+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Oba02

Dec 29, 2021
Congratulations oba02. Please can you share your experience with us.? And which visa office you get PPr. Thank you
Visa office Accra.
App: 2018.
Refused 2020.
Appeal allowed. August 2021.
File reopened: March 2022.
ADR: March 15, 2022.
ADR submitted: March 23, 2022.
PPR: June 4, 2022

Reactions: F.ayub

Sam Sun

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
Hello Good Friends
I have a question from form 5669 that says,,
Have you been refused refugee status,an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a CSQ or application to the Provincial Nominee Program) or visitor or temporary visa, to Canada or any other country?

What should I tick in it. Yes/No?
Please guide me

Last edited:

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
Hello Good Friends
Have you been refused refugee status,an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a CSQ or application to the Provincial Nominee Program) or visitor or temporary visa, to Canada or any other country?

Please guide me
Yes then comment reasons of refusal

Reactions: Sam Sun

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello Good Friends

Please guide me
The answer depends on whether you have been refused a visa of any kind anywhere. If you have, answer no.

Reactions: Sam Sun

Sam Sun

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
The answer depends on whether you have been refused a visa of any kind anywhere. If you have, answer no.
I only got refused in this and then we won appeal. There is no other Visa I applied for. This is the only case. So should I write yes or no if I have only this case refused?

Sam Sun

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
Hello Good Friends. Please reply me, I need to submit my forms. I have never applied for anyother Visa. This is the first time, and here I got refused but we appealed and won.
----Have you been refused refugee status,an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a CSQ or application to the Provincial Nominee Program) or visitor or temporary visa, to Canada or any other country?
Now should we tick YES or NO for this.?

Reactions: Alexis1971

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Hey my friend, thank you for your motivation and your kind words. Today I received Medical Request and PCC Request, they also asked 0008,5604,5669 form.
This is great news, its almost over.
I just responded to your message. Check yes to the question regarding refusal...

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Hello Good Friends. Please reply me, I need to submit my forms. I have never applied for anyother Visa. This is the first time, and here I got refused but we appealed and won.
----Have you been refused refugee status,an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a CSQ or application to the Provincial Nominee Program) or visitor or temporary visa, to Canada or any other country?
Now should we tick YES or NO for this.?
Answer is yes, you are going through appeal process because you were refused. You need to include this appeal as well and explain why you were refused.

Sam Sun

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
Hello Good Friends.
I uploaded my documents yesterday, how much time it takes ircc to review it. Because it still saying Waiting For Your Response.