are genuine and who are fake so, if you tell the truth they believe in you. if you tell the lies they know that you are lying so, tell the truth and send what you have with you. you send the proofs which you have now with you'll and they will definitely ask the proofs of genuineness again from you when the file goes to the applicant's country so, then you'll have time to collect more evidences till they ask you again. you can get letters from your friends, family and neighbors about your genuineness of the relationship ....... go ahead you will get through only with the truth so dont worry.....
good luck..........

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
helpseeker12 said:
Hi Friends

Thank you all for your guidance, Can anyone post spouse application refusal letter on this forum? I really want to look that how does such letter look like in reality.
Now i know that how does a fake refusal letter look like, but want to see real one.
Please someone do post it.

Thanks in advance
dont know how to post the letter here
no need to see a genuine refusal letter dear, i'll give you one hint to see whether that letter is fake. the cic is not saying that " rejected" they are using the word "refused". if you are failed from the hearing they use the word "dismissed".

another is, they dont mention their names in the letters... thats it

i have two client id numbers one for me and one for my husband and both have 8 digits

I also suggest you to call over cic you will get the correct answer with that
when you call cic you can give them the client id numbers to them then they will tell you whether its a true one or not