+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

JaCan2022

Oct 2, 2022
Hi
I am just writing this to give courage and support to those couples who are in appeal process or who is worried if they lose the Full Hiring. I was rejected in embassy and then went for ADR but they never decided about our case. Then we went for Full Hiring and then lost our appeal. Many peoples i talked. They told me that now you can't come to Canada because your case was rejected from the court plus you can't submitted the second application with the same proof. Then we submitted our 2nd new application. Now i am in Canada. Stay strong and believe in your marriage. Have a good night. Bye
Thank you John

We are in the appeal process and it feels very dark. When refused on officer opinion that our relationship is not genuine....I don't want to give up but at same time...so cannot see how we can possibly fight this...
Heartbroken

lenuxii

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
Thank you John

We are in the appeal process and it feels very dark. When refused on officer opinion that our relationship is not genuine....I don't want to give up but at same time...so cannot see how we can possibly fight this...
Heartbroken
Sorry to hear I hope you see the end of the tunnel soon :( Could I please ask how your timeline looked like? Where is your spouse from? Were you married for a while?

JaCan2022

Oct 2, 2022
Sorry to hear I hope you see the end of the tunnel soon :( Could I please ask how your timeline looked like? Where is your spouse from? Were you married for a while?
The tunnel is dark....
Application started March 2022
Interview in Kingston Dec 7th
Denied Jan 16th
We were in common law for 3 yrs prior to application but married before he left.
Complications because we had hired rep do common law year before but he took money n we realized never filed n.led is believe he did...and would take time due to covid...found out when CBSA contacted my husband

John Stain

Aug 18, 2021
Thank you John

Heartbroken
Stay strong and i was waiting for 6 and half years till i get together with my spouse. I saw my friend when there case was approved and we were stuck in the same place. Many up and down and sometime we just want to give up but that's not an option but we make promise to fight for our marriage. Life put us each one in unique situation. So all of you stay strong and fight for your marriage.

Jakmas

Feb 6, 2023
Hi guyz, please do anybody have the idea of how long it takes the ircc to reach out after appeal allowed because I have been waiting for like 5 months nothing from the immigration.

JaCan2022

Oct 2, 2022
Stay strong and i was waiting for 6 and half years till i get together with my spouse. I saw my friend when there case was approved and we were stuck in the same place. Many up and down and sometime we just want to give up but that's not an option but we make promise to fight for our marriage. Life put us each one in unique situation. So all of you stay strong and fight for your marriage.
Hello John

Wow 6 years is long time....that is love
And thank you for sharing. We are willing to fight too....

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
Anybody who is planning to give up
Please Don’t
I applied four times got rejected 3 times,
All the times they stated marriage not genuine.
however 4th time had full hearing infront of IAD Judge Daniel Tucci I got a tattoo of his name later.
me and my spouse poured our hearts out after 10 yrs of struggle got together since last 6 months living the Canadian dream here in Burlington.
yesterday bought my first Audi and my wife always stood by me.
1st Time got reject in 2012 Delhi HC
marriage not genuine representative lied on the application.
2nd Time in UAE After interview
marriage not genuine age gap no travel history why inter culture why no guests BS 2016
3rd Time in Warsaw Poland 2019
first time applying and second third time applying application details don’t match,
mismatching all the details who the fuck remembers everything happened in 7 yrs ago how it occurred.
4th time got accepted In front of Tribunal IAD Judge Daniel Tucci and
council of minister interviewed her first with 40 questions for 3hrs than they did to me the same for 3hrs,
started in the morning at 930 appeal was over at 04 30 and the Judge said the silver lining words
Appeal Allowed Marriage is Genuine nobody will stop you on this reason Mr Believer,
and we all started laughing
And I will end with my Famous quote of All time

For those who has fought for it,
Freedom has A taste,
That the Protected will never know.
For those who have lost for it,
Freedom has a taste
That the protected will never understand or appreciate it.
God bless y’all Hallelujah
Remember one thing don’t depend and be relaxed that we have lawyer who will do everything for us.
we never recruited anybody to represent us
It’s You Only You who understands
know in depth about your relationship.
you both should be convinced and up for it
That’s the only thing they will notice.
if you both know in and out everything bout each other then no need to pay a fortune to a lawyer.

