Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
I'm not sure about ADR and appeals, so I can't say when you will hear from them. Sorry.

Double Rainbow said:
Thankyou SenoritaBella :D Do you know how long to wait after won ADR appeal in Nov 2013 to receive the visa? They requested an updated medical, PCC and Schedual A IMM 5669 as all were expired. The medical was done the end of January and the beginning of February The hospital said 45 days for the medical to be transferred to the Embassy from Port Of Spain , others have said it takes 45- 90 days. I did receive confirmation that they have all three already, the PPC the schedual A and copies of medical receipts.This was in April Hubby dropped them off in person to the Embassy in March. Do you think we are getting close to receiving the visa now? We have not heard anything since this e-mail. I feel no news is good news. Hopefully the visa is just around the corner Fingers and toes crossed :)

jomz

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-11-2013
File Transfer...
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
19-08-2013
Interview........
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-05-2014 inchallah
caiden said:
Hi everyone. since my husband is denied Can i probably get a high chances to get , ADR appeal process, which will be great for me to do that. well, what do you think?
based on your previous posts as to the reason of refusal i do not think your appeal can succeed.

M

mikeymyke

Yes, there's no appealing against misrepresentation unfortunately. But I think she should be more upset about the fact her husband didn't tell her he was married before rather than the refusal.

inexplored

Star Member
Sep 6, 2012
Hi All, After waiting a little over 2 months. Mississauga office sent me this email.

Please find attached a letter related to your application to sponsor under the family class. Please fully read the attachment. This letter will not be re-issued. Please save this message for your records.

Do not reply to this email. You will not receive a response.

The attachment is formatted as a PDF file. In order to open and read this file you will need a program capable of opening .PDFs. One such program is Adobe Reader, it is free to use and available at the following link:........................................

NOTICE CONCERNING CONFIDENTIALITY

This E-mail is sent from the Department of Citizenship and Immigration Canada. As this message contains confidential information, if you are not the intended recipient, please delete the E-mail and notify the sender

TH LINK OPENS TO THE ADOBE WEBSITE TO DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VERSION.
THERE IS NO ATTACHHMENT WHAT SO OVER. MY QUESTION IS THAT IS THIS A STANDARD EMAIL WHEN INFORMING ABOUT THE ELIGIBILTY FROM MISSISSUAGA OFFICE?Huh? PLEASE ANSWER, AS NOT GETTING A REPLY FOR SO LONG FRUSTERATED ME, BUT HAVING A DECISON ON HAND BUT NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE ANYTHING IS JUST :mad: :( :eek:

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
09/2012 for Stage 1 approval
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
06/ /2014 :D
SenoritaBella said:
I'm not sure about ADR and appeals, so I can't say when you will hear from them. Sorry.
Oh ok thankyou kindly to reply I appreciate your time :D

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
You need the latest version of Adobe in order to open the attachment. You can either download it (if you are comfortable) or try using a computer at work or in the library.

You can also call the CIC call center and ask them for the decision. That's what I did.

inexplored said:
Hi All, After waiting a little over 2 months. Mississauga office sent me this email.

Please find attached a letter related to your application to sponsor under the family class. Please fully read the attachment. This letter will not be re-issued. Please save this message for your records.

Do not reply to this email. You will not receive a response.

The attachment is formatted as a PDF file. In order to open and read this file you will need a program capable of opening .PDFs. One such program is Adobe Reader, it is free to use and available at the following link:........................................

NOTICE CONCERNING CONFIDENTIALITY

This E-mail is sent from the Department of Citizenship and Immigration Canada. As this message contains confidential information, if you are not the intended recipient, please delete the E-mail and notify the sender

TH LINK OPENS TO THE ADOBE WEBSITE TO DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VERSION.
THERE IS NO ATTACHHMENT WHAT SO OVER. MY QUESTION IS THAT IS THIS A STANDARD EMAIL WHEN INFORMING ABOUT THE ELIGIBILTY FROM MISSISSUAGA OFFICE?Huh? PLEASE ANSWER, AS NOT GETTING A REPLY FOR SO LONG FRUSTERATED ME, BUT HAVING A DECISON ON HAND BUT NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE ANYTHING IS JUST :mad: :( :eek:

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
SenoritaBella said:
You need the latest version of Adobe in order to open the attachment. You can either download it (if you are comfortable) or try using a computer at work or in the library.

