+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

sunshinemrc

Dec 16, 2013
Ankit_Sonam said:
Everyone has their own opinion of doing things. In our case our consultant worked harder than a lawyer and had a lot of experience. It would be best not to judge anyone and giving such rude opinions. If someone hires consultant they should cross check before hiring them and when they get fooled they shouldn't complain abt that.
+1

There are good and not so good consultants, just as there are good and not so good lawyers. Everyone should do their research, and due diligence. And please note, shiny ads and professional website does not equal GOOD lawyer/consultant.

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
inlimbo said:
Did the ministry's council grant the visa or overturn the original rejection to allow reprocessing?
This is what I explained in my last post. The Ministry's counsel did not grant the visa at the end of the full hearing. Since we ran out of time, the judge asked our consultant to write her report with her conclusions. I think she had 10 days to write this report... not sure. After that, the Ministry's counsel had to read her report and submit his with his conclusions. Before leaving the court, our consultant turned around and asked the Ministry's counsel to agree with her and grant the visa in order to avoid writing these reports and losing time. He refused. Our consultant wrote her report and sent it. It is one month later we received a letter from the Ministry's counsel in which he overturned the original rejection for allowing reprocessing. Maybe he did not feel like writing a long report in the middle of summer lol

lsturtle

Sep 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2014
AOR Received.
20-07-2014
File Transfer...
29-07-2014
Med's Done....
01-03-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2014
Here is what happened.
My wife was sponsoring me outland. They stared processing our case in February of this year. They asked me to do more medical tests which I did and it was not untill November when they were satisfied with the results. So, on November 11, I was notifed my visa might be ready and my passport was requested. So i sent out the passport. On November 13, i was notified by email that i need to give them police certificates within 30 days. In this email showed a previous mail asking for police certificates back in February. I was shocked to see this because I never realized they need more police certificates untill November 13. So I applied for the police certificates immediately and wrote a letter to cic asking for more time than 30 days, because the police certificates would take more than 30 days. On December 18,I got a letter stating my case was refused and everything was returned to me. The VO said they had given me a long time to complete the request and refused to give me more time and refused my case on the grounds that police certificates were not provided.

So, I know I made the first mistake by overlooking the email sent to me back in February asking for police certificates. And I made the second mistake by not explaining why I didn't see the email and just asked for more time. So what steps should I take next?

1. Contact the VO and explain what happend and ask for one more chancce? Is this evenan option since everything is returned to me?
2. Reapply.
3.Appeal.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.

simple9999

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2013
AOR Received.
07-2013
File Transfer...
08-2013
Med's Done....
04-2013
Passport Req..
Soon Insha Allah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
Soon Insha Allah
lsturtle said:
Here is what happened.
My wife was sponsoring me outland. They stared processing our case in February of this year. They asked me to do more medical tests which I did and it was not untill November when they were satisfied with the results. So, on November 11, I was notifed my visa might be ready and my passport was requested. So i sent out the passport. On November 13, i was notified by email that i need to give them police certificates within 30 days. In this email showed a previous mail asking for police certificates back in February. I was shocked to see this because I never realized they need more police certificates untill November 13. So I applied for the police certificates immediately and wrote a letter to cic asking for more time than 30 days, because the police certificates would take more than 30 days. On December 18,I got a letter stating my case was refused and everything was returned to me. The VO said they had given me a long time to complete the request and refused to give me more time and refused my case on the grounds that police certificates were not provided.

So, I know I made the first mistake by overlooking the email sent to me back in February asking for police certificates. And I made the second mistake by not explaining why I didn't see the email and just asked for more time. So what steps should I take next?

1. Contact the VO and explain what happend and ask for one more chancce? Is this evenan option since everything is returned to me?
2. Reapply.
3.Appeal.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.
same thing happened with my brother's wife, my brother appealed and lost at the ADR and at the full hearing, he just re-applied with all the documents, the judge at the full hearing said that he does not see any problem in re applying and he sees the marriage as genuine.

Even though my brother attached the affidavit explaining that he, his wife nor her family in India received any letter requesting for Police Clearance, and said he could submit ASAP, they refused. The whole ADR and full-hearing process wasted additional almost 1.5 years, plus now he is still waiting with the new backlog.

I am not sure what would be the fastest in your case, Do you have GCMS notes? 2 options :

1. Maybe better to withdraw and just re-apply with all the documents, if the GCMS notes states that they don't see any problem in relationship.
2. Appeal and have the originals, of your Police Clearance and an Affidavit explaining why you didn't submit in PC on time, to your wife in Canada and when she appear at the ADR, she will have those documents. The ADR takes about 4 months just to get the GCMS notes (Blue Book), plues have to wait for the date and after acceptance I think same processing time and NDVO.

lsturtle

Sep 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2014
AOR Received.
20-07-2014
File Transfer...
29-07-2014
Med's Done....
01-03-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2014
Thank you so much for your reply. What are GCMS notes? In the refusal letter, nothing about marriage not being genuine was stated. It was all about the police clearance.

simple9999

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2013
AOR Received.
07-2013
File Transfer...
08-2013
Med's Done....
04-2013
Passport Req..
Soon Insha Allah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
Soon Insha Allah
lsturtle said:
Thank you so much for your reply. What are GCMS notes? In the refusal letter, nothing about marriage not being genuine was stated. It was all about the police clearance.
GCMS notes are the details of your application, internal information basically. If you appeal, you will get it within 4 months, your wife may also order it through MP and through online it takes about 30 days, I have never ordered it for my case, but I got it when i did my appeal.

