London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
SenoritaBella said:
Does anyone know how you can upload a document on the forum? 'helpseeker' sent me her refusal letter which their representative sent saying it's from CIC. She has doubts about its authenticity and I don't know what to make of it. Here's what is says:
1. it is a sponsorship application but the address is, "Citizenship Case Processing Centre, PO Box 12000, Sydney, NS B1P 7C2" - this is the address for citizenship applications. Strange aye?
2. It says "Client: xxxxxxx " - client ID is usually 8 digits not 7.
3. It says "File: xxxxxxx" - file number always has the letter 'F' and 9 numbers like so: Fxxx xxx xxx
4. It seems the letter has skipped the "sponsor approval" stage (stage 1) and just gone straight to rejecting the application because of 4 reasons.
a) CPC-M does not evaluate the relationship during stage 1, right?
b) It is the overseas visa office that evaluates the relationship during stage 2, right?
c) Sydney, NS is not involved in Sponsorship applications.
5. here are 4 reasons for refusal:
a) not satisfied with genuineness of marital relationship
b) you gave false address location information about maintaining contact. (Apparently, her husband gave his employer incorrect address information)
c) did not provide satisfactory communication details which would establish the relationship was genuine and in cohabitation between you and your spouse. - Does CIC really write all these details?
d) you did not provide proof for the money transfer made by you to your spouse as stated in the application.
6. Letter is signed by "S. Cordina, First Secretary (Immigration) - do secretaries sign refusal letters?

What do you all think?
Stick it in a public Dropbox area and generate the shared file url. Then post that url on here? It sounds suspicious.

Lenchik

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-12-2012
File Transfer...
27-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-12-2012
Interview........
19-02-2013 refused. blue book - July 2013. ADR - May,2014
Double Rainbow said:
:p :p :p :D :D :D :-* Congratulations! Woo Hoo! XO Well Done! Yessssssssssss Sooooo happy for you
Thank you Double Rainbow

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Thanks. I don't think I quite understand what to do. How can I find this dropboax area - on the forum or online?

This letter is something to see... without the little inconsistencies, it could probably pass smell test.

zardoz said:
Stick it in a public Dropbox area and generate the shared file url. Then post that url on here? It sounds suspicious.

M

mikeymyke

Can you take a screenshot of the letter, upload the image to http://postimage.org/

sunshinemrc

Dec 16, 2013
SenoritaBella said:
Does anyone know how you can upload a document on the forum? 'helpseeker' sent me her refusal letter which their representative sent saying it's from CIC. She has doubts about its authenticity and I don't know what to make of it. Here's what is says:
1. it is a sponsorship application but the address is, "Citizenship Case Processing Centre, PO Box 12000, Sydney, NS B1P 7C2" - this is the address for citizenship applications. Strange aye?
2. It says "Client: xxxxxxx " - client ID is usually 8 digits not 7.
3. It says "File: xxxxxxx" - file number always has the letter 'F' and 9 numbers like so: Fxxx xxx xxx
4. It seems the letter has skipped the "sponsor approval" stage (stage 1) and just gone straight to rejecting the application because of 4 reasons.
a) CPC-M does not evaluate the relationship during stage 1, right?
b) It is the overseas visa office that evaluates the relationship during stage 2, right?
c) Sydney, NS is not involved in Sponsorship applications.
5. here are 4 reasons for refusal:
a) not satisfied with genuineness of marital relationship
b) you gave false address location information about maintaining contact. (Apparently, her husband gave his employer incorrect address information)
c) did not provide satisfactory communication details which would establish the relationship was genuine and in cohabitation between you and your spouse. - Does CIC really write all these details?
d) you did not provide proof for the money transfer made by you to your spouse as stated in the application.
6. Letter is signed by "S. Cordina, First Secretary (Immigration) - do secretaries sign refusal letters?

What do you all think?
Based on the information you listed above, I have doubts this is a refusal letter from a visa office. What I would do first and foremost is investigate the representative, google search maybe to find out if there are any complaints against them. What does e-cas state? is helpseeker sure the sponsorship application was rejected?

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Here is a direct link to the letter: http://s27.postimg.org/kxakgpm9f/Immigration_letter_2.jpg

She is aware I was going to try and post it to the forum for more help.