You can also call the CIC call center and ask them for the decision. That's what I did.
The poster stated that the attachment was missing completely, not that it couldn't be opened. Maybe stripped off by spam filter?

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
rathika2011 said:
hey guys..

I just received the decision letter from iad.. ;D ;D ;D ;D hcan anyone tell me how long before I can hear anything from the visa office for re-medical and police clearance? thanks
i'm soooo happy for you dear

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
hi my dear friends,
i'm back after a long time of waiting.... we were refused and my husband got a mail from cic saying that we'll get a full hearing and let him know the date for the hearing. my husband is from Vancouver and he appealed in the mid of January 2014. so i've heard that the vancouver time period is lesser than toronto & its about six months.
if its so, will my husband get a date in next month or they'll take more longer to give a date?
and also i need to know whether we have to submit the evidences to the panel or whoever before the hearing date?
if so, to whom my husband has to send the evidences?
and within how many days before the hearing date?
please advice me thnx

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
gango girl said:
hi my dear friends,
i'm back after a long time of waiting.... we were refused and my husband got a mail from cic saying that we'll get a full hearing and let him know the date for the hearing. my husband is from Vancouver and he appealed in the mid of January 2014. so i've heard that the vancouver time period is lesser than toronto & its about six months.
if its so, will my husband get a date in next month or they'll take more longer to give a date?
and also i need to know whether we have to submit the evidences to the panel or whoever before the hearing date?
if so, to whom my husband has to send the evidences?
and within how many days before the hearing date?
please advice me thnx :'( So sorry for your refusal of the visa. Your husband that will be appealing in Vancouver really should get a lawyer for your full hearing appeal if you want to succeed in getting a visa. The lawyer will answer all of these questions for your husband to explain to you. I was recommended a lawyer here that I hired for my ADR and he is truly amazing and a very great lawyer. Let me know if you are interested. I highly recommend this lawyer whom is now my good friend. :D

rathika2011

Jul 13, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december, 02-2010
Doc's Request.
july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 15 2010/new meds done july, 09,2014
Interview........
NOVEMBER 15TH SAME DAY REFUSED VISA/ APPEAL HEARING ON NOVEMBER/05/2013//won appeal feb 10/14...
Passport Req..
e-mail ppr request august 28/2014
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
flying on sept/12/14..4yrs of stress is over
any one have any idea pls respond

I am really confused I need ur advice.. my lawyer asking another $1750 to do the paper work I won my appeal on feb 10th got my decision in writing In april I haven't heard anything from the visa post. My lawyer said I have to summit a new application/re-determination and she said it can take up to 1 and a half years before my hubby will get the visa and it is not also guaranteed visa. I can't afford this much of money at the moment . Can you guys tell me the process after an appeal won? and what are the new forms to summit? people who won the appeal please reply with your experience

scorpioxx1

Mar 11, 2013
rathika2011 said:
any one have any idea pls respond

I am really confused I need ur advice.. my lawyer asking another $1750 to do the paper work I won my appeal on feb 10th got my decision in writing In april I haven't heard anything from the visa post. My lawyer said I have to summit a new application/re-determination and she said it can take up to 1 and a half years before my hubby will get the visa and it is not also guaranteed visa. I can't afford this much of money at the moment . Can you guys tell me the process after an appeal won? and what are the new forms to summit? people who won the appeal please reply with your experience
Hi there,
Best thing to do is call CIC @ 1-800, and ask them if they need any new documents for this so called redertemination. I am in a similiar position as yours, and i dont think you need a lawyer after you win the appeal. As for the timeline, depends if your application is being processed in cpc ottawa or at the embassy...and it all depends how they go about it (whether they give it priority or not) even a lawyer will not know the timeline. To sum it up, you keep monitoring your email and status of your applucation online. If CiC need additional documents they will let you know.

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
gango girl said:
dear Double Rainbow
Thank you very much for your kindness i'll let you know if my husband is ok with that
Oh your welcome and sure ok. This lawyer is always busy ??? :-\ I got lucky he accepted me as he was working on 6 or 8 other cases as mine at the time ??? Phew! :-X :D