Reactions: T0pubo and lenuxii

John Stain

Aug 18, 2021
Hello John

Wow 6 years is long time....that is love
And thank you for sharing. We are willing to fight too....
Thank you so much. It was not easy. We have many thing which in the eyes of IRCC put us little bit in trouble but we believe in our marriage and now we are happy and living together in Mississauga. Those peoples are lying who says that if you lost the Full Hiring. You can't. Main thing is hire a good lawyer so he/she will fight for you. We have many things whenever i think about it. It make us crazy. For example, my wife COPR document has a big mistake which in the eyes of Immigration our marriage was not acceptable but then we apply some document from her country by courier so they send us those documents. Thanks to them so every single step we took it. For the purpose of to live finally forever as long as we take our last breath inshah ALLAH. May ALLAH help you every single one. Have a good night and stay strong. Bye

John Stain

Aug 18, 2021
hello , if the spouse application refuse due to misrepresentation it’s possible to apeal ?
You can't appeal if they catch you if you lied. 5 years of ban and they will give you a tough time. You should hire a lawyer so most importantly he or she will read your case and give you best advice. Mostly peoples lied but it depend how they defend it in their application. Wish you best of luck.
Where are you brother?

naylani0311

Jan 19, 2023
Good Afternoon,

We had our interview at KVO on June 14th and received refusal on the 16th. I am currently 23 weeks pregnant so this has been very difficult news to receive. Our letter stated they believe our marriage is not genuine and it was a marriage of convenience. We already sent off the appeal notice. That interview was the first time I was ever made to feel my marriage was a crime. The agent ignored I was pregnant completely (we had to tell him I was) even though they had two letters from my doctor's (one which stated my husband had to be here) and ultrasound photos. He was more obsessed with the fact my husband had three kids from a previous relationship. I just find this whole thing very isolating. I don't know how to enjoy my pregnancy anymore. Has anyone gone through this dealing with Jamaica visa office? Or while pregnant?
I was in the same situation, my husband is also from Jamaica we married in December 202” during covid time as well but we have at least 50 people attend our wedding and our sponsorship was still denied in June 2022 based on them believing our relationship is not genuine which at that time I just had our daughter who was two months despite the doctors letters they did not rush the process they still denied us so unfortunately having a child doesn’t change there position. But on the other hand we did appeal and won our appeal February 2023 and we are still waiting. My best advice is study your husband and have him study you because the council will be questioning everything I know my husband like the back of my hand and so does he but the questions being asked are ones that many would forget throughout a relationship so be sure to have the exact same details of your relationship especially dates I can’t stress that enough be sure to know all your dates of travel what you did on each visit who you met on each visit and ensure that the are identical on both of your behalf’s. Be sure to read your blue book because they will be pulling it up on the screen to question you about your interview and what was said so make sure your story matches what was initially said at the interview. I’d also recommend having as many testimonials from friend and family because that had a huge impact on the decision… any questions feel free to ask!!!

naylani0311

Jan 19, 2023
Thank you, so sorry you are going through this as well. But I am glad to hear you are finding the process fast. Hopefully we will see the same. So far we have received the confirmation from the office about the appeal and got our case worker.

My consultant thinks we should apply for the visitors visa as well. If anything, even if we are denied, she says it will show we are making an effort. I wish you all the best in your appeal and pray your husband will be here soon ❤
I actually don’t think that’s a good idea a friend of mine did that and was actually denied because they said she was trying every avenue to get into Canada making them believe she just wanted to acquire status in Canada. So to avoid that it’s better you don’t do that, because They will not issue a visa to someone who is already in the process of a sponsorship since they will not believe you will return back to your home country

CHOPER21z

Nov 12, 2021
Hi
I am just writing this to give courage and support to those couples who are in appeal process or who is worried if they lose the Full Hiring. I was rejected in embassy and then went for ADR but they never decided about our case. Then we went for Full Hiring and then lost our appeal. Many peoples i talked. They told me that now you can't come to Canada because your case was rejected from the court plus you can't submitted the second application with the same proof. Then we submitted our 2nd new application. Now i am in Canada. Stay strong and believe in your marriage. Have a good night. Bye
But how long did it take you wow this post made my day

Smd91_

Apr 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
15-03-2023
I just received my passport back with stamp. We were denied in July 2021 and Won our appeal on November 1st 2022.
If you are in a genuine relationship you are going to win the battle. Be strong and have a little faith. It will workout in the end:)

Last edited:

ApplicantJuly2020

Mar 18, 2021
Outland spousal application denied.
Sponsor and applicant have both resided in Pakistan together since marriage in 2013 and continue to reside in Pakistan.

Spousal application July 2020.
Sponsor is citizen since 2009.
Married in 2013.
travel Usa 2016-2017

Jan 2020 baby born
Apply for Immigration in July 2020
Feb 2021
Adr for marriage certificate /Nikkah nama.
June 2021 Adr for intent to return of sponsor
Feb 2022 interview
Feb 2022 requested travel history and travel documents of sponsor.
2nd medical October/ November 2022
April 6th refusal letter
Clauses
12(1) IRPA
4(1) IRP
117(1) IRP
130(2) IRP
Not satisfied that marriage is genuine or not entered primarily for acquiring PR in Canada. You are Not a member of family class.

Q) should we reapply spousal application or go into appeal.
Q) since sponsor and applicant both are outside canada should we put outside Canada address on Notice of appeal for sponsor or sponsors last Canadian residence address?