You wife can order it online if she lives in Canada at the CIC website:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-personal.asp

You will have to send her signed consent form (can be found at the above link), you may email your wife and she maysubmit everything online.

Helpful thread about GCMS:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t168376.0.html

PC0827

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 23 2012
AOR Received.
NOV 26 2012
File Transfer...
DEC 04 2012
Med's Done....
JULY 2016
Interview........
NOV 11 2013 (Refused) APPEAL WON 2016
Passport Req..
JAN 18 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting.....
Ankit_Sonam said:
Hi,
Our consultant name is Sadara singh chera
and here is his website - http://cheraimmigration.com
I'm also with him, i hired him in nov2013 , when my husband got refused

Ankit_Sonam

Star Member
Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th Jan'2012
AOR Received.
2nd April'2012
File Transfer...
18th Jan'2012
Med's Done....
19th Feb'2012
Interview........
24th July'2012
Passport Req..
12th April'2012
VISA ISSUED...
20 June' 2014
PC0827 said:
I'm also with him, i hired him in nov2013 , when my husband got refused
Hi,

He's very good, best of luck to you for your appeal case! If you don't mind me asking what were the reasons for refusal?

lsturtle

Sep 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2014
AOR Received.
20-07-2014
File Transfer...
29-07-2014
Med's Done....
01-03-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2014
So,if I choose the quicker way to reapply right away, will the refusal make any bad impact on my reapplication?

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
does anybody know, if "decision made" they take long time to send an email or a letter?
or if they granted the visa, they send a letter or an email?
please reply
thanks all of you

waitingonforever

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
13-05-2013
Passport Req..
in the hands of the visa office from the time of interview/ DM October 20/2013
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year...here's to winning all sorts of appeals in the New Year!!!!!
Bless
WOF

happyjoyjoy

Star Member
Dec 8, 2013
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga/new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov4/2013
AOR Received.
nov23/2013
Med's Done....
march26/2013
hilsten said:
Here some people are disscusiing about consultant ... please don't go with any consultant ...
Better to hire lawyer ... My simple case was ruin by consultant .. they will happily take your money and never get back to you ... Lawyer is bit costly but if you hire some good named lawyer ... result can be in your side .... atleast they will respond you well .. coz their name is added to it ... as per my experience .. CIC give some attention to Lawyer ... not consultant ..

Consultant means --- A immigrant who didn't get a job in Canada ... just start filling form for people coz that job can be done by anyone ...ABCD...

More you don't need lawyer or consultant to win the appeal ... you can win your case without anyone if there is small red flag like "Marriage for convenience" .. its common... I am on this site from last one year and saw so many people win their case by their won...

I had hired lawyer after my refusal ... and i won my case but seriously believe i could have won my case by own ... I did my all paper by own ... lawyer just prepare me for interview which was very helpful for sure ... this website is blessing ... so many people share their exp ....

BTW ... My case was ruin by "Deshi" consultant called "ICC Immigration, Mississauga" ... Biggest mistake of my life ... cann't forget that time when I took that decision ...
I am in the same shoes as you were :( can you please refer a lawyer please ! I didn't know the difference then but now being in this situation ,I know exactly what you are taking about, my guy were cwc :mad:

kKingkKilla

Dec 23, 2013
Hey I won my adr on nov 22 2013 for wife's sponsorship

Received agreement papers and was told will be sent back to islamabad for continue processing

Everything is expired medical police and quebec selection
What to do now wait intill they ask for it or just sent them in

And last she already 4 month pregnant do you guys she will be here in 4 month cause I think you cant get on plane after 8 or 7 month
Thanks in advance

Lenchik

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-12-2012
File Transfer...
27-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-12-2012
Interview........
19-02-2013 refused. blue book - July 2013. ADR - May,2014
Merry Christmas to all.
FYI, my lawyer spoke with someone in immigration and was told that they are quite behind and had not yet began scheduling 2013 appeals and most likely they will start scheduling end of 2014!!! It is regards full hearings in toronto.
Sad...very sad!!!

sunshinemrc

Dec 16, 2013
Lenchik said:
Merry Christmas to all.
FYI, my lawyer spoke with someone in immigration and was told that they are quite behind and had not yet began scheduling 2013 appeals and most likely they will start scheduling end of 2014!!! It is regards full hearings in toronto.
Sad...very sad!!!
this is unacceptable!!! the system is totally broken. Are you in position to just abandon the appeal and reapply?