+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
rathika2011 said:
any one have any idea pls respond

I am really confused I need ur advice.. my lawyer asking another $1750 to do the paper work I won my appeal on feb 10th got my decision in writing In april I haven't heard anything from the visa post. My lawyer said I have to summit a new application/re-determination and she said it can take up to 1 and a half years before my hubby will get the visa and it is not also guaranteed visa. I can't afford this much of money at the moment . Can you guys tell me the process after an appeal won? and what are the new forms to summit? people who won the appeal please reply with your experience
Hope this information is helpful for you and others.

A) You paid your lawyer to Appeal. This does not include re-processing your file. It is pretty straightforward but I was very weak emotionally and therefore had my Immigration consultants handle the re-processing, however, you can do it yourself.

B) you will hear from them eventually. My appeal date was August 2012. My e-cas said: file received end of January 2013 (original Visa post- not Ottawa) I received e-mail from them (actually went to the Immigration consultants) beginning April 2013 They will ask you to do medical and police once again as well as update some of the forms.

C) my partner received his visa March 22 and arrived in Toronto April 5, 2014. Therefore, it took 20 months after the appeal hearing date

You will hear from them soon ! Best of luck !!!!!1 8) 8)

Based on my experience, your lawyer is correct. Try to negotiate price with them. I would also recommend going to your MP to check status of your file.

rathika2011

Jul 13, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december, 02-2010
Doc's Request.
july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 15 2010/new meds done july, 09,2014
Interview........
NOVEMBER 15TH SAME DAY REFUSED VISA/ APPEAL HEARING ON NOVEMBER/05/2013//won appeal feb 10/14...
Passport Req..
e-mail ppr request august 28/2014
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
flying on sept/12/14..4yrs of stress is over
scorpioxx1 said:
Hi there,
Best thing to do is call CIC @ 1-800, and ask them if they need any new documents for this so called redertemination. I am in a similiar position as yours, and i dont think you need a lawyer after you win the appeal. As for the timeline, depends if your application is being processed in cpc ottawa or at the embassy...and it all depends how they go about it (whether they give it priority or not) even a lawyer will not know the timeline. To sum it up, you keep monitoring your email and status of your applucation online. If CiC need additional documents they will let you know.
thankyou so much for replying and thankyou gsize i will try to call cic

inexplored

Star Member
Sep 6, 2012
File submitted Feb 24,2014

Finally got an approval letter on May 2nd,2014 (In Almost 68 Days). File transferred to London office .

Thanks forum members for answering and helping with my queries and support.

Any idea files transferred to London from Mississauga should expect how much time????

What to expect with regards to next steps from the vo London? Thanks

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
20-06-2014 denied Nov 1, 2014 application for appeal sent nov 15, 2014
Passport Req..
blue book received march 2015
Habibti said:
No. Only full hearing.
Hi Habibti..i think i live in the same area as you. would it be possible to get the name of your consultant?

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
Stressed wife said:
How do I check the status of my case after and appeal,do I use the same old file # I had before, thanks.
they will send you a new file number. You can always call CIC to see what they say quoting the number you presently have. Not sure if you will get any info at this time. You can also go to MP and ask them for some help.

My MP helped out a lot !

Good luck

Stressed wife

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
gsize said:
they will send you a new file number. You can always call CIC to see what they say quoting the number you presently have. Not sure if you will get any info at this time. You can also go to MP and ask them for some help.

My MP helped out a lot

Good luck
Thank you so much

helpseeker12

Apr 20, 2014
SenoritaBella said:
Background check is done sponsor before approving sponsorship. For sponsor, background check involves:
- checking if you are (or were) on social assistance(welfare) at any point within the last 12 months. This is why they ask for your most recent Option C printout.
- checking if there are any criminal convictions e.g. violent crime, sexual offences, crimes committed against a family member.
- if you are under any deportation orders, breach of residency obligations (for sponsors who are permanent residents), etc.

You said there were investigating social assistance, right? That could explain the delay. There are others in the sponsorship thread, who were investigated for the same thing and their sponsorship approval took a few months.

As for notes, I don't see the harm in ordering them now while you wait(but up to you). Even if you get an answer before the notes arrive, you still get a chance to see what was going before.
Hi
i just read this post of yours, as i told you my file was refused in first 2 months , that mean it has nothing to do with me mean applicant, and was refused at sponsor's end? sponsor was not approved by them ? rite?

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
If it was refused in the first two months after it was mailed to CPC-Mississauga, then yes, they refused the sponsor(your husband) from being able to sponsor you.

But what is strange is, you said they refused your application because of false address and relationship not genuine. CPC-M normally just checks to see if your sponsor is eligible to sponsor you. They don't check about the genuineness of the relationship at this stage - this part happens after at the overseas visa office.

Hmm.... I know you had some doubts concerning the rejection letter and wondering if it was real. If you are comfortable, consider making a photocopy of the letter, remove all your personal information(like names, birth date, client ID, etc) then upload it on the forum. This way, people can tell you whether it looks like a typical CIC letter or not.

helpseeker12 said:
Hi
i just read this post of yours, as i told you my file was refused in first 2 months , that mean it has nothing to do with me mean applicant, and was refused at sponsor's end? sponsor was not approved by them ? rite?

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
Dear friends,
can anybody tell me the link to check the Minimum Necessary Income for 2014 for family class sponsorship please?

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
gango girl said:
Dear friends,
can anybody tell me the link to check the Minimum Necessary Income for 2014 for family class sponsorship please?
There is none for spouses or dependant children. What exactly are you after?

Vijender_Rana

Apr 5, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi friends,

I want to know the average time it takes to get appeal date after one gets refused... pls reply..

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
Vijender_Rana said:
hi friends,

I want to know the average time it takes to get appeal date after one gets refused... pls reply..
it depends on the city

generally speaking, Vancouver less than 1 year. Toronto- 28 months

You might get an ADR which will reduce waiting time to about 6 months

Stressed wife

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Hi guys, my hubby called IAD office today to find out status of my case and they told him the file is with CIC, any one can share experience, thank you.

helpseeker12

Apr 20, 2014
SenoritaBella said:
If it was refused in the first two months after it was mailed to CPC-Mississauga, then yes, they refused the sponsor(your husband) from being able to sponsor you.

But what is strange is, you said they refused your application because of false address and relationship not genuine. CPC-M normally just checks to see if your sponsor is eligible to sponsor you. They don't check about the genuineness of the relationship at this stage - this part happens after at the overseas visa office.

Hmm.... I know you had some doubts concerning the rejection letter and wondering if it was real. If you are comfortable, consider making a photocopy of the letter, remove all your personal information(like names, birth date, client ID, etc) then upload it on the forum. This way, people can tell you whether it looks like a typical CIC letter or not.
I have sent you a personal message too, but my letter doesn't have any birth date on it. Just my husband name and his address. Rest i have asked you in message. please reply that. Thanks. and i will upload the letter to u and in forum also.