+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
Hi fellows I want to find out what are the documents do I need to be preparing to submit for my appeal to prove the genuineness of my relationship
[/QUOTE
Do you have lawyer? Your will tell you what is need to be submitted. Hotel receipt/flight itanery if you have taken one lately Money transfer receipt and chat history.

Reactions: Shankoma75

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
some people get their ppr within weeks other like me still waiting over 2 months.
Bril23 whats your online status show I mean first and second and third line? My one first show application received.ans second one regarding medical and third line as well regarding remedical..and fourth one showed we received your medical... It My online status.. what about you??

Flyingfast

Feb 9, 2022
Thank you, I didn't think it would get this much attention when I talked to the reporter. But I am glad I did it. Found it interesting they said they have no proof of our pregnancy when we sent in so much (and have proof of what was submitted). Hopeful this does something ❤
I just read the news story. I am sponsoring my wife from Jamaica and I have a level of anxiety about getting a refusal. Our relationship is genuine but I am worried as I have been married a couple of times before and had a common-law relationship as well in my past. I never had children nor has my wife. We are both the same age ( mid 40's ) I just hope they don't base a decision solely on me being in several serious relationships in my past. I am so sorry for what this government is putting you through. I think its disgusting that they have months to send you file to Canada. In todays world it should be within a few weeks! Then I hear they have 6 months to reopen the file after you win the appeal. Again disgusting! Your file should jump back to the front of the line and reopened within weeks!

Reactions: ariellaparadis

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
You should do query through webfom form my be you get PPr quick.. the time is killing us .. God make EZY for us.. inshallah soon we get PPr..
Bril23 I have one question which always make me upsat.. when you send online police certificate and schedule form and Additional family information to vo how do you know thy received?? Because my representative send online and he told me send original PCC schedule A and Additional family information to Warsaw VO which I send it..but thy haven't updated on ecas yat?? You have any idea regarding this question please tell me thank you..

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
Bril23 I have one question which always make me upsat.. when you send online police certificate and schedule form and Additional family information to vo how do you know thy received?? Because my representative send online and he told me send original PCC schedule A and Additional family information to Warsaw VO which I send it..but thy haven't updated on ecas yat?? You have any idea regarding this question please tell me thank you..
No, you won’t update in ecas only if the new portal.

Sam Sun

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
don't be upset friend. We all are in the same boat. I am also waiting for my PPR, it's almost 2 months. I feel depressed too many times but just believe in God. Everything will be fine. As far as about Pcc, schedule A update that might have already updated. Otherwise they would have ask you for another document for support

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
Hey friends
Hello @BRIL23.
How are you brother? Can you please share your timeline with us. Lots of love and prayers for everyone. May God bless us.
App received June 17, 2019
Medical and Pcc request Oct 17, 2019
Wad refused May,2021
Appeal hearing Oct 20 2021
Appeal allowed Jan 2022
App reopen May 10, 2021
Re-Medical request May 10, 2021
pcc and Additional infor requested May 17, 2021
June 8 submitted requested info
Still waiting Dm and PPR