+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

nickole

Jan 11, 2023
I just received my passport back with stamp. We were denied in July 2021 and Won our appeal on November 1st 2022.
If you are in a genuine relationship you are going to win the battle. Be strong and have a little faith. It will workout in the end:)
So it takes 4 month after u win the appeal to get your visa.

arya_liza

Aug 17, 2023
Hi guys,
my friends (married couple) had their hearing for the decision on July 11 and the board member said she will reserve her decision and send the decision within a couple of weeks through mail, They haven't received any mail from them. Anyone on the same boat? is there any way they can reach out to the IRCC about the status of the decision?

Stange

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
Hi guys,
my friends (married couple) had their hearing for the decision on July 11 and the board member said she will reserve her decision and send the decision within a couple of weeks through mail, They haven't received any mail from them. Anyone on the same boat? is there any way they can reach out to the IRCC about the status of the decision?
We had ours July 31st and we got decision right after. Appeal allowed. Maybe there’s some reservations that’s why it’s taking time

Bambi2019

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
Hi guys,
Ours took about 60 days. They will send the decision through the representative they used.

Hanedu

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Good evening all. Anyone knows any link for deportation or for people who are waiting for deportation? Thanks in advance

Ebuka91

Star Member
Nov 30, 2022
Canada/UAE
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
23-12-2022
AOR Received.
23-02-2023
My husband was denied today. They stated the “marriage not genuine” reason, but no specifics. Going to appeal, but honestly I don’t know what else to show that we haven’t already. I’m older, I have adult children, he has none. I’ve given letters from friends and coworkers, shown trip proof, contact proof. We had no guests at our wedding because it was all the way in Dubai during covid. I sent an email from the church showing we weren’t allowed to have guests. I honestly am so frustrated! I don’t know if I can wait another year for appeal date in Ontario, or for another year for processing again IF we even got through the appeal. I may just have to move there.

Last edited:

nid@

Feb 6, 2021
Thank you John

We are in the appeal process and it feels very dark. When refused on officer opinion that our relationship is not genuine....I don't want to give up but at same time...so cannot see how we can possibly fight this...
Heartbroken