19-12-2012
File Transfer...
27-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-12-2012
Interview........
19-02-2013 refused. blue book - July 2013. ADR - May,2014
sunshinemrc said:
this is unacceptable!!! the system is totally broken. Are you in position to just abandon the appeal and reapply?
No, i may be again refused. I dont have any more proof of our relationship, we provided them everything. We were living together, now we have common child, he help me financially, what else they need??? We had wedding we had honeymoon, our parents met each other, we dont have age difference. The only problem is that he has refugee passport and we have different religion!
Now what upset me the most is that i pay taxes 8 years and now my case is delayed because they had reduced their staff!!! Wtf??? Totally wrong!! To wait 2 years just to get hearing date?? I dont know if thats the case but they better do something to speed up processes!!

sunshinemrc

Dec 16, 2013
Lenchik said:
No, i may be again refused. I dont have any more proof of our relationship, we provided them everything. We were living together, now we have common child, he help me financially, what else they need??? We had wedding we had honeymoon, our parents met each other, we dont have age difference. The only problem is that he has refugee passport and we have different religion!
Now what upset me the most is that i pay taxes 8 years and now my case is delayed because they had reduced their staff!!! Wtf??? Totally wrong!! To wait 2 years just to get hearing date?? I dont know if thats the case but they better do something to speed up processes!!
I am so sorry to hear this, really this is heartbreaking. I know what you mean about paying taxes, and not getting the services back in return. It is getting worse and worse every year. I hope in new year you will get some good news. Keep faith, I know it may not be easy now to have faith in the system that has failed so many, but with having a family, a child, and in a supportive relationship should prove successful in your appeal.

Lenchik

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-12-2012
File Transfer...
27-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-12-2012
Interview........
19-02-2013 refused. blue book - July 2013. ADR - May,2014
sunshinemrc said:
I am so sorry to hear this, really this is heartbreaking. I know what you mean about paying taxes, and not getting the services back in return. It is getting worse and worse every year. I hope in new year you will get some good news. Keep faith, I know it may not be easy now to have faith in the system that has failed so many, but with having a family, a child, and in a supportive relationship should prove successful in your appeal.
Thank you sunshinemrc, im trying to think positive even though im very disappointed!
Mary xsmas to you.

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
09/2012 for Stage 1 approval
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
06/ /2014 :D
:D ;D ***Wishing ***everybody*** a*** very *** Merry *** Christmas*** and*** a *** very*** ***Happy*** New *** Year*** 2014 *** AND*** TO *** WINNING*** ALL*** OF*** YOUR *** APPEALS *** :-* :-* :-* :D

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
Lenchik said:
Merry Christmas to all.
FYI, my lawyer spoke with someone in immigration and was told that they are quite behind and had not yet began scheduling 2013 appeals and most likely they will start scheduling end of 2014!!! It is regards full hearings in toronto.
Sad...very sad!!!
:eek: ??? :'( Oh my word. I hope this is not true for the folks in Toronto. I am praying it will not be this long.

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
kKingkKilla said:
Hey I won my adr on nov 22 2013 for wife's sponsorship

Received agreement papers and was told will be sent back to islamabad for continue processing

Everything is expired medical police and quebec selection
What to do now wait intill they ask for it or just sent them in

And last she already 4 month pregnant do you guys she will be here in 4 month cause I think you cant get on plane after 8 or 7 month
Thanks in advance
***Congratulations*** K*** Woo*** Hoo*** :D :D :D :-* :-* :-****

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
sunshinemrc said:
Yes I agree :D :-*

Hello121

Jan 6, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011
Med's Done....
expired, need a redo
Interview........
October 4th, 2012 --REFUSED with letter on Nov 8th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Won appeal 8/15
Lenchik said:
Merry Christmas to all.
FYI, my lawyer spoke with someone in immigration and was told that they are quite behind and had not yet began scheduling 2013 appeals and most likely they will start scheduling end of 2014!!! It is regards full hearings in toronto.
Sad...very sad!!!
Yeah, I appealed this time last year, for full hearing in Toronto, and no word yet.

kKingkKilla

Dec 23, 2013
Received agreement papers and was told will be sent back to islamabad for continue processing

And last she already 4 month pregnant do you guys she will be here in 4 month cause I think you cant get on plane after 8 or 7 month
Thanks in advance

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
hilsten said:
Here some people are disscusiing about consultant ... please don't go with any consultant ...
Better to hire lawyer ... My simple case was ruin by consultant .. they will happily take your money and never get back to you ... Lawyer is bit costly but if you hire some good named lawyer ... result can be in your side .... atleast they will respond you well .. coz their name is added to it ... as per my experience .. CIC give some attention to Lawyer ... not consultant ..

Consultant means --- A immigrant who didn't get a job in Canada ... just start filling form for people coz that job can be done by anyone ...ABCD...

More you don't need lawyer or consultant to win the appeal ... you can win your case without anyone if there is small red flag like "Marriage for convenience" .. its common... I am on this site from last one year and saw so many people win their case by their won...

I had hired lawyer after my refusal ... and i won my case but seriously believe i could have won my case by own ... I did my all paper by own ... lawyer just prepare me for interview which was very helpful for sure ... this website is blessing ... so many people share their exp ....

BTW ... My case was ruin by "Deshi" consultant called "ICC Immigration, Mississauga" ... Biggest mistake of my life ... cann't forget that time when I took that decision ...

You may have to do your research properly. The definition for "consultant" that you have given is quite incorrect.
Any one who comes to these forms I would strongly recommend not to base their information on what people say here specially when you want to find out "facts". I have been reading these forms for about two years now and I feel that these forms have become source of "feelings and opinion" where they should really be facts and prove.
If any one wants to find out what is consultant Google "iccrc". If you are hiring a consultant they should be member of iccrc.
I am sure there are many good lawyers out there however, lawyers don't just do "immigration" - this is one of their jobs that they do ... I recently met a lawyer as well as consultant but I found the consultant was better for my case. I think its more of personal choice and how much he/she is confident.
This is our case, time and money that is on the line - we should do our research properly for better results.

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
kKingkKilla said:

Thanks in advance
How long did it take for you to get your adr?

redhunter

May 19, 2013
hi all, my wife and i just got refuse for the visa.

i've already send in the appeal letters, so now what is the next step? and how long would it take?

i just wishe this year will be over soon, and start a new.

waitingonforever

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
13-05-2013
Passport Req..
in the hands of the visa office from the time of interview/ DM October 20/2013
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
redhunter said:
hi all, my wife and i just got refuse for the visa.

i've already send in the appeal letters, so now what is the next step? and how long would it take?

i just wishe this year will be over soon, and start a new.
120 days after the IAD receives your notice to appeal you will receive a blue book wich is a run down on why they refused your visa....after that if you qualify for and ADR ( alternative dispute resolution ) hearing..you will be givin a date for this hearing..if you are not eligible for an ADR hearing it goes to full judicial hearing wich depending on what Office your appealing too could take up to two years. May I ask the reason for refusal?

takingsolong

Dec 14, 2013
Ankit_Sonam said:
Hi,

They called our consultant and told him that the dates are available for december or march. They only come to winnipeg once a month. If you don't mind me asking you what is situation about ur case?

Does anyone know when the IAD will be coming to Winnipeg next? This waiting is endless...... How much notice does IAD give you before a hearing date is set?