I learnt something new. Thanks for the tip. :)

mikeymyke said:
Can you take a screenshot of the letter, upload the image to http://postimage.org/

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Well, that's what her husband says and she is not in Canada. Apparently, he applied in February and they were rejected in April. If you ask me, I don't think the application was ever submitted. To believe this letter, you have to believe CIC has changed their processes which is not feasible.

sunshinemrc said:
Based on the information you listed above, I have doubts this is a refusal letter from a visa office. What I would do first and foremost is investigate the representative, google search maybe to find out if there are any complaints against them. What does e-cas state? is helpseeker sure the sponsorship application was rejected?

sunshinemrc

Dec 16, 2013
SenoritaBella said:
Well, that's what her husband says and she is not in Canada. Apparently, he applied in February and they were rejected in April. If you ask me, I don't think the application was ever submitted. To believe this letter, you have to believe CIC has changed their processes which is not feasible.
They applied this past Feb? (2014). This is highly unusual. Did they receive an AOR, SA? Have they ever been able to log into e-cas?
Also when it comes to reason for refusal, one would have had the opportunity to have an interview. I think an Interview is mandatory for a refusal based on "genuineness of the relationship".

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Yes, Feb 2014. I don't know if they received AOR or SA. I really don't think she will know the answers to your questions because it appears she was kept in the dark about the process.

sunshinemrc said:
They applied this past Feb? (2014). This is highly unusual. Did they receive an AOR, SA? Have they ever been able to log into e-cas?
Also when it comes to reason for refusal, one would have had the opportunity to have an interview. I think an Interview is mandatory for a refusal based on "genuineness of the relationship".

sunshinemrc

Dec 16, 2013
SenoritaBella said:
Yes, Feb 2014. I don't know if they received AOR or SA. I really don't think she will know the answers to your questions because it appears she was kept in the dark about the process.
I am sorry to say, because this will cause them great distress, but I am nearly 100% positive that this representative is not legit. Based on the timeline, and applying outland, it is impossible that the visa office made their decision to reject without an interview for the reasons listed in the letter. With an outland app CPC-Mississauga only determines the eligibility of the sponsor, and in general they review the file to make sure all items required are present. CPC MISS re-organizes the file in a way that they know the visa office abroad has to receive it. Than the file (paper copy) is transferred to that particular visa office with a special consular courier.

have you tried searching the representative's name on google to see if anything comes up? Is this person registered as a consultant?

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Here is the letter: http://s27.postimg.org/kxakgpm9f/Immigration_letter_2.jpg

Look at the address of the office at the top. It is the office that processes citizenship applications. lol

I don't know the representative's name but I'll ask her. He even asked for $30,000 to file an appeal. :eek: It's terrible the things fellow humans can do to others.

sunshinemrc said:
I am sorry to say, because this will cause them great distress, but I am nearly 100% positive that this representative is not legit. Based on the timeline, and applying outland, it is impossible that the visa office made their decision to reject without an interview for the reasons listed in the letter. With an outland app CPC-Mississauga only determines the eligibility of the sponsor, and in general they review the file to make sure all items required are present. CPC MISS re-organizes the file in a way that they know the visa office abroad has to receive it. Than the file (paper copy) is transferred to that particular visa office with a special consular courier.

have you tried searching the representative's name on google to see if anything comes up? Is this person registered as a consultant?

charliem

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2013
Doc's Request.
17-10-2013
AOR Received.
18-10-2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
March 2, 2015. AIP received same day
Med's Done....
March 3, 2015.
Interview........
"Decision made": 1 April 2015
CIC letters are never signed with officer names (need I look at anything else)
That was a very amateurish attempt to defraud someone. Sad. Sad.

SenoritaBella said:
Here is a direct link to the letter: http://s27.postimg.org/kxakgpm9f/Immigration_letter_2.jpg

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
SenoritaBella said:

dear friends do you'll believe that the secretary Immigration will send the letter to the applicant\ sponsor?
and do you'll believe that they mention their names on it?
other thing i haven't seen that they mention the reasons like this
i don't know i said according to my knowledge
its confused........

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
I also believe this to be a scam. Easy money if the applicant doesn't have access to a forum like this.

1) Representative takes application and fee
2) Representative waits for a couple of months.
3) Applicant is sent fake refusal.

4) Applicant gives Representative lots of money for appeal
5) Representative waits for a couple of months
6) Applicant is sent fake appeal refusal.

I would contact CIC via the call centre and ask if they can see the application at all.

helpseeker12

Apr 20, 2014
zardoz said:
I also believe this to be a scam. Easy money if the applicant doesn't have access to a forum like this.

1) Representative takes application and fee
2) Representative waits for a couple of months.
3) Applicant is sent fake refusal.

4) Applicant gives Representative lots of money for appeal
5) Representative waits for a couple of months
6) Applicant is sent fake appeal refusal.

I would contact CIC via the call centre and ask if they can see the application at all.

Thanku all for your valuable words and opinions.
I would be waiting for your reply as i am unable and clueless to contact CIC via call centre as in my country Canadian embassy simply refuse to answer any query.