+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Shankoma75

Star Member
Dec 23, 2021
Thank you, I didn't think it would get this much attention when I talked to the reporter. But I am glad I did it. Found it interesting they said they have no proof of our pregnancy when we sent in so much (and have proof of what was submitted). Hopeful this does something ❤
Once ur voice has reached out there, they will put ur husband through as fast as they can cause they will realise the news will expose them. It hurt so much to spend money, time just to have ur partner with u and these officers will sit at their comfortable zone in air-conditioning assuming people's marriage is not genuine. It's total nonsense. After applying in 2019, I provided every document, evidence or whatsoever they could ask for and even attended the interview but they denied me on May 5th. Now I have to spend thousands of $$ to appeal this plus extra delays. But if I ever get the chance to join my wife in Canada, I will never vote for this fraudulent and racist government. Their delays and denial has caused me a whole lot. The government has failed totally.. any man or government that stand against family reunification to deny them visa doesn't want the best for their citizen's

Shankoma75

Star Member
Dec 23, 2021
Hi everyone, I got refused and my wife and lawyer submitted submitted the appeal form and God been so good, the IAD accepted my appeal but I haven't receive no email from either the IAD board or the immigration, so I want to find out how long will they take to send me an email concerning that and what kind of email I should expect to receive from them. I thought they would send me an email after they accepted my appeal but haven't receive no email from them yet.

gurpreetgill72

May 24, 2019
Hi everyone, I got refused and my wife and lawyer submitted submitted the appeal form and God been so good, the IAD accepted my appeal but I haven't receive no email from either the IAD board or the immigration, so I want to find out how long will they take to send me an email concerning that and what kind of email I should expect to receive from them. I thought they would send me an email after they accepted my appeal but haven't receive no email from them yet.
Hi there if IAD have your email they can “cc” you as well but if not it will be sent out in mail and if you have lawyer they should forward it you the decision , otherwise in a week you will receive a
Mail

Reactions: Shankoma75

gurpreetgill72

May 24, 2019
Hello everyone, how many of us are waiting for next step after winning the hearing and how many months we need to wait even for further steps , please advice and thank you

Reactions: Imari

Imari

Star Member
Sep 24, 2021
Hello everyone, how many of us are waiting for next step after winning the hearing and how many months we need to wait even for further steps , please advice and thank you
It is been one month since won appeal. I didn’t get any email still waiting. I send webform but no reply yet. I am currently visiting my husband but I will try to contact mp when I am back in Vancouver. Where are you and when did you win appeal.

Reactions: gurpreetgill72

gurpreetgill72

May 24, 2019
It is been one month since won appeal. I didn’t get any email still waiting. I send webform but no reply yet. I am currently visiting my husband but I will try to contact mp when I am back in Vancouver. Where are you and when did you win appeal.
Thank you Imari , we are only in our third week and what’s your visa office ?

Reactions: Imari

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Good day everyone

Finally!!! I just got my PPR and I can't really express how I'm feeling right now as this 6+ years of journey is closer to the end now :'(

Here's my timeline:

VO = London
Originally 2nd application submitted - May 16, 2018
Denied - Jun 03, 2019
IAD received notice of appeal- Jun 19, 2019
Appeal won same day of hearing- Feb 10, 2020
VO reopened the file- Nov 26, 2021
Biometrics Done - Dec 01, 2021
Medical Done- Dec 09, 2021
Schedule A - Dec 21, 2021
Police Clearance - Dec 21, 2021
Another Police Clearance - Feb 15, 2022
PPR- July 04, 2022
COPR will be sent after IRCC will receive passport.
Congratulations!! Wow, 6 years ! Can you kind enough to tell here that you have sent PCC in Dec. And again in February .why? Did NDVO asked you? PCC validity is 6 months right? So why?

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Congratulations!! Wow, 6 years ! Can you kind enough to tell here that you have sent PCC in Dec. And again in February .why? Did NDVO asked you? PCC validity is 6 months right? So why?
Big congrulation newbie please can you share your experience..how you send pcc to vo? I mean my online? Which visa office your was??

Newbie2015

Oct 12, 2021
Yes, it was asked by the IRCC because this second PCC was from the country that I'm currently residing in for more than 1.5 years and it was not asked in the first place

Shankoma75

Star Member
Dec 23, 2021
Hi fellows I want to find out what are the documents do I need to be preparing to submit for my appeal to prove the genuineness of my relationship

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Hello friends how long it will take after ircc received remidical results and pcc schedule form and Additional family..?. for ppr?