+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Imari

Star Member
Sep 24, 2021
Outland spousal application denied.
Sponsor and applicant have both resided in Pakistan together since marriage in 2013 and continue to reside in Pakistan.

Spousal application July 2020.
Sponsor is citizen since 2009.
Married in 2013.
travel Usa 2016-2017

Jan 2020 baby born
Apply for Immigration in July 2020
Feb 2021
Adr for marriage certificate /Nikkah nama.
June 2021 Adr for intent to return of sponsor
Feb 2022 interview
Feb 2022 requested travel history and travel documents of sponsor.
2nd medical October/ November 2022
April 6th refusal letter
Clauses
12(1) IRPA
4(1) IRP
117(1) IRP
130(2) IRP
Not satisfied that marriage is genuine or not entered primarily for acquiring PR in Canada. You are Not a member of family class.

Q) should we reapply spousal application or go into appeal.
Q) since sponsor and applicant both are outside canada should we put outside Canada address on Notice of appeal for sponsor or sponsors last Canadian residence address?
You are the only one know the red flags in your relationship. If the marriage pieces that is the only concern that the office has then appeal the decision. Since you have live together and have kid will be easy to win the appeal. Only things can take time and a lot of money. Another things you need to show how you will support your spouse if get his pr since you guys live outside of Canada. It is great to stay together but that also can be a piece of refusal since you guys are not providing a enough proof how will be supporting financially. Let your parent and family members write letters saying they will provide food or place you to stay while looking for job. Provide evidence of you looking job ready to move. Hope that help

ApplicantJuly2020

Mar 18, 2021
You are the only one know the red flags in your relationship. If the marriage pieces that is the only concern that the office has then appeal the decision. Since you have live together and have kid will be easy to win the appeal. Only things can take time and a lot of money. Another things you need to show how you will support your spouse if get his pr since you guys live outside of Canada. It is great to stay together but that also can be a piece of refusal since you guys are not providing a enough proof how will be supporting financially. Let your parent and family members write letters saying they will provide food or place you to stay while looking for job. Provide evidence of you looking job ready to move. Hope that help
[/QUOTE
Thank you for your response, how much time you think it takes for appeal to be finalised, ie average time ?

Reactions: Imari

willzul

Apr 20, 2023
Hi guyz, please do anybody have the idea of how long it takes the ircc to reach out after appeal allowed because I have been waiting for like 5 months nothing from the immigration.
Hi there Jakmas....5 months is a long time. Have you heard from them already? Was it sent back to your local VO? Im on the same boat, it has been 2 months since we got appeal allowed and no emails yet. Thanks in advance

Nigeriana

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
Nov 22nd
Hi there Jakmas....5 months is a long time. Have you heard from them already? Was it sent back to your local VO? Im on the same boat, it has been 2 months since we got appeal allowed and no emails yet. Thanks in advance
We’re 8 months waiting after appeal allowed, after countless webforms, MP , emails to the Minister still nothing….. now they strike… everything stopped and by the time they go back to work it will massive delays and backlogs.And We’ve already been trough the long Covid delay….

willzul

Apr 20, 2023
We’re 8 months waiting after appeal allowed, after countless webforms, MP , emails to the Minister still nothing….. now they strike… everything stopped and by the time they go back to work it will massive delays and backlogs.And We’ve already been trough the long Covid delay….
Wow, it is ridiculous to say the least. Allowed appeals should be a priority for CBSA and IRCC. That shows that there are different sets of standards for some immigrants and perhaps countries of origin. It is unbelievable that Ottawa hasnt set a clear and straight process for allowed appeals so we know what to expect. They leave it to the "discretion and efficiency" of the visa local office most of the times however it should not take more than a year from the time the IAD decision is rendered. Have you contacted CBSA? I believe they request IRCC to reopen the application. You might have to get more people affected and perhaps contact the media and then they might answer. I really hope we hear from them soon. Thanks for replying and keep me posted please. God bless!

Last edited:

Danishzubari

Jul 9, 2020
Hello! The federal court just approved my appeal; does anyone tell me the next step and how long it will take for family sponsorship?

BlueSky25

Aug 1, 2020
Hello,

My husband and I are waiting for our appeal decision.
My spousal sponsorship application was refused on April 1, 2022. I filed for the appeal right away. We had our virtual hearing with IAD on March 9, 2023 and we are still waiting for our appeal decision.

Our spousal sponsorship application was refused due to misrepresentation, sections 16 (1) and 40.
Does anyone know how long it will take to get our appeal decision? It has been two months since our virtual hearing. Does anyone know the chances for our appeal to be approved?

Thank you for your support :)

Shehzad kausar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2018
hellow to all, i just want to ask , is there any one whose spousal immigration case has been refused and have appealed through lawyer? as one of my acquaintances has this issue, he applied from pakistan, and got refused , he appealed the case, now waiting for hearing, so any any one going through this process, or has ever gone through appeal process, kindly reply me, thanks

BlueSky25

Aug 1, 2020
Hi,

I am also going through the appeal process. I had my hearing on March 9, 2023 and now I am waiting for the decision. Have you had a pre- hearing conference? We had one. What were the reasons for refusal for the case?

hellow to all, i just want to ask , is there any one whose spousal immigration case has been refused and have appealed through lawyer? as one of my acquaintances has this issue, he applied from pakistan, and got refused , he appealed the case, now waiting for hearing, so any any one going through this process, or has ever gone through appeal process, kindly reply me, thanks

Bruzman

May 16, 2023
I actually don’t think that’s a good idea a friend of mine did that and was actually denied because they said she was trying every avenue to get into Canada making them believe she just wanted to acquire status in Canada. So to avoid that it’s better you don’t do that, because They will not issue a visa to someone who is already in the process of a sponsorship since they will not believe you will return back to your home country
Not necessarily true.
My wife applied for my Outland spousal sponsorship January of 2022.
Then we applied for TRV February 2023 and in the visa application she explained that she put in for the outland sponsorship application.
Surprisingly spousal sponsorship was returned April because of missing documentation but visa was approved.
So we resubmitted the spousal sponsorship as inland once I got into Canada.
We are currently living together in Canada.
If your marriage is genuine dont be afraid.

Reactions: Charbk