+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

M

mikeymyke

Yeah you really have to watch out for those crooked immigration consultants. That's why I prefer to do my application by myself. I have a cousin who lives in Vietnam, and she wanted to come live here, so she went to an immigration consultant, and he says he will need $10,000 to get her a visa to go there under an internship program. But just a simple check on the Canada website shows that Vietnam is not an eligible country for that program. Really hate these kinds of people who take advantage of people wanting to come here, because sometimes they want to come here so much they're willing to believe anything and pay anything.

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
It's so sad because crooked consultants ruin it for those who are legitimately conducting business.

I know the consultant's name and he is currently listed as "active" on the ICCRC website. This letter is a fraud and I think helpseeker and her husband should report him.

helpseeker12

Apr 20, 2014
SenoritaBella said:
It's so sad because crooked consultants ruin it for those who are legitimately conducting business.

I know the consultant's name and he is currently listed as "active" on the ICCRC website. This letter is a fraud and I think helpseeker and her husband should report him.
Thanks , i have checked that site. It is really promising.

jagga

Feb 25, 2011
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
10 June 2014
Med's Request
2 feb 2016- remedical
Med's Done....
5 feb 2016-remedical
Interview........
1 feb 2016 (Application approved)
Passport Req..
8 MAY 2017
VISA ISSUED...
17 MAY 2017
LANDED..........
20 MAY 2017
hi guys, i am just preparing my application, got scared after this thread about rejections,. i have question for you guys
-i got engaged in feb 2013 and got marriad in january 2014.
but i dont have communication proof between 2013-2014 as me and my wife changed our phones and all the data including whatsapp chat, viber,skype all got deleted. I also contacted the international calling company through which i used to call by wife, but they said they can only provide history for only 3 months back from now which is useless for me.so now i have nothing to show. Even though i have record from january 2013 ti till now.
Any suggestions?

rathika2011

Jul 13, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december, 02-2010
Doc's Request.
july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 15 2010/new meds done july, 09,2014
Interview........
NOVEMBER 15TH SAME DAY REFUSED VISA/ APPEAL HEARING ON NOVEMBER/05/2013//won appeal feb 10/14...
Passport Req..
e-mail ppr request august 28/2014
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
flying on sept/12/14..4yrs of stress is over
guys check this site and tell me is this the forms that I had to fill out after allowed appeal....I meant is this the forms the embassy request to fill out please reply/

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf

commonlawsponsor

May 29, 2013
Berlin
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
08-03-2014
File Transfer...
10-03-2014
Med's Done....
21-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2014
LANDED..........
Will land 27-11-2014
SenoritaBella said:

That letter is fake for sure.

Please do report him ASAP, what he did is horrible. I also wouldn't hesitate to post the representative's name on here to warn other people on here who are thinking about applying through a representative.

helpseeker12

Apr 20, 2014
Hi Friends

Thank you all for your guidance, Can anyone post spouse application refusal letter on this forum? I really want to look that how does such letter look like in reality.
Now i know that how does a fake refusal letter look like, but want to see real one.
Please someone do post it.

Thanks in advance

M

mikeymyke

I think that's kinda what the real one looks like, in terms of wording. It's just that the fraud artist copied the entire letter, but put her own signature on it.

MofC2014

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
commonlawsponsor said:
That letter is fake for sure.

Please do report him ASAP, what he did is horrible. I also wouldn't hesitate to post the representative's name on here to warn other people on here who are thinking about applying through a representative.
This is very bad advice if helpseeker received the letter from her spouse and not from the consultant directly. it is best the OP contact the representative and questions them first. we do not have all facts here unfortunately

just remember that this kind of fraud is punishable under the criminal code so i dont think even a crooked imm. consultant would actually go to such lengths as to forge a federal government document (which a rejection letter in essence is)

If helpseeker has proof this rejection letter did actually come from the e-mail or office of the imm consultant, than the OP should inform RCMP, they will take care of the rest.

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
First, email the consultant and attach that letter, then ask him if he sent it to your husband. It is important to first of all find out from the consultant if your husband ever hired him. What if this consultant has never seen your husband?

helpseeker12 said:
Hi Friends

Thank you all for your guidance, Can anyone post spouse application refusal letter on this forum? I really want to look that how does such letter look like in reality.
Now i know that how does a fake refusal letter look like, but want to see real one.
Please someone do post it.

Thanks in advance

helpseeker12

Apr 20, 2014
SenoritaBella said:
First, email the consultant and attach that letter, then ask him if he sent it to your husband. It is important to first of all find out from the consultant if your husband ever hired him. What if this consultant has never seen your husband?
Thanks

I think you are right.

helpseeker12

Apr 20, 2014
mikeymyke said:
I think that's kinda what the real one looks like, in terms of wording. It's just that the fraud artist copied the entire letter, but put her own signature on it.
Hi

As you said that's kind of how the real one looks like in terms of wording, but you too agree that there is problem with File and Application number as both are of 7 digits right? as i have told by other fellow member that it should be 8 and 9 digits.

helpseeker12

Apr 20, 2014
Stressed wife said:
My file # is 10 digits including one letter and my Client ID # is 8 digits
http://s27.postimg.org/kxakgpm9f/Immigration_letter_2.jpg
This is link to my letter, please check and tell what are differences? can you post your letter hiding personal details?
or you can send in my inbox.
Thanks

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
09/2012 for Stage 1 approval
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
Passport Req..
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
06/ /2014 :D
:'( Feeling down. Waiting for forever it seems for the friggin visa for hubby. Meds re done end of January beginning of Feb 2014. March 19th via e-mail request form the Embassy for a new medical done already beginning of 2014 updated PCC translated into English, updated Schedual A IMM 5669 form All three were updated and hubby hand delivered to the Embassy within a few days post request. Won the ADR appeal in Nov 2013 after a 9 month wait for that. Now wait, wait, wait more time. Our 2 wedding anniversary is on the 17th of May. I just finished chemo at the end of March.I will be fine cancer wise thankfully and gratefully for the 3rd time. Two different kinds of cancer. I feel very tired can only do one or two things a day. I just wish hubby were here feeling so low :'( There should be timelines post ADR and full hearings on the CIC site as well as that of normal applications so we know where we stand and where if it goes back to the visa office or to Ottawa etc. How much longer????? Ughhhhhhhhhhh :eek: :-X :-\ :mad: :( ??? :'(