+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Sam Sun

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
Congrats!!! and Lucky you are ... we won appeal in Feb2020 and case was reopened after 21months :( in Nov2021
and now after submitting requested documents (multiple times) ... still waiting since Feb2022 ... its both frustrating and heartbreaking :'(
What is your visa office? Which country you are from friend?

Sam Sun

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
Hello Good Friends
I have a question.
I was filling form 5669e, but in question no. 8 personal history the space is very less. I need more columns to write my work experience. What should I do?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello Good Friends
I have a question.
I was filling form 5669e, but in question no. 8 personal history the space is very less. I need more columns to write my work experience. What should I do?
As almost everywhere with the application when insufficient space, add a separate sheet of paper, clearly marked, with the additional info. Try to write 'see attached' or similar on the form itself so that it's clear.

Reactions: Pryncess99

Sam Sun

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
As almost everywhere with the application when insufficient space, add a separate sheet of paper, clearly marked, with the additional info. Try to write 'see attached' or similar on the form itself so that it's clear.
Thank you so much. Can I make it on excel or word? Sorry if it sounds stupid question

Sam Sun

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
Hello good friends
I have a question.
Is there any fees we have to pay now? Have anyone asked to pay any fee during the time of re-medical request? Except what we pay as medical fee.
Please reply

Sam Sun

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
Its not childish, we all been or is there.

We won appeal January 2021
File reopened January 2022
File requested in February 2022
COPR recorded in the new system - March 2022
Passport stamped - April 2022

Hang in there, it will be your turn soon.
Hey my friend, thank you for your motivation and your kind words. Today I received Medical Request and PCC Request, they also asked 0008,5604,5669 form.

Reactions: Alexis1971

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
Hello good friends
I have a question.
Is there any fees we have to pay now? Have anyone asked to pay any fee during the time of re-medical request? Except what we pay as medical fee.
Please reply
You have to pay the remedical just like before

Oba02

Dec 29, 2021
Hello house. My ADR change from " April 29, 2022. We are reviewing your additional document to " Not Applicable" and my background check change from "in progress" to " we are processing " for those who have received their PPR, please how long does it take to get PPR when that section changes on your GCKEY.

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
Hello house. My ADR change from " April 29, 2022. We are reviewing your additional document to " Not Applicable" and my background check change from "in progress" to " we are processing " for those who have received their PPR, please how long does it take to get PPR when that section changes on your GCKEY.
For our file, it took less than 2 weeks.

Reactions: Oba02

Sam Sun

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
How can i attach the sheet of paper, with the form IMM5669E